Rightwing group attacks Coca Cola and sugar

Coke isn't about sugar for a long time now, it's all HFCS (or worse). I have to buy Pepsi if I want a real sugared drink here and that's probably the only one left.

It's all garbage of one kind or the other. The **** does a soft drinks manufacturer have business sticking into social issues and attacking a large portion of their customer base, talk about brand suicide.

OJ, milk and mineral water. There is nothing in Coke you couldn't get elsewhere anyway.

LucyL

Darn racists. Probably hate it cuz brown people drink it. /s

Dr. B

Coke isn't about sugar for a long time now, it's all HFCS (or worse). I have to buy Pepsi if I want a real sugared drink here and that's probably the only one left.

It's all garbage of one kind or the other. The **** does a soft drinks manufacturer have business sticking into social issues and attacking a large portion of their customer base, talk about brand suicide.

OJ, milk and mineral water. There is nothing in Coke you couldn't get elsewhere anyway.
Peats said coca cola, has anti inflammatory effects specifically from the coca plant extracts in the product. It's just a tool in the toolbox, hes also said he only drinks it if he doesnt have access to good fruit/sugars/juice, think he only uses the mexican real sugar coca cola. there are numerous other anti inflammatories.

i think there were a few good soda brands, I cant think of them at the moment. but whole foods has their store brand, organic italian soda. its all fruit flavors, its all like sparking organic approved water from italy, the colorings are all done via like beta carotene and other fruit juices. it tastes good. theyve got a bunch of different flavors like one was melon peach.
is mineral water needed if youre getting enough liquid from milk, OJ, coconut water

i think there were a few good soda brands, I cant think of them at the moment. but whole foods has their store brand, organic italian soda. its all fruit flavors, its all like sparking organic approved water from italy, the colorings are all done via like beta carotene and other fruit juices. it tastes good. theyve got a bunch of different flavors like one was melon peach.
is mineral water needed if youre getting enough liquid from milk, OJ, coconut water

Depends where you live. In Europe we don't have much choice, most of the soft drinks are HFCS, Pepsi being the exception as I mentioned.

Mineral water is just something I like since it's carbonated and doesn't have any calories, so I usually drink it if I'm really thirsty after something salty but don't wanna get a ton of added liquid calories.

Otherwise I drink a liter of OJ and a liter of milk on average, can be also up to a liter of mineral water on a steaming summer day esp. if I've been doing cycling or other heavy physical activities.

stoic

Depends where you live. In Europe we don't have much choice, most of the soft drinks are HFCS, Pepsi being the exception as I mentioned.
Are you sure about that?

I usually drink a Coca Cola from Western Europe that has "original taste" written on it, since based on a previous search it seemed that many European producers still use real sugar.

Also interesting about the Pepsi. If what you say is true, I might have to convert haha

Dr. B

Are you sure about that?

I usually drink a Coca Cola from Western Europe that has "original taste" written on it, since based on a previous search it seemed that many European producers still use real sugar.

Also interesting about the Pepsi. If what you say is true, I might have to convert haha
it depends on the type. there's regular pepsi, with hfcs, and there's another pepsi labelled as "made with real sugar". its still in plastic bottles, but has real sugar.
i think the issue still though is the water these sodas are made with is usually treated and fluoridated. i imagine whole foods organic italian soda is maybe better since the water is italian. maybe they dont fortify or treat it.
other issue is most sodas seem to have all kinds of fillers. caramel color, phosphoric acid, sodium benzoate, citric/malic acid.

jnklheimer

Even on supposed “redpilled” and even extremist discussion groups I’ve browsed, most of the users still say sugar is bad and low carb is good etc

Orome

Forum Supporter
At least for the original Coca-Cola it is definitely with sugar in most (western) european countries. Unless the word "sugar" on the label can now also be used synonymously for other sweeteners ;)

Dr. B

Even on supposed “redpilled” and even extremist discussion groups I’ve browsed, most of the users still say sugar is bad and low carb is good etc
those guys see mainstream food as bad. many mainstream foods still use sugar and added sugar, so the conspiracists kind of believe our food supply is full of sugar to harm us.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals