Low Toxin Lifestyle Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's) & The Low Toxin Lifestyle - Are Some of The Common STD's Actually Detox Events?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A member in @WillofEuropa's group recently asked about STD's and the low toxin lifestyle and how they fit in. I do not think anyone came back with an answer but then I got to thinking.....

In the pursuit of saving myself from the toxic Ray Peat diet I stumbled upon Arnold Ehrets mucuss-less diet. I do not suggest the mucus-less diet unless you want to starve to death but I did remember reading in his book about how some of the common "STD's" were nothing more than "colds" or detox events. I have no idea if it is true but it does have me wondering. I do find it interesting that he is basically saying its a detox event. Here is what Arnold Ehret wrote:

Lesson XXII.

Sex Diseases

Thru the knowledge received in past lessons, you now know and can realize more than any Naturopath that there is no principal difference between any one kind of disease or another.

In this particular case, however, we find an exception, but only in so far as the symptoms of syphilis are concerned. Venereal diseases can be healed by diet and fasting easily for the simple reason that the patient is generally young in years. The cure becomes more aggravated, made more difficult, if drugs have been used. This, of course, has unfortunately happened in almost every case.

The so-called characteristic symptoms of any kind of syphilitic disease are due to drugs of one or several kinds.

Gonorrhea

Nothing is easier to heal than this "cold" or "catarrh" at the sex organ, if untouched by drugs or injections. Doctors must admit that this condition may exist without actual sex intercourse, and therefore the germ can hardly be. blamed. Gonorrhea is simply an elimination thru this natural elimination organ.
One-sided meat eaters are very susceptible to this disease. Should a society girl contract it, they call it Leucorrhea.

If drug injections are used for any continued length of time the mucus and pus are thrown back into the prostatic gland, bladder, etc. In case of the female the entire womb, uterus, becomes inflamed, producing all kinds of typical woman diseases.

I had hundreds of such cases where Naturopathy failed to heal. Only fasting and mucusless diet can help.

Roseola or rose rash, a syphilitical eczema, characterized by its "ham-gray" shade, the gray shade of the whites of the eye, is due to saltpetre acid, silver oxide injections. This also is the cause if gonorrhea enters the bone. All three are called syphilitic symptoms. Mercury is to blame for the hard chancre, secondary and tertiary syphilis.

The so-called "syphilis" does not exist in the animal kingdom, or among uncivilized people. Drugs are to blame for these destructive diseases, together with the diet of civilization. Sexual excesses are, of course, also to be blamed, but knowing exactly what disease is, you may agree if I expose the "mystery" of this disease with one stroke, i.e., drugs and extreme meat diet of civilization are far more to blame than all sexual excesses together.

For a patient poisoned especially by mercury a very careful and long transition diet is necessary. A radical fruit diet or fast may become harmful, not thru itself but caused by the drugs when they become dissolved and are back in the blood stream for elimination.

This condition requires so careful a control of the elimination that under all circumstances an expert with previous experience is required.

The so-very-common disease of dislocation, or falling of the womb, can be healed and only by this diet, together with long fastings combined with short fasts and with a long preparative diet.

Prostatic gland inflammation, stricture, bladder disease, hundreds of these patients have I saved from the tortures of doctors. I have made cures even after Naturopathy had failed by natural methods of elimination thru a new and perfect blood composition resulting from a mucusless diet.

Sex Psychology

It is significant for our civilization that sexual intercourse is seen as an immoral act. It is yet in the shade of a mystery. From a natural moral standpoint, says a philosopher, an unclean man has no right to produce a new being. "You shall not only generate, but reproduce yourself," says that great thinker, Nietzsche.

The fact is that we are all, with very few exceptions, the result of stimulants instead of love vibrations exclusively. Procreation is the most holy and divine act and charged with the highest responsibility, especially on the part of the father. A germ with the slightest defect is a generation not forward but downward. In very old and in classic civilization "Sex" was a cult, a religion, and in every mystology, poetry of all civilized people, love is the great, main and general subject with the conscious or unconscious goal to reproduce his kind.

The fact is proven by statistics that every family of the city's population dies out, disappears with the third or fourth generation. In other words, the "sins" of the fathers and of the mothers produce diseased children and children's children degenerating into death with the third generation. What are these "sins"? You shall "love thy neighbor," and you do, perhaps, but you kill your own child, partly at least before it is born. Latent disease is general and universal. Besides the statistical fact that over fifty per cent of all young men in large cities have gonorrhea and young women leucorrhea, how can a defective germ grow into a perfect being between a filthy, mostly constipated colon and an unclean bladder of a civilized mother? And one of the worst tragedies of ignorance is the expectant mother who eats twice as much decayed "cadavers" of animals killed years ago in the stock yards of Chicago, because she is advised to '^eat for two"— herself and the growing embryo.

Source: Prof. Arnold Ehret's Mucusless-diet healing system : Ehret, Arnold, 1866-1922 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
My anecdotal experience is that years ago, when I first became intimate with my husband I developed what looked like a genital herpes outbreak. I went to the doctor and was told I tested positive for type1 herpes (the kind associated with cold sores) and probably caught it from receiving oral sex. My husband used to get cold sores fairly often, at the time. I got two outbreaks back to back and then never had another one. Weirdly around the same time, my husband also completely stopped getting cold sores. He had struggled with them his entire life until then. That was around 9 years ago and neither of us have had any type of outbreak since.

When I was pregnant they wanted me to take anti virals and said I could pass herpes to my baby. All my instincts were saying not to take the anti virals, so I threw them away and just said I was taking them so I wouldn’t be discriminated against. (Thankfully this wasn’t an issue with my two homebirths). I had 3 healthy babies, no herpes. A couple years ago I came across a thread online where many women who hadn’t had an outbreak since their initial one (just like me) took the antivirals while pregnant and immediately started having back to back severe outbreaks and then were forced into c sections. This is not an uncommon occurrence.

It’s also very common for women to have false positives on STD tests while pregnant. Many of these women are told they test positive for chlamydia or gonnorhea and given strong antibiotics even though they have zero symptoms of these diseases. The ones with enough sense to ask for a retest beforehand usually come back negative.

I absolutely believe that STDs are a detox and that there is also an emotional component. Sex is a very strong exchange of energy. I also believe that STD testing is complete BS, just like Covid testing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals