Advice for Haidut with 5a-dhp.

aadrock

After some experiments and experiences with some substances I'm truly believing that @haidut should change the 5a-dhp dosage.
It will sell better and it will be much more effective. Right now 1 drop contains 1mg and the 2-4mg dosages has only little gaba agonistic effects and it's pretty
much useless.

The real benefit of it starts with 9mg+ dosages , it feels totally different at that dosage and i can feel the prolactin lowering effect very fast from taking it. It becomes dopaminergic and androgenic while at low dosages feels very anti androgenic.

I think he should change from 1mg to 5mg per drop. What do you think @haidut
@Razvan you have obviously used this for a while. What were your results on 5adhp.
What were you normal dosages? One dose or split doses daily?
Was it androgenic or anti androgenic at any dosages?
How did you feel with the lowering of prolactin estrogen? Did it feel like it really lowered them?
I am trying to get rid of some mild gyno myself still. Got andro on hand as well. But also have some of this and have not used high dosages before.

wildworld1992

It's my understanding that Parkinson's patients need sustained use of l-dopa for the duration of their lives. The use of l-dopa for PFS would only be temporary to restore 5AR expression and the feedback loop that maintains it. I've used l-dopa in the past and haven't suffered any negative effects in the past 3 years since using it. However, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to use high dose thiamine along with l-dopa as an added measure of safety.

Anyway, it's only my intention to inform PFS sufferers that l-dopa may be a path to restoration. As I mentioned, I've recovered from PFS once in the past and I can't say for certain that l-dopa played a critical role in my first recovery, but, more and more, I'm beginning to believe that it may have been significant in my recovery.
Are you still using l-dopa? I tried some micro-dose l-dopa yesterday and it increased my libido a little.

ChemHead

Are you still using l-dopa? I tried some micro-dose l-dopa yesterday and it increased my libido a little.
I use it here and there, but I've found that it isn't at all pivotal in PFS recovery. I do tend to have more vivid dreams when I use it, but that fades if used daily. Also, too much gives unpleasant side effects while sleeping like some kind of odd numbness... like you feel as if you're fading away into oblivion and you will cease to exist and you body goes numb at the onset of sleep. I think I occasionally notice an increase in libido.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals