Should I test for Covid or not?

livesimply

So I've had an elevated temperature since Sunday afternoon, as high as 102.6ºF; right now it's normal. Also had other symptoms: headache, muscle aches, my tastebuds seem "off." Now my husband is sick while I am improving. My family think I should get a Covid test. It would be interesting to know if I have it because then I would have natural immunity (I am not v@xxed). Should I bother? Part of me doesn't want to get in the system by getting tested. Thanks for your advice.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I wouldn't. I used to work in a lab. Before the late 80s, there were no rapid tests for Influenza A or B. People got sick and got over it or got complications from it. I would stay out of the system if you can.

Peatful

Hope you feel better.

But you answered your own question.

The test literally literally means nothing.
Plus, it could have real negative physical repercussions; as well as feeding into the giant lie.

OP
livesimply

livesimply

Yeah, that's my feeling as well. Lay low, supplement with C & zinc, get plenty of rest--and stay out of the system. Thanks for the reassurance, @Dolomite and @Peatful.

Peatful

Yeah, that's my feeling as well. Lay low, supplement with C & zinc, get plenty of rest--and stay out of the system. Thanks for the reassurance, @Dolomite and @Peatful.
Wish more people were as thoughtful as you....

Resist!

PTP

Can’t you buy a rapid antigen test from a pharmacy with cash?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@livesimply I am glad you are feeling better and I hope your husband gets well soon, too. Take good care of yourself and him.

@PTP They know they are ill and there is a "virus" going around that includes a fever and other symptoms. It doesn't matter if it is called "covid" or not.

Herbie

What's the point of testing when the treatment is paracetamol

tankasnowgod

My family think I should get a Covid test. It would be interesting to know if I have it because then I would have natural immunity (I am not v@xxed).
Why? Does your family also suggest that you buy broken cars to use for transportation? Or use buy a fax machine to make telephone calls?

Even if you believe in the myth of a "Novel Corona Virus," the tests don't detect it. The PCR test has a 97% false positive rate when run at 35 cycles or more.

And all the "at home tests" all state they aren't for detection of SARS-Cov-2 and/or diagnosis of COVID 19. They are officially a novelty item, like a mood ring, although I think a mood ring is a better purchase.

Plus, why do people talk about "natural immunity" like it's a brand new thing? You have an immune system that has protected you your entire life (if not, you wouldn't have survived more than a year, or lived your entire life in a plastic bubble like David Vetter). It's protected you from germs and other things you (nor anyone else on this planet) even consciously knows about. It ALWAYS does the work, 100% of the time, no exceptions, and even the best trained doctors/nurses/caregivers can only offer it assistance, which may allow it to work faster and/or easier.
Should I bother?
Only if you like wasting money on fraudulent products.
Part of me doesn't want to get in the system by getting tested. Thanks for your advice.
I mean, you are probably already in the system. Do you have a social security card? Driver's license? Birth Certificate? Medical Records?

Regardless, I still wouldn't take the test, as there is no point and you are wasting your own money and/or putting more money in the pockets of criminal enterprises.

Last edited:

HeyThere

So I've had an elevated temperature since Sunday afternoon, as high as 102.6ºF; right now it's normal. Also had other symptoms: headache, muscle aches, my tastebuds seem "off." Now my husband is sick while I am improving. My family think I should get a Covid test. It would be interesting to know if I have it because then I would have natural immunity (I am not v@xxed). Should I bother? Part of me doesn't want to get in the system by getting tested. Thanks for your advice.

I have a sinus infection but for shits n giggles i ordered a free test kit from Kaiser. Got it in a few days. Stayed the hell away from the swab and just blew snot directly into the tube LOL. Put it on the plastic thing and within 15 minutes it said no covid.

It was free and I didn't need an app to get the results, so who cares. I still don't trust it.. it says on the package you shouldn't even trust it LMAO. But at least I had a pic to show people to not worry it's only a sinus infection (it's been going on for 3 weeks so no way it's covid anyways).

Peater Piper

What's the point of testing when the treatment is paracetamol
I would not take acetaminophen with covid.

And all the "at home tests" all state they aren't for detection of SARS-Cov-2 and/or diagnosis of COVID 19. They are officially a novelty item, like a mood ring, although I think a mood ring is a better purchase.
What do you think they're testing for? My experience, due to a requirement to test at work as a result of my vaccination status, is that they're at least very good at detecting infection (whether it's SARS-CoV-2 or some other virus). I never had a false positive over dozens of tests. My only positives occurred when I was blatantly sick over the course of a week.

daphne134

I'd do a home test to figure out if I need to treat with ivermectin or something. I don't know where you are but the US Govt is giving away 8 more through USPS. That won't arrive on time but pharmacies have them for around $20. I do believe they are accurate. Two (out of my three) teens went to a dance, and tested positive the next day, and felt sick. They both tested positive for about 12 more days, then both tested negative. Definitely a pattern there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals