Ray peat BBQ sauce

I think it might get expensive to replace the olive oil.

pboy

it could be done...but I don't think ray would consent. Not many like being turned into a pulp and spread on bbq

OP
E
While it is certainly important to have a healthy diet, I think it is just as important to mix it up and have a treat every now and then.

pboy

lol you didn't get the joke...I took your statement literally

OP
E
was more of a addition to "The spices and the oil in mustard seeds might be suboptimal, but you aren't going to eat it all, day every day.
"

embs2001 said:
While it is certainly important to have a healthy diet, I think it is just as important to mix it up and have a treat every now and then.

Wouldn't that negate the need for a "Ray Peat BBQ sauce"?

BingDing

Such_Saturation said:
Wouldn't that negate the need for a "Ray Peat BBQ sauce"?

No way, man. There's

Strict RP for people who are really sick
Almost strict RP for people who don't know how sick they are
Straight RP for people who aren't sick yet but don't know why
Almost RP for young people who think it'd be fun to open a savings account and see how much it's worth in 100 years.

:whistle

There's

One Ray Peat

He breathes forth his joy for he knows you breathe, as life is not without breath. He knows you live and rejoices, often more than you do.

pboy

lol nice

you know man you could try like a mole sauce...if youre into that, get some cocoa powder some kind of fat and spices of your liking, melt together and cook until flavors released into oil and even throughout. Or you could pulverize tomatoes, cook them, strain them (or buy pre peeled strained sauce), put it on low flame, stir in vinegar and pinch sugar salt and whatever spices you want, until even throughout and flavors released. Its up to you at that point how Peat or not youd want it...using a good fat as the base makes the whole thing that much better...I don't like tomatoes myself they can be an irritant, but I think its mostly the seeds and peel...so when using kethup or a pure strained sauce its usually all good. Peat talks about this a lot, with all such fruits and berries...if you swallow the seeds they'll just pass through but if you chew them they release their irritants...better to just pre strain and not worry about it. Good luck man, have fun with it...if its got your signature on it and you had fun doing it, it will treat you well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals