Ray Peat On Sex And Relationships

milk_lover

Correction: This thread is useless, with little bouts of interesting hidden here and there. Lately though? Yeah . . .
In the beginning, it was quite interesting but the conversations between you, Kyle, x-ray, alywest, and badger dragged dragged forever and it seems everybody is stubborn with his or her opinion.

managing

In the beginning, it was quite interesting but the conversations between you, Kyle, x-ray, alywest, and badger dragged dragged forever and it seems everybody is stubborn with his or her opinion.
Yeah, I would throw Badger into the interesting exchanges before Kyle M joined the fray.

managing

Oh Come on man! Kyle is your best friend, admit it.
I think its important to remember how separated we are from actual people here on internet fora. Who knows, I might like Kyle M a great deal in person. Here I find him belligerent and intractable. Its not that I disagree with so much he says. I do, but that isn't the issue. I disagree with Badger too. But the way they come across is night and day.

BTW, thanks for this interjection. I've been maintaining for a bit of amusement, but it is getting pretty long in the tooth.

milk_lover

I think its important to remember how separated we are from actual people here on internet fora. Who knows, I might like Kyle M a great deal in person. Here I find him belligerent and intractable. Its not that I disagree with so much he says. I do, but that isn't the issue. I disagree with Badger too. But the way they come across is night and day.

BTW, thanks for this interjection. I've been maintaining for a bit of amusement, but it is getting pretty long in the tooth.
Oh you are more than welcome :)

Maybe he is trying to make his opinion heard but so many people gang up on him so he acts what it seems like aggressively to you as a self defense. I think most of us will be chill in real life because of our dopamine enhancing drugs and steroid juicing ahaha..

alywest

I, for one, would like to apologize to everyone on this forum for continuing to allow myself to get carried away in a battle of wills moreso than a battle of the sexes.

@kyle m ~I want to say one thing to you and then I am officially done. Please don't send back some scathing dissection of every word I say and why they're wrong. This is as honest as I can be with you right now and it's not a debate or argument.

Throughout our "conversation" I have made a lot of assumptions about you, and I realize that I was being a bit hypocritical. For instance, I assumed you were not a PhD. I also would assume that you have a subservient mother who weighed on you hand and foot, coddling you and always letting you have your way. For all I know you had a terrible mom who wasn't there, or that she died. The point is, I don't know you at all. The only thing I think I know is that you are a white male and perhaps a few of your beliefs and I jumped to conclusions accordingly. I don't appreciate the way you relayed some of your opinions, but that doesn't mean that I had to make assumptions about you, and for that I am deeply sorry. I truly hope that you find whatever it is you're searching for in this life. Peace out!

PS i'm also sorry for saying you were being a prick. that was uncalled for.

Last edited:

Kyle M

Imagine thinking it's clever to make crappy jokes after confusing two forum accounts.

Kyle M

I guess that is how lonely PhDs fantasize about their value in the sexual marketplace. best not to feed the troll anymore.

I'm truly sorry that this pathetic white knight joke, that you mistakenly thought was addressed at something I wrote but was another kyle, is the closest you will get to having a similar sexual market value to me.

x-ray peat

I'm truly sorry that this pathetic white knight joke, that you mistakenly thought was addressed at something I wrote but was another kyle, is the closest you will get to having a similar sexual market value to me.

Sure Fredo. We have all seen your magic with the ladies.

Kyle M

Sure Fredo. We have all seen your magic with the ladies.
Can I plz be woke like you?
upload_2017-10-5_16-36-58.png

Kyle M

The future that feminists want lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.12.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.12.56 PM.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 45
Yes, perhaps advances in science will make either men or women obsolete. I believe women would go for this over men because men enjoy their dominant role in society/sexual situations too much. If a planet only housed men there would be so much fighting for dominance and it would rely on such base ideals, ie. physical strength.

Rather presumptuous of you to state what the social dynamics of an all-male group would be like since you are, as you frequently point out, a woman.

It basically works like any other pack hierarchy. There's some vying for dominance in the beginning, and then everybody sorts themselves out. Sometimes there is no initial jockeying when the order is palpably and intuitively clear to all members.

I recommend "Way of Men" by Jack Donovan.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals