Prostatitis And Fish Oil

it's almost certainly trigger points. It can be made better with fish oil temporarily, or maybe ibuprofen but that doesn't mean it's not TPs. TPs here are hard to treat. Some are accessible in the rectum. It's just not an easy area but I encourage exploration of this more than you have because I think you will find that massage and the right stretches make it go away.

OP
J

Jing

it's almost certainly trigger points. It can be made better with fish oil temporarily, or maybe ibuprofen but that doesn't mean it's not TPs. TPs here are hard to treat. Some are accessible in the rectum. It's just not an easy area but I encourage exploration of this more than you have because I think you will find that massage and the right stretches make it go away.
I'll try go this route more.

Dave Clark

Prostate issues having underlying inflammation as cause or symptom, here shows ozone water would be good for that: Anti-inflammatory effects of ozonated water in an experimental mouse model
In summary, ozonated water will help kill any infection that 'may' be in your prostate/bladder/kidney, plus reduce inflammation that can also attribute to prostate issues, etc. Here is a list of the many things it can do:100 Benefits of Ozone Water : In5D and for ozone equipment, I like Promolife, they are very good with customer questions, etc.

OP
J

Jing

Prostate issues having underlying inflammation as cause or symptom, here shows ozone water would be good for that: Anti-inflammatory effects of ozonated water in an experimental mouse model
In summary, ozonated water will help kill any infection that 'may' be in your prostate/bladder/kidney, plus reduce inflammation that can also attribute to prostate issues, etc. Here is a list of the many things it can do:100 Benefits of Ozone Water : In5D and for ozone equipment, I like Promolife, they are very good with customer questions, etc.
I don't actually have prostate issues though but it wouldn't hurt to try ozone water anyway. Cheapest I can find ozone generator is about 50 pounds just don't want to spend that and get no benefit from it .

It's the inside of my penis, I do also sometimes get the same sort of burning pain at the bottom of my left leg .

Maybe you have uneven distributed neuropathy? Did you tried B - complex or such. I also would not worry too much, the fatty acids sourced from 'Fish Oil' are physiologic as far as we know. Do you take the FO in capsules? Capsules seem to be oxygen purged and would have better stability. What brand? with E as ester such as all rac e acetate or free form? Free form would be better, esters do not have E activity in oils, because the attachment via esters to other compounds disables their reactivity.

Last edited:
Yh I've been taking b complex for a long time no difference to this.

I also would not worry too much, the fatty acids sourced from 'Fish Oil' are physiologic as far as we know. Do you take the FO in capsules? Capsules seem to be oxygen purged and would have better stability. What brand? with E as ester such as all rac e acetate or free form? Free form would be better, esters do not have E activity in oils, because the attachment via esters to other compounds disables their reactivity.

OP
J

Jing

I also would not worry too much, the fatty acids sourced from 'Fish Oil' are physiologic as far as we know. Do you take the FO in capsules? Capsules seem to be oxygen purged and would have better stability. What brand? with E as ester such as all rac e acetate or free form? Free form would be better, esters do not have E activity in oils, because the attachment via esters to other compounds disables their reactivity.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Natures-Ai...id&qid=1599132781&sprefix=fish+oil+li&sr=8-15 i take this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals