Ray Peat On Sex And Relationships

Kyle M

Snapping the headline of another article on social media. My challenge to detractors: find an article like this, where fat men unironically say they aren't attracted to fat women and shouldn't have to settle, and the article is met with anything other than pure blasted hatred
Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 1.32.27 PM.png

managing

Snapping the headline of another article on social media. My challenge to detractors: find an article like this, where fat men unironically say they aren't attracted to fat women and shouldn't have to settle, and the article is met with anything other than pure blasted hatred
View attachment 6953
FAT PRIVILEGE MUST END! Power to the Puny!!!!

1819241196_40637db03a.jpg

managing

How hard is it for you to just not comment on my posts and type your drivel back and forth to the other forum members?
How hard is it for you to see past the end of your nose?

About the same.

Don't want my responses? Don't post. Post? Be ready for response. Its a simple thing really.

Kyle M

How hard is it for you to see past the end of your nose?

About the same.

Don't want my responses? Don't post. Post? Be ready for response. Its a simple thing really.

You don't see it as a jerk move to continue to post really normie boring retard meme images on someone's posts that they asked you to stop doing? I guess weak people can do whatever they want on the internet without manners or fear, so w/e

managing

You don't see it as a jerk move to continue to post really normie boring retard meme images on someone's posts that they asked you to stop doing? I guess weak people can do whatever they want on the internet without manners or fear, so w/e
Unprovoked, lol.

milk_lover

View attachment 6953
Ok I think the blue whale in the picture should be happy if any man approach her.. double standards man!

x-ray peat

and on a Kill Bill kind of note

actually it's about his daughter Lola.

Last edited:

cyclops

Does anyone know if Peat is married, has a girlfriend, or has any kids. Just kind of curious...

x-ray peat

i heard married at one point though not sure. I think he was quite the player in his youth. A side benefit to being a master of women's hormones.

x-ray peat

Why do you think that?
Mostly based on the few stories he's told about his lovers during some of his interviews. One or two I think were students of his. Also he has a lot of paintings of young female nudes on his website. You have to have a pretty high level of game to pull that off. Im thinking he was a modern day Picasso with the ladies.

Cloudhands

Societies of Mammalian species that reflect high intelligence and humans that reflect high longevity all happen to live in matriarchal societies, (bonobos and Okinawans for example). Think about something similar to the iron village or whatever from Princess Mononoke. With women in charge hierarchically in their societies, they seem to have a system of checks and balances, that comes with the lack of male competition, and the women seem to be able to cooperate rather than compete.

Gone Peating

Societies of Mammalian species that reflect high intelligence and humans that reflect high longevity all happen to live in matriarchal societies, (bonobos and Okinawans for example). Think about something similar to the iron village or whatever from Princess Mononoke. With women in charge hierarchically in their societies, they seem to have a system of checks and balances, that comes with the lack of male competition, and the women seem to be able to cooperate rather than compete.

LOL

Anyone who has ever worked in or been a part of a female dominated organization knows what a ridiculous post this is.

Cloudhands

LOL

Anyone who has ever worked in or been a part of a female dominated organization knows what a ridiculous post this is.

I have and i disagree with you, but i respect you having an opinion. Letting females be leaders can involve alot of peoples egos feeling challenged in the same way that older people feel challenged when someone younger is in charge of them. I think that males or females can both be either shitty leaders, or great leaders. It just so happens that the worlds longest lived group of people happen to let women be majority leaders and so do very intelligent species

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals