PINE POLLEN

High_Prob

Please document your experiences with this substance (did it feel Androgenic? Estrogenic? Any effects on mood? Effects on energy? etc.)

Evan

If we're talking about the tincture, yes I felt something for sure. Though I was taking 3 droppers, 3x/day which felt nice. In pine pollen, there are mixed amounts of DHEA, Androstenedione, Androsterone, and Testosterone which can be very androgenic, but can also be very estrogenic too. But you don't know how much T and other androgens are in each dose so its hard to tell how much you're taking. I was thinking of trying it again cause it's a great supplement. rawforestfoods.com supplies a great product.

Momado965

Very androgenic but you need fairky high doses. Anywhere from 20-40 grams. Also cook it with fat for best effect. When it comes to herbs I really like pollens, goji, ginseng and siberian ginseng and he shou wu. I consistanly got great effecte from all those herbs.

dq139

Very androgenic but you need fairky high doses. Anywhere from 20-40 grams. Also cook it with fat for best effect. When it comes to herbs I really like pollens, goji, ginseng and siberian ginseng and he shou wu. I consistanly got great effecte from all those herbs.

Isn't he shou wu very estrogenic?..I've always wanted to try he shou wu powder but people scared me off saying that it's a 5ar reducer/estrogen increaser...but alot of people have said that it raises progesterone and recolors & regrows hair.

dlind70

The best is the real stuff from a pine tree those small buds that germ in the fall autum can eat them. Nice effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals