Rice-centered Diet

O

oldfriend

This is a question for those of you who can't tolerate dairy, and for whom rice (starch) is the center of the diet.

What does your daily meal plan look like?
Do you eat starch with every meal?

Seems that 3-5 cups of organic sushi rice would make up about a 1/3 of calories for the day.

What can I do for the other 2/3?

mjs

I've tried it for almost a year, having rice my main source of all. But it was really hard, especially cause I'm quite active, walk/bike allot. So I really had a to eat allot of rice, dry 500 gram a day atleast. As breakfast I had a small portion of oats.
Next to that I had a allot of fruits and fats like butter and coconut Oil to fill it. From time to time I took coconut milk and made some eastern style dish with together with rice and some veggies. A few potatoes some times. I survived ;)
But I def had immense hunger/craving strikes, which I think really was a need of protein and B vitamines.

Might sounds negative but at first I loved it tho!

Logan-

Steve

I eat rice noodles all the time. Nothing interesting to tell you on how if affects my health. I just know it tastes good with some pasta sauce and ground beef, or with some butter, cheese, and garlic. Made a curry with it a few days ago. I get the feeling it digests easier than steamed white rice, but no proof. My favorite kind is from the Asian store......they have some thin ones (not angel hair) that you just throw into some boiled water, wait a few minutes, and done.

Logan-

I eat rice noodles all the time. Nothing interesting to tell you on how if affects my health. I just know it tastes good with some pasta sauce and ground beef, or with some butter, cheese, and garlic. Made a curry with it a few days ago. I get the feeling it digests easier than steamed white rice, but no proof. My favorite kind is from the Asian store......they have some thin ones (not angel hair) that you just throw into some boiled water, wait a few minutes, and done.
Do you get fatigued after eating it? I used to get low blood sugar from it. How much rice pasta do you eat in one sitting?

Steve

Do you get fatigued after eating it? I used to get low blood sugar from it. How much rice pasta do you eat in one sitting?
I guess I haven't really paid attention, but I will next time. I haven't noticed anything unusual. I eat a pretty large amount, enough to make a 200-lb guy quite full.

Logan-

I guess I haven't really paid attention, but I will next time. I haven't noticed anything unusual. I eat a pretty large amount, enough to make a 200-lb guy quite full.
I see. I’d appreciate if you report your experience with it next time you eat it, in regards to how it affects your energy levels. For me, the low blood sugar symptoms (reactive hypoglycaemia) usually started within 30 minutes of eating the rice pasta; which would manifest itself as a significant crash in my energy levels and hearth palpitations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals