A Hair Dryer To Kill Coronavirus? A Direct Way To Deliver High Heat To Nasal/sinus Passages

Zpol

Currently researching the effect of heat on coronavirus. Came across this video. Not sure yet what to make of it (never heard of this guy before). Thought I'd post it here and see what people's thoughts are.

This technique would have to be done in the earliest stages, before the pneumonia sets in to be truly effective. Better yet, as a preventative to keep nasal passages and sinuses somewhat virus free.

Frankdee20

Currently researching the effect of heat on coronavirus. Came across this video. Not sure yet what to make of it (never heard of this guy before). Thought I'd post it here and see what people's thoughts are.

This technique would have to be done in the earliest stages, before the pneumonia sets in to be truly effective. Better yet, as a preventative to keep nasal passages and sinuses somewhat virus free.

what if you just blow them further up by doing this ?

akgrrrl

I was thinkjng to start using my Neil-Med sinus rinser with colloidal silver diluted in distilled water , to keep corona from latching onto my proteins in nose, sinus, esophogus. Yeah kill it with heat or antivirals before it becomes the cough?

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Right. Keep the nose, sinus, esophagus clean.

As far as heat, I've read anywhere between 133 and 160 degree Fahrenheit. Still can't determine what specific temperature would be sure to kill it.

md_a

HOW SALT THERAPY HELPS CURE COPD
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, COPD is an infection which results in the inflammation of the lungs that causes restricted airflow from the lungs. This makes breathing difficult, wheezing and increased mucus production. When exposed to poisonous gases, the chances of getting COPD are quite high. Treatment was conducted on 35 patients and the results recorded in the Saint George respiratory-questionnaire. The outcomes were really impressive as there was a significant improvement in the lifestyle of the patients.
There are no adverse side effects observed when using salt inhalers. When the air having salt particles spreads in the lungs, it does the following:

• Remove all pathogens trapped in the respiratory system, an example is airborne pollens
  • Kills bacteria present in the respiratory system
  • Acts as an anti-inflammatory
  • Prevents excessive production of mucus and speeds up the mucociliary process
  • Reduces system immune over-sensitivity hence eliminate allergic symptoms
    How Salt Pipes Treat Allergies And Sinus Issues | Oxford Medicals

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals