Should you get vaccinated?

Lejeboca

I was surprised too by Hirsch, especially since he's been looking at treatments and recognized some of the propaganda.

Not too surprising when you follow the money:
Krisch's "COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) ... is administered by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, a 501(c)(3) public charity (EIN: 13-3615533). ".
Hmmm I wonder, if there is any connection to Rockefellers ?

Also, the biggest funder of CETF ($1M+ along with Kirsch) is the Skoll foundation, the same one that funded US NGO's to steal the elections with tick-nolog-y.

As McCullough alluded to in his interview with Reiner Fuelmich, it's all about the boosters. McCullugh favorably mentioned Kirsch in this interview, which got me thinking and researching a bit. McCullough has a two convid-related grants funded by Baylor Health Care System Foundation, which very pro-pandemic and convid.

Didn't have time to dig deeper on this today. But what I saw got me wondering even more what their *next* move will be, beyond playing both hands (pro- and anti-vaxx), which are fed from the same feeder.

I will continue looking in the plain sight. This is were the thieves hide their goodies. We just have to know how to connect the dots-crumbs.

J.R.K

Not too surprising when you follow the money:
Krisch's "COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) ... is administered by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, a 501(c)(3) public charity (EIN: 13-3615533). ".
Hmmm I wonder, if there is any connection to Rockefellers ?

Also, the biggest funder of CETF ($1M+ along with Kirsch) is the Skoll foundation, the same one that funded US NGO's to steal the elections with tick-nolog-y.

As McCullough alluded to in his interview with Reiner Fuelmich, it's all about the boosters. McCullugh favorably mentioned Kirsch in this interview, which got me thinking and researching a bit. McCullough has a two convid-related grants funded by Baylor Health Care System Foundation, which very pro-pandemic and convid.

Didn't have time to dig deeper on this today. But what I saw got me wondering even more what their *next* move will be, beyond playing both hands (pro- and anti-vaxx), which are fed from the same feeder.

I will continue looking in the plain sight. This is were the thieves hide their goodies. We just have to know how to connect the dots-crumbs.
Thank you Lejeboca! I will look forward to what your research yields. The more I learn about this the more I am convinced not to get this vaccine despite the pressures from those around me!!

The current vaccines are particularly contraindicated if you have already been infected with COVID or are under age 20. For these people, I would say “NO! NO! NO!
what if you are under the age of 20, but being forced to take because school and your parents?

Lejeboca

what if you are under the age of 20, but being forced to take because school and your parents?
If you are above 18 yo (or some other legal age per law) and make your own decisions, no one can force a medical procedure on you. In the US, it is codified in the Constitution (4th and 14th amendments, notably).

First, you respectively decline their offer of medical intervention, in writing (possibly notarized) and request a response. If the school still harasses you then sue the school and specific school person (separately) "forcing" this on you for practicing medicine w/o a license, etc. If it is a public school, there are additional grounds for a suit.

Can you find some similar recourse/laws in Brazil, where you are, I gather?

Resist! Do not comply!

----------
(*Not a legal advice, obviously)

J.R.K

If you can hold out long enough, more and more evidence comes to light everyday. I think we are either at or coming close to a point where people are starting to wonder about the narrative.

Mito

If you can hold out long enough, more and more evidence comes to light everyday. I think we are either at or coming close to a point where people are starting to wonder about the narrative.
It does feel like that, but then there is now a US federal agency making the vaccines mandatory for employees.

VA mandates COVID-19 vaccines among its medical employees including VHA facilities staff

WASHINGTON — July 26 Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough announced he will make COVID-19 vaccines mandatory for Title 38 VA health care personnel — including physicians, dentists, podiatrists, optometrists, registered nurses, physician assistants, expanded-function dental auxiliaries and chiropractors — who work in Veterans Health Administration facilities, visit VHA facilities or provide direct care to those VA serves.

VA is taking this necessary step to keep the Veterans it serves safe.

Each employee will have eight weeks to be fully vaccinated.

J.R.K

It does feel like that, but then there is now a US federal agency making the vaccines mandatory for employees.
I would like to believe that these draconian measures are an indication as to the desperation that those who are pushing it.
But I will concede that it might only be wishful thinking. But I feel we need to hold the line now more than ever.

David PS

In Louisiana they upped the enticements if you get the shot. You can have your criminal record expunged if your vaxed. Not only are the vaccines safe and effective, but the enticements are as well.

J.R.K

In Louisiana they upped the enticements if you get the shot. You can have your criminal record expunged if your vaxed. Not only are the vaccines safe and effective, but the enticements are as well.

Awesome voluntary execution for a clean criminal record, sounds like a great deal!!

David PS

J.R.K

Yes.

And it is happening at the MLK (Martin Luther King) Center. He must be rolling over in his grave.
I am not sure that the centre that hold his namesake would matter much to him. But knowing now that he was assassinated not for his civil rights message but rather changing the narrative to the poor (regardless of creed, colour, or race). I am sure that there is a,”I tried to warn you”, from the grave.

David PS

I am not sure that the centre that hold his namesake would matter much to him. But knowing now that he was assassinated not for his civil rights message but rather changing the narrative to the poor (regardless of creed, colour, or race). I am sure that there is a,”I tried to warn you”, from the grave.

I am just connecting different dots (some of them imaginary). Louisiana has suffered 2 major huricanes in 2021 and is in need of federal $ to build back better (alternatively, to make Louisiana great again). Louisiana has a low vaccination rate and I imagine they need to get their vaccination rate number up to get more federal disaster $. I made an unsupported leap in logic that they were targeting poor blacks by holding this decriminalizing event at the MLK Community Center just to lure more blacks into getting a vaccination.

I appreciate your level thinking.

David PS

Ben.

I’m not for mandates of any kind…but since we’re playing the mandate game, how different could this situation have been had they mandated exercise and banned junk food during the lockdown?

How dare you suggesting reasonable lifestyles ... it is the unvaxxed ... they are at fault. Obviously.

Last edited:

Ben.

well im ****88, I'll be forced to vaccinate if i wanna attend my educational institutions. No hope for me.

You are not forced (yet). You have the option between going the regular way (school->study-> paying off loans) while succumbing to the vaxx or you have the option to go a alternative route. Or maybe you can "wait" it out. Not sure if that is a valid expectation tho.

The alternative route would mean that you need to selfeducate more and go for selfemployement and so on and so forth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals