Pseudoephedrine Before Bed For Nasal Congestion?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm actually using it at the moment as an experiment to boost androgens. There is a study that shows that 2g daily greatly increased T levels, so I'm trying that.
@Hans, did you post this study? Just curious how much T was increased.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans, did you post this study? Just curious how much T was increased.
The study was actually with 800mg twice daily for only 10 days. I took 1g twice daily for almost 30 days. I think Haidut posted it. The results were:
Thieme E-Journals - International Journal of Sports Medicine / Abstract
"In this sense, it is of great interest that whereas after placebo plasma T variations ranged from – 4.8% to 8.5% with respect to pretreatment values, after ASA treatment, this range varied from – 7.7% to 44.2%"
Aspirin-testosterone-cortisol.jpg

So the effects will vary between individuals

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The study was actually with 800mg twice daily for only 10 days. I took 1g twice daily for almost 30 days. I think Haidut posted it.
Very cool, thank you! :hattip

Tbone107

The study was actually with 800mg twice daily for only 10 days. I took 1g twice daily for almost 30 days. I think Haidut posted it. The results were:
Thieme E-Journals - International Journal of Sports Medicine / Abstract
"In this sense, it is of great interest that whereas after placebo plasma T variations ranged from – 4.8% to 8.5% with respect to pretreatment values, after ASA treatment, this range varied from – 7.7% to 44.2%"
Aspirin-testosterone-cortisol.jpg

So the effects will vary between individuals

Hey Hans, I have issue with nasal congestion around bedtime as well.. do you believe the aspirin to be an ok long term, everyday therapy for this issue? Did you take k2 or anything to offset any potential side effects and did you take a pure powder or pill form with excipients?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans, I have issue with nasal congestion around bedtime as well.. do you believe the aspirin to be an ok long term, everyday therapy for this issue? Did you take k2 or anything to offset any potential side effects and did you take a pure powder or pill form with excipients?
Aspirin should be fine long term, but it depends on the individual and what dose that person can tolerate. 300mg is a good safe dose. I didn't take it with any vitamin K2, but I was having gelatin in my diet. Sodium bicarb and vitamin C can help offset the gut damaging effects of aspirin. I took a nasty brand and that's why I stopped actually. I want to get pure powder but can't source any in SA. There is a somewhat ok one with only corn starch, but I haven't felt like aspirin is essential for me (it was great when I used it but feel like I took my health and androgens to a next level with it and don't require it anymore) and that's why I haven't made an effort to get it again.

I will most likely use it again in the future.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals