COVID-19 Vaccination in Preventing All-Cause Mortality

S.Seneff

Our investigation aimed to describe the all-cause mortality rates by COVID-19 vaccination groups in Hungary for an epidemic period (1 April 2021–20 June 2021) and a nonepidemic period (21 June 2021–15 August 2021), and to determine the vaccines’ effectiveness in preventing all-cause mortality utilizing nonepidemic effectiveness measures to adjust for the healthy vaccinee effect (HVE). Sociodemographic status, comorbidity, primary care structural characteristics, and HVE-adjusted survival difference between fully vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts in the epidemic period had been computed by Cox regression models, separately for each vaccine (six vaccines were available in Hungary). Hazard ratio (HR) reduction in epidemic period corrected with nonepidemic period’s HR with 95% confidence interval for each vaccine was used to describe the vaccine effectiveness (VE). The whole adult population (N = 6,404,702) of the country was followed in this study (4,026,849 fully vaccinated). Each vaccine could reduce the HVE-corrected all-cause mortality in the epidemic period (VEOxford/AstraZeneca = 0.592 [0.518–0.655], VEJanssen = 0.754 [0.628–0.838], VEModerna = 0.573 [0.526–0.615], VEPfizer-BioNTech = 0.487 [0.461–0.513], VESinopharm = 0.530 [0.496–0.561], and VESputnik V = 0.557 [0.493–0.614]). The HVE-corrected general mortality for COVID-19 vaccine cohorts demonstrated the real-life effectiveness of vaccines applied in Hungary, and the usefulness of this indicator to convince vaccine hesitants.

Hugh Johnson

I am not convinced. Only AZ and Sputnik showed apparent benefits, and the whole thing is a complex constructed model. One thing of note is that they excluded those who died within 7 days of receiving the vaccine, and those who were only given one shot. This means that if it kills of the weakest fast and if people with bad reactions, or death, to the first vaccination did not take a second one they are also not counted.

Adults were considered fully vaccinated 7 days after the completion of vaccination (administration of the first dose of the Janssen vaccine or the second dose of other vaccines), and these individuals were further grouped into 6 different cohorts according to the type of vaccine. Individuals were classified as unvaccinated until the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Partially vaccinated people who received the vaccine during the follow-up period but did not become protected during the study period (did not receive the booster or died before the 7th day after complete vaccination) were excluded from the investigation.

I

i_nomad

Absolutely not. Pure nonsense. Not only does this not match most data coming from every other source and angle… they’re basing it entirely off of the general, easily manipulated numbers provided to them for population and deaths. This is propaganda.

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

It could be valid points.

In the adjusted analyses, 7-day mortality rates post-vaccination were lower among those who were vaccinated than unvaccinated (one dose: risk ratio (RR) 0.34 (95%CI: 0.22, 0.54); second dose: RR 0.49 (95%CI: 0.34, 0.71)) [Table 2]. Hospital transfers within 7 days post-vaccination were less frequent among those after the second dose of vaccine when compared with residents after the first dose (RR 0.66 (95%CI: 0.51, 0.86) or when compared with the unvaccinated (RR 0.57 (95%CI: 0.43, 0.75).
PMC8162901
So, no problem for the nursing home resident. No problem for the booster neither for them : PMID: 35460263

There is also the following study but un-vaccinated people are not control group :
The main objective of the study is to assess whether there is an increased risk of mortality in the days following the administration of COVID-19 vaccines in Bologna Health Authority in the first year of COVID-19 vaccination campaign. A secondary objective was to describe causes of deaths occurred in the days after vaccination. We conducted a retrospective observational study on all residents of Bologna Health Authority who received at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose from December 27, 2020 to December 31, 2021 and compared mortality in the 3, 7, 14 30 days after vaccination (risk interval) with the mortality in the period of the same length (3, 7, 14 and 30 days) beyond the 30th day after the last dose of vaccination (control interval). The cohort included 717,538 people. The mortality rate was 2.24 per 100 person-years during the 30 days risk interval vs 2.72 in the control interval with an adjusted incidence rate ratio equal to 0.76 (95% CI: 0.70-0.83, p < 0.001). The risk of mortality is significantly lower (p < 0.001) also in the 3, 7, 14 days risk intervals than in the control intervals. This study shows that there is no increase in mortality in the short-term period after COVID-19 vaccines.
PMC9393158

And if you want an observational study with pfizer and moderna shots :

Pablo Cruise

One dimensional study implies it is a safe vaccine? Ask those in the recent Dutch study that showed 15% injury rate, stunning.

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

No. Could you post a link of the Dutch study ?

DennisX

2 months after vax is not enough time to determine all cause mortality. You need years to determine all cause mortality. Also insurance data in the US shows an increase of 15-20% in death payouts from ppl in 2022. That's 5 standard deviations from the 10 year average.

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

Yes, that's a short period.

AlaskaJono

In Australia one wasn't considered fully vaccinated until after 28 days (in the first months of the VXX Rollout), and then post 14 Days at some vague point later in the 'demic. So it was not even noted that someone had a vax and died 4 days after Vxx number 1 or 2 in the medical records. Many records in the digital system here are false, or erroneous, where physicians were fully vxxd and the online MyHealth shows NOT vxxd. And vice versa. Also I have heard that it isn't even a question that MDs ask peeps when they go into the office with SOB, or heart issues. But, anecdotal. Seems with all the $$$ poured into Tech and Databases, they did a conscientious job of NOT noting which vaccine and when and how many days post vaccine did people DIE or have a heart attack. I know one policewoman(about 40yo) who post VXX #1 went into the hospital with heart issues. Seemed to resorlve in a few days, and.... She did not get another Vxx. She got it to protect her mother. Familiar story?

I believe all we have to go on besides anecdotes and mortuary/post mortem findings is OVERALL mortality. (All Cause ....). Even these numbers may be fudged, as just recently it came out in Finland that the number of "Covid deaths" was inflated.

(Just my opinion but Predictive Programming? Up the fear, then Up the intake of the VXX then.... funeral for a friend.)

Pablo Cruise

Excuse me, I don't have the exact details but as a general comment, Sweden had no lock downs but had similar injuries/death rates as locked down countries.....really what more needs to be said?

Not to put my head in the sand, but at this point I don't even believe actual studies made in certain realms anymore.

Either they're using statistical trickery which I don't have the energy to prove. Or the specific lot sent to that area they are studying at that time had saline whatever with a bunch B vitamin megadoses which statistically improved peoples health, meaning they could pretend the jab fixed peoples health. Or they just straight up be lying. Take your pick. The jab is a tool, not a medicine. The main objective is destruction of ppls health.

OP
S.Seneff

S.Seneff

Excuse me, I don't have the exact details but as a general comment, Sweden had no lock downs but had similar injuries/death rates as locked down countries.....really what more needs to be said?
There is also huge variation in excess death among all the country that impose lock-down.

Pablo Cruise

In Australia one wasn't considered fully vaccinated until after 28 days (in the first months of the VXX Rollout), and then post 14 Days at some vague point later in the 'demic. So it was not even noted that someone had a vax and died 4 days after Vxx number 1 or 2 in the medical records. Many records in the digital system here are false, or erroneous, where physicians were fully vxxd and the online MyHealth shows NOT vxxd. And vice versa. Also I have heard that it isn't even a question that MDs ask peeps when they go into the office with SOB, or heart issues. But, anecdotal. Seems with all the $$$ poured into Tech and Databases, they did a conscientious job of NOT noting which vaccine and when and how many days post vaccine did people DIE or have a heart attack. I know one policewoman(about 40yo) who post VXX #1 went into the hospital with heart issues. Seemed to resorlve in a few days, and.... She did not get another Vxx. She got it to protect her mother. Familiar story?

I believe all we have to go on besides anecdotes and mortuary/post mortem findings is OVERALL mortality. (All Cause ....). Even these numbers may be fudged, as just recently it came out in Finland that the number of "Covid deaths" was inflated.

(Just my opinion but Predictive Programming? Up the fear, then Up the intake of the VXX then.... funeral for a friend.)
There is also huge variation in excess death among all the country that impose lock-down.
EXACTLY..in law which I factor in to my judgement, is the axium of the "vested interest". Who has the vested interest in the vaccines? Peat has the correct perspective on the vax and the drug companies.. They gain, we lose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals