Real-world evidence for improved outcomes with Famotidine and Aspirin in 22,560 COVID-19 patients

aliml

When delivered at high doses (the equivalent of about 10 Pepcid tablets), famotidine appears to improve the odds of survival for COVID-19 patients, especially when it is combined with aspirin. It also seems to hinder the severity of disease progression, making patients less likely to reach the point where they require intubation or a ventilator.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Thank you. Sending this to my friends. I have been a fan of famotidine for a long time and have taken it regularly for MCAS issues.

mrchibbs

As I remember, famotidine was used effectively in NY hospitals in April 2020, and then it was effectively suppressed online and in the news.

I myself used it with great success at that time when I fell ill (with covid-like symptoms).

JohnHafterson

Yeah it seems like some doctors have been tackling antiviral upfront in the first phase of Covid keeping replication as low as possible and then second phase antihistamines + anti-inflammatories + blood thinners/anti-coags

I think this is why we haven't heard much about Famotidine since the beginning of the Pandemic. Pfizer is making their own Protease Inhibitor.

At the very beginning I remember some news articles out of China saying that elderly people who were taking Pepcid were doing better than others who were not taking it. But then you heard almost nothing after that. I think it is because they wanted to save it till after their vaccine quit working and then they would release an expensive reformulated Protease inhibitor to save the day. But maybe I am a skeptic :):

Mossy

I took this combo last night, with K2, for flu-like symptoms, and I’ve been dealing with a bad headache for hours, as a result. Also, engorged temple veins. I’m guessing it’s the aspirin, from past experience, but one of the side effects listed for famotidine is a headache. Normally people take aspirin for headaches, but I’m not adding anything else at this point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals