Using Butea Superba, Shalijit, Cracked Pine Pollen

have you used any of these?
is it helping erections or libido?

If you do use them, do you cycle?

Do you also take DHEA and progesterone, and/or pregnenolone?

I take about 5mg of DHEA daily orally, and 5mg - 10mg of progsterene topically. I take maybe 100mg most days of pregnenolone.

Also taking about 140mcg of T4 and 30-40mcg of T3.

Doing very well. I'm experimenting with the supplements I listed (butea superba, shalijit mushrooms and cracked pine pollen) and it seems these may improve erection quality.

I have a high libido anyway. And my erections are good most of the time. But these seem to be something extra that I'm experimenting with.

Thank you for your experiences.

have you used any of these?
is it helping erections or libido?

If you do use them, do you cycle?

Do you also take DHEA and progesterone, and/or pregnenolone?

I take about 5mg of DHEA daily orally, and 5mg - 10mg of progsterene topically. I take maybe 100mg most days of pregnenolone.

Also taking about 140mcg of T4 and 30-40mcg of T3.

Doing very well. I'm experimenting with the supplements I listed (butea superba, shalijit mushrooms and cracked pine pollen) and it seems these may improve erection quality.

I have a high libido anyway. And my erections are good most of the time. But these seem to be something extra that I'm experimenting with.

Thank you for your experiences.

I tried the lost-empire herbs product for a couple weeks. It is called pheonix rising, I didn’t notice much from it, however libido etc was not a problem at the time. Boron more than anything super-charges me there. I don’t think I will continue with the pheonix product once I am done unless I notice some amazing change at the end.. I have a few more weeks supply. The fulvic / humic acid stuff I read makes it sound like magic for everything, but I am not impressed so far.

cyclops

I've used the cracked pine pollen...didn't notice much from it.

Tarmander

shilajit isn't a mushroom but a mineral pitch. I use it mostly for help with energy when I need it. So I cycle it on and off depending on what I am doing. Definitely will give a boost to sexuality though.

OP
ecstatichamster
there is interesting but hardly definitive research on all 3. Nothing that seems particularly bad. Shalijit can have heavy metals in it and other garbage.

It seems to be really helping though I'm not sure what is doing what as I am taking all 3.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Bottom of this page for a Shilajit product has 16 different studies and references listed.

Panacea

Regarding Shilajit, has it been determined whether anything else than Fulvic Acid (or Humic Acid?) is its active constituent? Because those might ultimately be a little cheaper per effective dose than "high quality shilajit".

OP
ecstatichamster
Shalajit gave me heartburn. I stopped all these. Didn’t help me at all. I don’t need any help anyway. Experiment is over for me on these.

I have some Butea Superba on the way. I’ve tried barlowe’s in the past with good results. The brand currently on the way is anabolic health so we’ll see how it goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals