Weight Loss Influencer Lexi Reed Hospitalized After Her 'Organs Started Failing'Reed, who documented her journey to losing 312 lbs.,

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Probably years of consuming PUFAs , then cutting out most sugars , stress from exercise and then the release of all the PUFAs in her body from the weight loss finally caught up to her.

Never heard of her before but this came up in my google news feed.

Some of her food plans
Gym – 30 Minutes Cardio (Eliptical Machine)
Breakfast – 3 Pieces of turkey bacon, 2 Large eggs
Snack 1 – Protein shake
Lunch – Salmon patties, asparagus, broccoli cottage cheese
Snack 2 – Banana + Almond butter
Dinner – Turkey Burgers (Buns – Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins, Cheese – Fat Free), Steamed Broccoli/Cauliflower, Mushrooms.

Option 1: Lexi’s Meal-in-a-Minute: Heat 4 oz. precooked chicken and 1/2 cup ready-to-eat brown rice; enjoy over bagged salad with 100-calorie-pack guacamole, 1 Tbsp. sour cream, and salsa to taste

Option 2: 4 oz. salmon, 6 oz. cod, or 5 oz. large shrimp pan-seared with 1/4 tsp. cajun-style blackened seasoning mix; add 1 tsp. oil to pan for cod/shrimp; enjoy hot or chilled with 1 cup steamed asparagus roasted with 1 tsp. olive oil

Option 3: 4 oz. turkey burger (or any lean burger) with 1 slice cheese on 1 whole-grain Arnold’s Sandwich Thins bun with 1 Tbsp. reduced-sugar ketchup, onion, lettuce and tomato to taste; 1 small sweet potato cut into wedges roasted with 1 tsp. olive oil

Option 4: Lexi’s BBQ Chicken Pizza: Top a ready-made cauliflower pizza crust with 2 Tbsp. sugar-free barbecue sauce, 2 oz. shredded cooked chicken, 1/4 cup mozzarella, and red onion slices to taste; Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Serves 1; 2 cups salad vegetables with 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette

Option 5: 1 serving Meatball-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (recipe below)

Option 6: Feta Chicken: Mix 1 Tbsp. each light cream cheese and crumbled feta, dash with garlic powder and oregano. Spread mixture in a split 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast. Bake at 350°F until done, about 12 to 15 minutes; 2 cups spinach sautéed in 1 tsp. olive oil, spritz lemon; 1/ 2 cup cooked brown rice; 1/2 cup grapes

Snacks​

(Enjoy Two Per Day)

Option 1: 1 250-calorie protein bar, such as Dough Bar Doughnuts Protein Crispy Bar

Option 2: 1 small banana with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter

Option 3: 1 cheese stick; 25 pistachios

Lollipop2

Probably years of consuming PUFAs , then cutting out most sugars , stress from exercise and then the release of all the PUFAs in her body from the weight loss finally caught up to her.

Never heard of her before but this came up in my google news feed.

Some of her food plans
Breakfast – 3 Pieces of turkey bacon, 2 Large eggs
Snack 1 – Protein shake
Lunch – Salmon patties, asparagus, broccoli cottage cheese
Snack 2 – Banana + Almond butter
Dinner – Turkey Burgers (Buns – Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins, Cheese – Fat Free), Steamed Broccoli/Cauliflower, Mushrooms.

Option 1: Lexi’s Meal-in-a-Minute: Heat 4 oz. precooked chicken and 1/2 cup ready-to-eat brown rice; enjoy over bagged salad with 100-calorie-pack guacamole, 1 Tbsp. sour cream, and salsa to taste

Option 2: 4 oz. salmon, 6 oz. cod, or 5 oz. large shrimp pan-seared with 1/4 tsp. cajun-style blackened seasoning mix; add 1 tsp. oil to pan for cod/shrimp; enjoy hot or chilled with 1 cup steamed asparagus roasted with 1 tsp. olive oil

Option 3: 4 oz. turkey burger (or any lean burger) with 1 slice cheese on 1 whole-grain Arnold’s Sandwich Thins bun with 1 Tbsp. reduced-sugar ketchup, onion, lettuce and tomato to taste; 1 small sweet potato cut into wedges roasted with 1 tsp. olive oil

Option 4: Lexi’s BBQ Chicken Pizza: Top a ready-made cauliflower pizza crust with 2 Tbsp. sugar-free barbecue sauce, 2 oz. shredded cooked chicken, 1/4 cup mozzarella, and red onion slices to taste; Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Serves 1; 2 cups salad vegetables with 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette

Option 5: 1 serving Meatball-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (recipe below)

Option 6: Feta Chicken: Mix 1 Tbsp. each light cream cheese and crumbled feta, dash with garlic powder and oregano. Spread mixture in a split 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast. Bake at 350°F until done, about 12 to 15 minutes; 2 cups spinach sautéed in 1 tsp. olive oil, spritz lemon; 1/ 2 cup cooked brown rice; 1/2 cup grapes

Snacks​

(Enjoy Two Per Day)

Option 1: 1 250-calorie protein bar, such as Dough Bar Doughnuts Protein Crispy Bar

Option 2: 1 small banana with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter

Option 3: 1 cheese stick; 25 pistachios
Who knows her diet from before - most likely like you said, the flood of PUFA being released from her weight loss and the over exercising with not enough calories. The diet plan isn’t overall too bad - I have seen waaaay worse and could be quite easily tweaked to be much better like shrimp for salmon, crab for salmon cakes, some olive oil some butter, ground beef for chicken, white rice for brown rice, juice, milk with meals, drop the nuts and peanut butter...etc. etc.

This doesn't sound like her condition has anything to do with her diet...

"Bacterial gastroenteritis is a digestive problem caused by bacteria.Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, fever, diarrhea, abdominal cramping, and pain.In severe cases, you may become dehydrated and have an electrolyte imbalance.Bacterial gastroenteritis is sometimes treated with antibiotics.If severe cases are not treated, they can lead to severe dehydration, neurological problems, kidney failure, and even death.Good hygiene is the best way to prevent bacterial gastroenteritis."

"Anisakis is a parasite which grows into its adult form inside marine mammals such as whales and dolphins; its larvae, meanwhile, parasitize fish such as mackerel and Todarodes. When seafood which carries Anisakis is eaten raw or in a near raw sate, Anisakis enters the stomach and intestinal wall of human beings, causing gastroenteritis, also called “Anisakis disease.”
Anisakis disease frequently occurs within eight hours after eating parasitized seafood and mainly causes intense stomach pain. This may also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting."

"Mackerel, salmon, Pacific herring, Todarodes, sardine, and Pacific saury are known to be carriers. In addition, according to a study on the state of parasites conducted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health up to 2009, it was found that Okhotsk atka mackerel, Japanese Spanish mackerel, splendid alfonsino, young tuna, and fat greenling are also parasitized by Anisakis."

Lollipop2

This doesn't sound like her condition has anything to do with her diet...

"Bacterial gastroenteritis is a digestive problem caused by bacteria.Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, fever, diarrhea, abdominal cramping, and pain.In severe cases, you may become dehydrated and have an electrolyte imbalance.Bacterial gastroenteritis is sometimes treated with antibiotics.If severe cases are not treated, they can lead to severe dehydration, neurological problems, kidney failure, and even death.Good hygiene is the best way to prevent bacterial gastroenteritis."

"Anisakis is a parasite which grows into its adult form inside marine mammals such as whales and dolphins; its larvae, meanwhile, parasitize fish such as mackerel and Todarodes. When seafood which carries Anisakis is eaten raw or in a near raw sate, Anisakis enters the stomach and intestinal wall of human beings, causing gastroenteritis, also called “Anisakis disease.”
Anisakis disease frequently occurs within eight hours after eating parasitized seafood and mainly causes intense stomach pain. This may also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting."

"Mackerel, salmon, Pacific herring, Todarodes, sardine, and Pacific saury are known to be carriers. In addition, according to a study on the state of parasites conducted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health up to 2009, it was found that Okhotsk atka mackerel, Japanese Spanish mackerel, splendid alfonsino, young tuna, and fat greenling are also parasitized by Anisakis."

? looks highly causative!

pushkin

Wow I have mixed emotions reading this and looking at her instagram feed. I am not sure what it is that put her in hospital but my heart goes out to her. Really tough.

tankasnowgod

Wonder if she had the clot shot series. Might be as simple as that

Probably got jabbed.

So uh, can you guys point me to the listed side effect where any of the Covid Vaccines can retroactively cause massive weight gain years/decades before taking the shots? At least 300 pounds worth (maybe more)?

The woman lost over 312 pounds, which means she had at least that much to lose. When you hit the 400 pound mark, there is something fundamentally wrong with your metabolism. I thought everyone here understood this. It was clearly a long standing issue in her case, one she probably didn't solve. Sounds like she lost that massive amount of weight with the standard "diet and exercise" regimen, which probably lowered her metabolic rate even more. It certainly makes sense that both the condition that caused her massive weight gain, and the process that she used to lose it could both negatively impact kidney function. As could other medicines she might have taken, and the surgery to remove 7 pounds of excess skin.

A

Adf

So uh, can you guys point me to the listed side effect where any of the Covid Vaccines can retroactively cause massive weight gain years/decades before taking the shots? At least 300 pounds worth (maybe more)?

The woman lost over 312 pounds, which means she had at least that much to lose. When you hit the 400 pound mark, there is something fundamentally wrong with your metabolism. I thought everyone here understood this. It was clearly a long standing issue in her case, one she probably didn't solve. Sounds like she lost that massive amount of weight with the standard "diet and exercise" regimen, which probably lowered her metabolic rate even more. It certainly makes sense that both the condition that caused her massive weight gain, and the process that she used to lose it could both negatively impact kidney function. As could other medicines she might have taken, and the surgery to remove 7 pounds of excess skin.

What you say is true, but it doesn't discount the severe damage of the clot shots either.

My dad miraculously has bladder cancer and both kidneys are failing, one month after his second clot shot. Of of the many nasty side effects on Phizers list of potential side effects from their clot shot is 'Acute kidney damage'. None of his doctors are looking at the clot shot as potential reason for this.

They even said to him that his condition is very peculiar, they've never seen it before, as he has secondary cancerous cells in his bladder, that aren't known to start in the bladder. Meaning all the signs and tests tell them the cancer began somewhere else and moved to his bladder. But after extensive testing, they could only find cancer in the bladder, and they don't quite know why the kidneys are failing.

Years of PUFA? or the clot shot taken one month prior? I know what I think the issue is.

So yeah Lexi Reed was no beacon of health, but the clot shots are doing more significant damage in the short term than PUFA does, so it's very feasible to link it to her case.

Much like the massive increase in heart attacks and strokes with athletes and bodybuilders. Yes they take PED's that may reduce their lifespan and increase risk of heart disease, but the clot shot has amplified that damage drastically.

Last edited by a moderator:

lvysaur

Years of PUFA? or the clot shot taken one month prior? I know what I think the issue is.
Just for the record, COVID-deniers tell me this is false logic. I got deathly sick just as COVID started up, but I've been told that it's just a coincidence and I just had a flu.

The spike protein regardless of the source will cause damage, and with the vax it's definitely worse because it bypasses whatever immunity your body has, and probably does more insidious things regarding DNA expression.

A

Adf

Just for the record, COVID-deniers tell me this is false logic. I got deathly sick just as COVID started up, but I've been told that it's just a coincidence and I just had a flu.

The spike protein regardless of the source will cause damage, and with the vax it's definitely worse because it bypasses whatever immunity your body has, and probably does more insidious things regarding DNA expression.

Spot on. And the shots can spread like a virus too with shedding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Very true in my experience.
Spot on. And the shots can spread like a virus too with shedding.
Seems true as well unfortunately.

P

Peatness

I didn't imply this but now that you mention it her childhood vaccines probably set her up for a life of ill health. She did very well to lose most of her weight but if she got the covid jab at the same time as her body was adjusting to a new regime it doesn't surprise me she had multiply organ failure. I don't know of a single vaccine that is not linked to organ damage. The covid shots are not even vaccines they are poison. Anyone who reacts negatively to them is reacting appropriately.

tankasnowgod

What you say is true, but it doesn't discount the severe damage of the clot shots either.
I never said the demonvax wasn't dangerous.
My dad miraculously has bladder cancer and both kidneys are failing, one month after his second clot shot. Of of the many nasty side effects on Phizers list of potential side effects from their clot shot is 'Acute kidney damage'. None of his doctors are looking at the clot shot as potential reason for this.

They even said to him that his condition is very peculiar, they've never seen it before, as he has secondary cancerous cells in his bladder, that aren't known to start in the bladder. Meaning all the signs and tests tell them the cancer began somewhere else and moved to his bladder. But after extensive testing, they could only find cancer in the bladder, and they don't quite know why the kidneys are failing.
Welp, this is massively different than the story in this thread. You know with 100% certainty that your dad took the demonvax 1 month before the kidney issue, making it a very likely suspect. No one has pointed to any evidence that Lexi Reed ever took ANY Covid vaccine at any point in time, certainly not just a month or so before her kidney's failed.
Ridiculous. Kidney Failure is a phenomenon that was well established before 2021. If there is only one singular cause, it would have to be something that existed prior to 2021. But I think it's pretty clear that many things cause kidney issues. The demonvax is just something that can be added to an already long list.

I would agree that the demonvax is likely a cause in your father's case, but this does not generalize to every other case of kidney failure.
So yeah Lexi Reed was no beacon of health, but the clot shots are doing more significant damage in the short term than PUFA does, so it's very feasible to link it to her case.
No, it's not. Especially because no one has offered any evidence that she has taken a Covid vaccine at any point. It's the realm of pure speculation.
Much like the massive increase in heart attacks and strokes with athletes and bodybuilders. Yes they take PED's that may reduce their lifespan and increase risk of heart disease, but the clot shot has amplified that damage drastically.
But..... is there a "massive increase" in heart attacks and strokes among this population?

For example, articles were being written about the amount of heart attacks among bodybuilders long before 2021-

tankasnowgod

Just for the record, COVID-deniers tell me this is false logic.
That's because it is false logic. Especially if applied in a general sense. Kidney Failure has many causes.
I got deathly sick just as COVID started up, but I've been told that it's just a coincidence and I just had a flu.
Covid "started up" in cold and flu season. But, even though that's long standing and well documented (regardless of whether such colds and flus are caused by any "virus"), I guess you just want to dismiss that part as a "coincidence."
If you look at any study on the alleged "Spike Protein," you will see that they are always using a synthetic protein created in the lab. They never purified and isolated SARS-Cov-2, so they certainly didn't purify and isolate the "Spike Protien" from SARS-Cov-2.

Just take a look at the studies posted on the forum. This one uses "recombinant" spike protein, which means it was created in a lab, and used in an in vitro experiement-

This one is even more outlandish, as they used a computer model-

The bottom line is, there is no proof this "Spike Protein" is found anywhere in nature, certainly not on a "Novel Corona Virus." The only way a normal human would come into contact with what they are calling this "Spike Protein" is to take one of the vector vaccines, like AZ, J&J, or Novavax, as they all use this synthetic Spike Protein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom