Pls Thoughts, Advice On Hyposensitization/Allergy-Immunotherapy

LeeLemonoil

I did not find much in the Peat Forum-trove regarding this topic and can't figure out all the possible health- and physiological implications.

Any thoughts, particularly in regard to the mechansims we discuss on this forum, on the topic would be very appreciated.

I'd like to start a course of Hyposensitization for hay-fever/allergy to grass and rye pollen. I could choose either a 3 year long sublingual therapy (one drop of the medication daily for 3 years) or injection every 6 weeks for a similar period of time.

I'm aware of the concerns of additive intake with both methods but would like to hear your advice on how such deliberate and rather massive immunomodulation is to be regarded in broader healt/Peat terms.
Any risks involved? On a very superficial and broad look, anything that alters physilogical reactions to a presumed "normal" or more normal state (not reacting to pollen with allergy) seems ok, as does the reduction of histamine release and mediated signal-cascades during a prolonged period of time in the year (2 month hay-fever a year). Pls share your thoughts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals