Roquefort Has Penicilline

Xisca

- Roquefort (don't knock the original blue!) it is made from ewe's milk and the true one is unpasteurized milk. It's deee-licious.

Here it is very expansive, the french one, and the spanish equivalent is of pasteurized milk....
and this I do not know what can be the problem.

Anyway, both have penicillum roqueforti!
Can it be antibiotic for the small gut, same as carrot etc?

It is said to be usefull for sorethroat, and I tried yes yes found it helped.
Any opinión?

I doubt it. It isn't anything like carrot. Carrot absorbs a lot of bile salts and is also an antibiotic. Roquefort has a small amount of the penicillium mold, and may be somewhat helpful, but nothing like carrot. It is amazingly tasty though.

EIRE24

I doubt it. It isn't anything like carrot. Carrot absorbs a lot of bile salts and is also an antibiotic. Roquefort has a small amount of the penicillium mold, and may be somewhat helpful, but nothing like carrot. It is amazingly tasty though.
I've found the carrot useless

Light

Here it is very expansive, the french one, and the spanish equivalent is of pasteurized milk....
and this I do not know what can be the problem.

Anyway, both have penicillum roqueforti!
Can it be antibiotic for the small gut, same as carrot etc?

It is said to be usefull for sorethroat, and I tried yes yes found it helped.
Any opinión?
I know it's an old thread, but I think it's still a good question.
I did see a show where a researcher is interviewed about using Roquefort for inflammation in the digestive tract, and very successfully!
They had people with inflammation of the stomach eating just 25 gram of Roquefort a day (about the size of a match box) for two months and the inflammation went away.
It seems there are other compounds in Roquefort cheese that cause that, on top of the penicillum roqueforti, and on top of that - because Roquefort is made from sheep milk you don't get a lot of the digestive issues that people have with cow's milk.
It's also damn delicious.
I found some links to watch this show, starting at 04:30:
Watch Online Superfoods The Real Story Season 2 Episode 4 - Seaweed, Blue Cheese and Chork

Herbie

I know it's an old thread, but I think it's still a good question.
I did see a show where a researcher is interviewed about using Roquefort for inflammation in the digestive tract, and very successfully!
They had people with inflammation of the stomach eating just 25 gram of Roquefort a day (about the size of a match box) for two months and the inflammation went away.
It seems there are other compounds in Roquefort cheese that cause that, on top of the penicillum roqueforti, and on top of that - because Roquefort is made from sheep milk you don't get a lot of the digestive issues that people have with cow's milk.
It's also damn delicious.
I found some links to watch this show, starting at 04:30:
Watch Online Superfoods The Real Story Season 2 Episode 4 - Seaweed, Blue Cheese and Chork

Cool thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals