PHD doctor of virology says Covid-19 is just FLU. "COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious"

Perry Staltic

Regardless, as you could see in the article I posted, they managed to isolate sars-cov-2 RNA and sequence it. There was no filling in, though of course the DNA was fragmented and joined together in a computer, but it's not a guess.

Strands with 29,000 bp determined from 36 or so base pairs? Sounds like a lot of guessing to me.

AlexR

No, he isn't a walking contradiction. You are being overly simplistic. Yes, he and many of us are extremely skeptical of the establishment and their institutions. The reason for that is that they almost exclusively ignore the results of the legit studies that are performed in favor of glossing over the evidence and just continuing with simplistic propaganda. Why not? It does seem to work, as most people don't have the time or inclination to look at all deeply into the actual studies.
Again, most here are all about the actual studies and scientific findings. We're NOT about the fake interpretations that the 'establishment' promotes and labels as 'science'.
Wow! Talk about bad reading comprehension. Nothing I said was pro-establishment. I simply pointed out the fact that reports about COVID’s effects are released by establishment papers since things on this scale are only able to be studied by institutions with the resources that the establishment has. Good luck to you trying to run a study on something that requires millions of people without using any material from the establishment. My point is that all COVID related studies that look at widespread symptoms will have an establishment bias and there is no getting around that so he will never believe any of it.

Quelsatron

How do you think they assemble sequences?
overlap. take a million copies of a book, randomly cut up the text, and throw it in a big pile. then you can assemble the entire book by matching similar word sequences with different start/end points to each other. You could call this the fundamental principle of genomics, it's extremely statistically reliable and not guessing at all

Perry Staltic

overlap. take a million copies of a book, randomly cut up the text, and throw it in a big pile. then you can assemble the entire book by matching similar word sequences with different start/end points to each other. You could call this the fundamental principle of genomics, it's extremely statistically reliable and not guessing at all

But they don't have an entire book. They detect viral sequences using PCR probes. Do you really think they do 29,000+ tests? Like I said, they only did about 30 tests. So try to assemble a cut up book from 30 of its pieces and see what happens.

Perry Staltic

that's not what they did in my article
I don't know what the hell you have been reading though

This isn't where I originally read it, but it gets the point across

CDC Admitted They Made a Digital Virus of 30,000 Base Pairs Using 37 Actual Sample Base Pairs

As covered in my previous article SARS-CoV-2: The Stitched Together, Frankenstein Virus, the CDC has already admitted that SARS-CoV-2 is a computer-generated digital virus, not a real living virus. As I wrote:

“In other words, it is a Frankenstein virus which has been concocted and stitched together using genomic database sequences (some viral, some not). It has never been properly purified and isolated so that it could be sequenced from end-to-end once derived from living tissue; instead, it’s just digitally assembled from a computer database. In this paper, the CDC scientists state they took just 37 base pairs from a genome of 30,000 base pairs which means that about 0.001% of the viral sequence is derived from actual living samples or real bodily tissue. In other words, they took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs. This computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud.”

Quelsatron

But they don't have an entire book. They detect viral sequences using PCR probes. Do you really think they do 29,000+ tests? Like I said, they only did about 30 tests. So try to assemble a cut up book from 30 of its pieces and see what happens.
Diagnostic detection is much less thorough than whole genome sequencing for obvious reasons. Illumina miseq reads the entire genome.

KTownSatfats

Wow! Talk about bad reading comprehension. Nothing I said was pro-establishment. I simply pointed out the fact that reports about COVID’s effects are released by establishment papers since things on this scale are only able to be studied by institutions with the resources that the establishment has. Good luck to you trying to run a study on something that requires millions of people without using any material from the establishment. My point is that all COVID related studies that look at widespread symptoms will have an establishment bias and there is no getting around that so he will never believe any of it.
You know, I think my reading comprehension is just fine, thank you very much. I'm going to leave my reply as it is because it doesn't need any oversimplification or argument. It stands on its own. You, my dear, will obviously argue with anyone who doesn't automatically align with your brainwashed views, so I'll leave you at it. Enjoy!
I've noticed that generally the brainwashed among us will tend to be arrogant and nasty as you have been here. Not sure, but it seems like it's because they're soooo sure they're right because their accepted view has been trumpeted far and wide. (Only narrative allowed, at least mainstream). So it MUST be right! Not a lot of actual thinking necessary.

AlexR

You know, I think my reading comprehension is just fine, thank you very much. I'm going to leave my reply as it is because it doesn't need any oversimplification or argument. It stands on its own. You, my dear, will obviously argue with anyone who doesn't automatically align with your brainwashed views, so I'll leave you at it. Enjoy!
I've noticed that generally the brainwashed among us will tend to be arrogant and nasty as you have been here. Not sure, but it seems like it's because they're soooo sure they're right because their accepted view has been trumpeted far and wide. (Only narrative allowed, at least mainstream). So it MUST be right! Not a lot of actual thinking necessary.
I guess you haven’t read my other posts then. I clearly don’t support mainstream views at all! You completely missed the point of my post, accused me of something I never did, and now you’re playing the victim when I respond to you. Anti-establishment people have just become contrarians to everything that is “mainstream”. This thread is a great example. Just because the mainstream thinks water is wet, doesn’t mean you have to be a contrarian and say the opposite. Likewise, with the virus, it’s obvious that it exists, the problem people have is with the lockdowns. The hyper-skepticism kills any credibility and shouldn’t be tolerated as it really isn’t relevant to the fact that the lockdowns are being used for political and corporate gain.

KTownSatfats

I guess you haven’t read my other posts then. I clearly don’t support mainstream views at all! You completely missed the point of my post, accused me of something I never did, and now you’re playing the victim when I respond to you. Anti-establishment people have just become contrarians to everything that is “mainstream”. This thread is a great example. Just because the mainstream thinks water is wet, doesn’t mean you have to be a contrarian and say the opposite. Likewise, with the virus, it’s obvious that it exists, the problem people have is with the lockdowns. The hyper-skepticism kills any credibility and shouldn’t be tolerated as it really isn’t relevant to the fact that the lockdowns are being used for political and corporate gain.
I'll give you one thing, you're super great at accusing everyone else. No matter what. Because I stand up for my view and in fact call out your nastiness makes me "playing the victim"? I think playing the victim (everybody loves to use that one now, don't they?) would be more akin to crawling into my corner and sulking. But hey, have it your way. I call out your nastiness here, so I'm playing the victim. Fine.

I'm admittedly not such a great arguer, but others here have offered you all manner of logical reasoning as well as published studies, and you have, beyond a few anecdotes, offered very little in evidence for your stance, but have resorted mostly to mean, arrogant remarks. Personally, I don't care if there actually is or is not a real corona novel virus. I'm just reacting to your inability to be even marginally civil in the face of others' views and arguments. It's revolting.

AlexR

I'll give you one thing, you're super great at accusing everyone else. No matter what. Because I stand up for my view and in fact call out your nastiness makes me "playing the victim"? I think playing the victim (everybody loves to use that one now, don't they?) would be more akin to crawling into my corner and sulking. But hey, have it your way. I call out your nastiness here, so I'm playing the victim. Fine.

I'm admittedly not such a great arguer, but others here have offered you all manner of logical reasoning as well as published studies, and you have, beyond a few anecdotes, offered very little in evidence for your stance, but have resorted mostly to mean, arrogant remarks. Personally, I don't care if there actually is or is not a real corona novel virus. I'm just reacting to your inability to be even marginally civil in the face of others' views and arguments. It's revolting.
That was a lot of personal attacks for somebody who doesn’t like personal attacks. I’m impressed by your hypocrisy. Nobody here has offered any good evidence that COVID-19 doesn’t exist (lol what a ridiculous premise to begin with). I’ve seen zinc deficiencies, lockdowns, chemicals spills, insecticides, drug/alcohol abuse, and all sorts of insane theories as to why people are losing both their sense of smell and taste at a higher rate than any other flu season. Simplest explanation is that someone who loses their taste and smell, has difficulty breathing, and has a positive COVID test, probably has, wait for it, drum roll.....COVID! Being hyper-skeptical is bad for your health, so it would make sense that a forum dedicated to improving people’s ill health would have these people. However, they should look no further for health improvement other than learning to trust the world they live in and the facts right in front of their eyes. I mean, how can one truly ever become healthy if they have such an mistrusting relationship with the world they live in?

KTownSatfats

Plus btw, I don’t think I have the stomach for reading too many of your posts, but I’ve read a few. Right now I’m responding to your posts on this subject. Whether right or wrong, your view is decidedly mainstream at least on this particular subject. And calling people “contrarians” because they don’t agree with you is just childish. (And shouldn’t be ‘tolerated’). Lol.

KTownSatfats

That was a lot of personal attacks for somebody who doesn’t like personal attacks. I’m impressed by your hypocrisy. Nobody here has offered any good evidence that COVID-19 doesn’t exist (lol what a ridiculous premise to begin with). I’ve seen zinc deficiencies, lockdowns, chemicals spills, insecticides, drug/alcohol abuse, and all sorts of insane theories as to why people are losing both their sense of smell and taste at a higher rate than any other flu season. Simplest explanation is that someone who loses their taste and smell, has difficulty breathing, and has a positive COVID test, probably has, wait for it, drum roll.....COVID! Being hyper-skeptical is bad for your health, so it would make sense that a forum dedicated to improving people’s ill health would have these people. However, they should look no further for health improvement other than learning to trust the world they live in and the facts right in front of their eyes. I mean, how can one truly ever become healthy if they have such an mistrusting relationship with the world they live in?
Yeah, you’re right. Most here are so darn polite in spite of your attacks. I’ve just gotta call it out. Oh, and previously I was ‘playing victim’ and now I’m personally attacking. I guess you have a convenient label for every time someone disagrees with you. Keep em coming.
Trusting the “facts” right in front of their eyes?! Really? You’ve already been all through this with others. A ‘fact’ isn’t a fact because you say it is, or because it’s been thrown out there over and over by the media. That doesn’t make it wrong. But it doesn’t make anything a ‘fact’. I do not have to take any particular thing as a ‘fact’ because you label it as such. Without any proof, I might add.

That is what I mean by mainstream thinking. It being just assumed that a thing is a fact (right before one’s very eyes, no less) just because it’s been said to be so.
Oh, and you know three people.

AlexR

Yeah, you’re right. Most here are so darn polite in spite of your attacks. I’ve just gotta call it out. Oh, and previously I was ‘playing victim’ and now I’m personally attacking. I guess you have a convenient label for every time someone disagrees with you. Keep em coming.
Trusting the “facts” right in front of their eyes?! Really? You’ve already been all through this with others. A ‘fact’ isn’t a fact because you say it is, or because it’s been thrown out there over and over by the media. That doesn’t make it wrong. But it doesn’t make anything a ‘fact’. I do not have to take any particular thing as a ‘fact’ because you label it as such. Without any proof, I might add.

That is what I mean by mainstream thinking. It being just assumed that a thing is a fact (right before one’s very eyes, no less) just because it’s been said to be so.
Oh, and you know three people.
You and your friends are the straw man masters. It’s not just three people. It’s a sizable percentage of the people I know who have had brand new symptoms that line up exactly with what has been reported over and over by the mainstream. I don’t believe that everything the mainstream believes is a lie. Yes, a lot of it is lies or exaggeration, but there has to be some truth too. I know you people think it’s a scary world out there, but it’s not all bad. Trust me. There is still a lot more good out there than a lot of people want to believe. There is no need to be skeptical of everything. Your opinion on the lockdowns doesn’t disprove that COVID exists.

KTownSatfats

You and your friends are the straw man masters. It’s not just three people. It’s a sizable percentage of the people I know who have had brand new symptoms that line up exactly with what has been reported over and over by the mainstream. I don’t believe that everything the mainstream believes is a lie. Yes, a lot of it is lies or exaggeration, but there has to be some truth too. I know you people think it’s a scary world out there, but it’s not all bad. Trust me. There is still a lot more good out there than a lot of people want to believe. There is no need to be skeptical of everything. Your opinion on the lockdowns doesn’t disprove that COVID exists.
Covid can exist or not exist as far as I personally am concerned.

“I know ‘you people’ think it’s a scary world out there”. Your arrogance knows no bounds. I don’t know how long you’ve been around this forum. Seems like not that long. You seem to be utterly obsessed with this contrarian idea. And now you’re talking down to all of us and telling us there’s good out there. Really, daddy? Are you sure?

Give me a break! People here are pretty wary of easily seen BS, yeah, that’s true. In this day and age I think that’s an asset. However, at the same time people here are helping each other with plentiful ideas about new good things they’ve come across. I personally have learned a lot of ways to improve my life and my health. Because we’re wary of the cons that many repeat over and over doesn’t mean we’re not aware of a tremendous amount of knowledge and good that can be accessed.
As far as lockdowns and Covid. The opinion on lockdowns doesn’t disprove that Covid exists?! Right! And nothing you’ve said proves it does. SO WHAT? I don’t know why you’re so very attached to proving it exists. Well I guess that’s your narrative and you’re sticking with it. It might be true, for all I know. It’s possible, but far from proven. Why don’t we just all do our best to be healthy and to nourish our immune system? The best we can anyway, considering how difficult masking and all the rest makes the job.

AlexR

Covid can exist or not exist as far as I personally am concerned.

“I know ‘you people’ think it’s a scary world out there”. Your arrogance knows no bounds. I don’t know how long you’ve been around this forum. Seems like not that long. You seem to be utterly obsessed with this contrarian idea. And now you’re talking down to all of us and telling us there’s good out there. Really, daddy? Are you sure?

Give me a break! People here are pretty wary of easily seen BS, yeah, that’s true. In this day and age I think that’s an asset. However, at the same time people here are helping each other with plentiful ideas about new good things they’ve come across. I personally have learned a lot of ways to improve my life and my health. Because we’re wary of the cons that many repeat over and over doesn’t mean we’re not aware of a tremendous amount of knowledge and good that can be accessed.
As far as lockdowns and Covid. The opinion on lockdowns doesn’t disprove that Covid exists?! Right! And nothing you’ve said proves it does. SO WHAT? I don’t know why you’re so very attached to proving it exists. Well I guess that’s your narrative and you’re sticking with it. It might be true, for all I know. It’s possible, but far from proven. Why don’t we just all do our best to be healthy and to nourish our immune system? The best we can anyway, considering how difficult masking and all the rest makes the job.
It’s already been proven to exist. Somebody in this thread posted the evidence and I also gave very sound logic to it’s existence. The case is closed to anybody rational. The arguments made by the deniers are laughable and absurd. Their evidence is terrible and completely implausible. Have you even read their posts? I am not sure what I did to upset you so much. I am not sorry for anything I have said, but I hope you can calm down a bit and find some peace. You should analyze what has been said in this thread instead of playing the role of a cry-bully who constantly plays the role of a victim while attacking me.

Giraffe

Trust me.
:rolling

Nobody here has offered any good evidence that COVID-19 doesn’t exist (lol what a ridiculous premise to begin with).
This sentence makes no sense at all. Nothing you write makes sense. You constantly contradict yourself. You act like a nervous, anxious terrier, ready to bite everyone in the calf who happens to come close enough. Please, go back to where you have come from.

rei

show me the study where healthy people and sick people are tested, the viruses isolated, sequenced, and proven that only sick people have covid above a certain amount. This is the minimum indirect evidence needed.

Otherwise you need to isolate the virus and infect people with it, to prove it is the cause.

Otherwise you have no proof of any causality, and even proof of correlation is very weak with currently offered scientific evidence available.

None of this will ever materialize, because as with the studies done around influenza, the experiments are unable to transmit it from one person to another.

Perry Staltic

Nobody here has offered any good evidence that COVID-19 doesn’t exist (lol what a ridiculous premise to begin with).

You're the only one obsessing about whether it exists or not. I'm only interested in what is actually causing illness; to separate the wheat from the chaff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals