Pressure In The Kidney/Adrenal Area!

Hazarlar

Hi!

I have been implementing low PUFA diet for 2-3 weeks now. Everything is Ok. I am feeling great. I have doubled my calories, but I am staying very lean. I am coming from more low-carb background.

What worries me is a strange sensation/pressure in a kidney/adrenal area. Like both adrenal glands slightly flared up. It comes, and goes away but have stayed about 4 days. It started when I mixed 0,5 litres of green tea with 50 grams of sugar, took 500mg of vitamin C and normal amount of zinc. I managed to drink only half the liquid. I am keeping moderate with protein, coffee, water etc.

Has anybody felt anything similar? Any ideas what it might be?

By the way, my resting heartrate has just skyrocketed due to high carb/low PUFA ratio. I measured 23 beats in 15 seconds. Might it be to much to fast?

Last edited:

sele

Hi!

I have been implementing low PUFA diet for 2-3 weeks now. Everything is Ok. I am feeling great. I have doubled my calories, but I am staying very lean. I am coming from more low-carb background.

What worries me is a strange sensation/pressure in a kidney/adrenal area. Like both adrenal glands slightly flared up. It comes, and goes away but have stayed about 4 days. It started when I mixed 0,5 litres of green tea with 50 grams of sugar, took 500mg of vitamin C and normal amount of zinc. I managed to drink only half the liquid. I am keeping moderate with protein, coffee, water etc.

Has anybody felt anything similar? Any ideas what it might be?

By the way, my resting heartrate has just skyrocketed due to high carb/low PUFA ratio. I measured 23 beats in 15 seconds. Might it be to much to fast?
It's lower back pain from stress.
Make sure you take thiamine with each meal.
Green tea is estrogenic.
Do not take zinc with other vitamins as it will oxidize them in the gut.
With high pulse do you feel calm or restless?

HLP

If you came from a low carb background, this is a huge change for ya. Congrats. Ditto on Sele's comments. Is your urine burning at all? I'd check out Ray's dietary suggestions in the resource section above and make adjustments accordingly. Depending on how long you did VLC, you may take a while to adjust to these changes. That pulse rate isn't too alarming. Make sure to get enough good salt. More health info would be helpful. Temps, sleep, bowel habits etc. Switch out the green tea for coffee instead. Green tea would send me on the same trip you experienced for sure.

Wagner83

Interesting I got issues in this area (hard to pinpoint which organs though) from eating a high sucrose diet. It disappeared thanks to ditching sucrose and milk, but seems to be coming back some, I eat high carb but now often have some sucrose again. I may ditch it altogether. What's your diet like?

OP
Hazarlar

Hazarlar

My diet is different every day. Usually like 2 coffees, different fruits, one low fat or organic milk product, eating out (avoiding PUFAs as much as possible. Today for example boiled rice and chicken leg from oven), starch (buckwheat, oats, potatoes, brown rice) with some animal protein source at the evening. I may have organic ice-cream or some other milk and sugar combination.

When low-carbing. My typical meals were like 300g of bacon with two egg yolks, minced beef with olives, sour cream, tuna, just some pork ... I stayed lean actually but not warm. Pulse was years ago very low. At the moment 80. I actually do 8 hours of physical work also, in a day ...

Today I haven´t felt that feeling in adrenals actually. But my metabolism is bit lower also; and PUFA vs. carb/sugar ratio is more towards PUFA today, due to some cheese and salted fish as a snack, and eating out. Yesterday I was like purely on high saturated fat and sugar milk products, oatmeal with coconut oil and sugar, chicken breast and brown rice and fruits and 500ml of OJ. Never had such a high pulse before plus that flared up feeling in the adrenals that may have to do something with hormonal changes in my opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals