Fish Oil

Jing

I decided to try fish oil to see what would happen and since using it I have had hardly any penis pain I would have a burning feeling in my penis and I have hardly any dripping after urination anymore and less frequent urination.. I'm guessing due to lowering inflammation. Ive also noticed erections have improved abit.

Dave Clark

I think the fish oil/omega-3 positive results are short term, and that is what lures people into believing it is good for you. If you have inflammation or pain, and you take fish oil and feel better,, one would normally assume it is something good to take on a consistent basis for long term. I definitely understand people looking for relief, I myself have had back issues, arthritis, etc., but fish oil did nothing for me in the short or long term. Plus, knowing that fish oil was a PUFA and was something that could easily oxidize in your body as well as out, I struggled with the idea of using this stuff just for treating symptoms. If you turn over enough rocks (so to speak), you'll find natural things to solve your problems that are healthier than fish oils.

OP
J

Jing

I think the fish oil/omega-3 positive results are short term, and that is what lures people into believing it is good for you. If you have inflammation or pain, and you take fish oil and feel better,, one would normally assume it is something good to take on a consistent basis for long term. I definitely understand people looking for relief, I myself have had back issues, arthritis, etc., but fish oil did nothing for me in the short or long term. Plus, knowing that fish oil was a PUFA and was something that could easily oxidize in your body as well as out, I struggled with the idea of using this stuff just for treating symptoms. If you turn over enough rocks (so to speak), you'll find natural things to solve your problems that are healthier than fish oils.
I don't like the idea of fish oil because of what I have read about it but it is such a relief to have no pain and to not need to wee constantly .. I can't find anything else that helps.

abruzzi

I decided to try fish oil to see what would happen and since using it I have had hardly any penis pain I would have a burning feeling in my penis and I have hardly any dripping after urination anymore and less frequent urination.. I'm guessing due to lowering inflammation. I've also noticed erections have improved abit.

I just signed up today and don't understand a darn thing, LOL.

But, a few years ago I used some parental essential oil. I searched the forum and it seems no one is referring to parental. There is a person named Professor Peskin who promotes the use of PEOs. Of course, he also sells his own brand.

I'm also hoping that by positing this someone can help me understand if PEOs fit into this style of eating. Like I said, I'm completely new.

Dave Clark

I just signed up today and don't understand a darn thing, LOL.

But, a few years ago I used some parental essential oil. I searched the forum and it seems no one is referring to parental. There is a person named Professor Peskin who promotes the use of PEOs. Of course, he also sells his own brand.

I'm also hoping that by positing this someone can help me understand if PEOs fit into this style of eating. Like I said, I'm completely new.
Those parental oils, I believe, are omega 6 oils, which are PUFA oils, and are not the recommended oils in Peat world. However, they are hard to escape, so the game plan is to try and eat as few of these oils as possible. The PEOs are basically seed and nut oils, the type of foods you want to limit or avoid. Coconut oil, butter, olive oil, macadamia nut oil, etc. are the oils that are the safest.

abruzzi

Those parental oils, I believe, are omega 6 oils, which are PUFA oils, and are not the recommended oils in Peat world. However, they are hard to escape, so the game plan is to try and eat as few of these oils as possible. The PEOs are basically seed and nut oils, the type of foods you want to limit or avoid. Coconut oil, butter, olive oil, macadamia nut oil, etc. are the oils that are the safest.

Thank you! I prefer olive. I tried making that carrot salad thingy today and because I didn't eat it right away the coconut oil hardened. I think I'll be using olive tomorrow.

By the way, why can't we just use pre-peeled baby carrots instead of messing with the peeler?

Dave Clark

Thank you! I prefer olive. I tried making that carrot salad thingy today and because I didn't eat it right away the coconut oil hardened. I think I'll be using olive tomorrow.

By the way, why can't we just use pre-peeled baby carrots instead of messing with the peeler?
You can, it is not just the peels that have what you want, in fact, I would believe most everyone peels their carrots, especially if they are not organic.

abruzzi

You can, it is not just the peels that have what you want, in fact, I would believe most everyone peels their carrots, especially if they are not organic.

Thanks, I'm Lazy :):. So I prefer to use the pre-peeled baby carrots. But, I was wondering if there was something magical about cutting them length wise. I guess maybe more surface area for the oil and vinegar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals