Prostatitis And Fish Oil

Max23

What kind of a water do you drink? Do you take activated charcoal regularly? Filtered water and AC are two things among others that for sure cause prostatitis for me (burning penis is also a symptom). Must be an electrolyte thing.

OP
J

Jing

What kind of a water do you drink? Do you take activated charcoal regularly? Filtered water and AC are two things among others that for sure cause prostatitis for me. Must be an electrolyte thing.
I drink filtered water , I've tried ac but no difference I don't feel anything from it. I use to take an electrolyte powder about a year ago it didn't seem to make a difference.

Trigger points. Try lying down, and massaging by pinching the fold of tissue around the base of the penis and working around, looking for very sore sensitive spots.

Also do the same thing around your anus — the skin around it, not in it.

These each can refer pain exactly as you are describing.

Google levator ani and bulbospongius trigger points

OP
J

Jing

Trigger points. Try lying down, and massaging by pinching the fold of tissue around the base of the penis and working around, looking for very sore sensitive spots.

Also do the same thing around your anus — the skin around it, not in it.

These each can refer pain exactly as you are describing.

levator ani and bulbospongius trigger points
Yh I've done all that , I do have some sore spots but it never helps the pain , I'm just thinking it's something to do with inflammation as fish oil helps.

Yh I've done all that , I do have some sore spots but it never helps the pain , I'm just thinking it's something to do with inflammation as fish oil helps.

done all that. Really? These can be tricky. I think 100% it’s trigger points.

Max23

I drink filtered water , I've tried ac but no difference I don't feel anything from it. I use to take an electrolyte powder about a year ago it didn't seem to make a difference.

I think you should do an experiment. If you drink tap water for a few days to see if it helps. For me it has cleared the prostatitis up very quickly. Fish oil is short term anti inflammatory. Estrogen is inflammatory. Haidut said in one of his Danny Roddy shows that drinking filtered water can cause prostatitis. I don´t remember how exactly, but it had something to do with lacking electrolytes having an effect on estrogen, which causes these problems.

OP
J

Jing

done all that. Really? These can be tricky. I think 100% it’s trigger points.
Yh man, for couples years I been thinking it's a pelvic floor issue some sort of tightness but no amount of stretching , massaging does anything, then taking fish oil which lowers inflammation just makes it seem like an inflammation problem.

OP
J

Jing

I think you should do an experiment. If you drink tap water for a few days to see if it helps. For me it has cleared the prostatitis up very quickly. Fish oil is short term anti inflammatory. Estrogen is inflammatory. Haidut said in one of his Danny Roddy shows that drinking filtered water can cause prostatitis. I don´t remember how exactly, but it had something to do with lacking electrolytes having an effect on estrogen, which causes these problems.
Filtered tap water is only something I introduced couple months ago, I use to drink only tap water for years . I've also gone through stages of only drinking spring water.

mouse

I am curious, do you have tight hips or hamstrings? e.g. doing splits, or sitting with thighs spread (i don't know the names of the Yoga poses but the ones involving hip abduction).

OP
J

Jing

I am curious, do you have tight hips or hamstrings? e.g. doing splits, or sitting with thighs spread (i don't know the names of the Yoga poses but the ones involving hip abduction).
Not sure but over the years ive done lots of stretches and poses, horse stance I've done lots of with pushing my thighs outwards, certain stretches for hip flexors and hamstrings , sitting in squat position .. but if it was tight hips or tight muscles why would fish oil help?

mouse

Not sure but over the years ive done lots of stretches and poses, horse stance I've done lots of with pushing my thighs outwards, certain stretches for hip flexors and hamstrings , sitting in squat position .. but if it was tight hips or tight muscles why would fish oil help?

Good point - have any other anti-inflammatories helped? Any difference from magnesium or calcium supplementation?
I have a similar situation of soreness on one side with occasional referred pain into the attached leg. Sometimes magnesium helps, and things that reduce magnesium worsen it. Histamine also worsens it. I can sense during meditation that there is a tightness on the other side, and if I am able to relax it, the soreness always improves. I haven't found any stretches that hit that spot unfortunately, but it could be that my inflexible hips prevent me from finding the right stretch.

OP
J

Jing

Good point - have any other anti-inflammatories helped? Any difference from magnesium or calcium supplementation?
I have a similar situation of soreness on one side with occasional referred pain into the attached leg. Sometimes magnesium helps, and things that reduce magnesium worsen it. Histamine also worsens it. I can sense during meditation that there is a tightness on the other side, and if I am able to relax it, the soreness always improves. I haven't found any stretches that hit that spot unfortunately, but it could be that my inflexible hips prevent me from finding the right stretch.
No magnesium doesn't help, calcium doesn't either , high dose glycine doesn't either, nothing that is anti inflammatory helps .

Dave Clark

Why not try drinking ozonated water, not ozonated at a water treatment plant, but ozone water you make at home with an ozone generator? Many people have reported relief drinking ozone water. Plus, a lot of what people think is bacterial urinary infections turn out to be fungal in nature, which ozone can deal with. An ozone generator for ozonated water can be purchased inexpensively on-line.

mouse

Does GLA (borage oil, evening primrose oil), arachidonic acid or any other fat affect it?

OP
J

Jing

Why not try drinking ozonated water, not ozonated at a water treatment plant, but ozone water you make at home with an ozone generator? Many people have reported relief drinking ozone water. Plus, a lot of what people think is bacterial urinary infections turn out to be fungal in nature, which ozone can deal with. An ozone generator for ozonated water can be purchased inexpensively on-line.
Maybe I could try some time, what other benefits does ozone water provide?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals