PHD doctor of virology says Covid-19 is just FLU. "COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious"

schultz

This makes much more sense than saying that people are getting sick from disinfectants, chemical spills, and insecticides. I'm not sure why a lot of people here fervently believe that viruses don't cause any symptoms and try to blame them all on endotoxin or chemicals in the environment.

It wouldn't be some spontaneous endotexemia or something, but some viruses seem to increase intestinal permeability enough to let significant amounts of endotoxin into circulation which can lead to organ failure (liver, lungs). In this case a virus is causing damage indirectly, or possibly synergistically with endotoxin. Without the endotoxin there, symptoms might be mild or even non-existent with some respiratory viruses.

"Conclusions: Bacterial DNA and toxins were discovered in virtually all severely ill COVID-19 pneumonia patients. This raises a previously unrecognized concern for significant contribution of bacterial products in the pathogenesis of this disease."

What's happened is that loss of sense of smell has now become synonymous with covid. So if a person loses smell, yet tests negative, it will be assumed that person has covid. That's how distorted perception has become.
Actually no. Only if you had a positive Pcr or quick anitgen test (at least in the covid ward I work in). Loss of sense of smell/taste is just a symptom navigating the doctor to make the diagnosis.

Quelsatron

show me the study where healthy people and sick people are tested, the viruses isolated, sequenced, and proven that only sick people have covid above a certain amount. This is the minimum indirect evidence needed.

Otherwise you need to isolate the virus and infect people with it, to prove it is the cause.

Otherwise you have no proof of any causality, and even proof of correlation is very weak with currently offered scientific evidence available.

None of this will ever materialize, because as with the studies done around influenza, the experiments are unable to transmit it from one person to another.
I don't recall seeing any claims that having over X amount of sars-cov-2 meant you would get sick. It's obviously dependent on your physiology in addition to viral counts. It feels like a misrepresentation of germ theory.

Perry Staltic

Actually no. Only if you had a positive Pcr or quick anitgen test (at least in the covid ward I work in). Loss of sense of smell/taste is just a symptom navigating the doctor to make the diagnosis.

True in that sense, but in the public narrative loss of sense of smell is synonymous with covid.

AlexR

It wouldn't be some spontaneous endotexemia or something, but some viruses seem to increase intestinal permeability enough to let significant amounts of endotoxin into circulation which can lead to organ failure (liver, lungs). In this case a virus is causing damage indirectly, or possibly synergistically with endotoxin. Without the endotoxin there, symptoms might be mild or even non-existent with some respiratory viruses.

"Conclusions: Bacterial DNA and toxins were discovered in virtually all severely ill COVID-19 pneumonia patients. This raises a previously unrecognized concern for significant contribution of bacterial products in the pathogenesis of this disease."
That makes sense and I have seen these studies posted here, so I know why the people here believe what they do. The problem is that those threads falsely attributed all of the negative effects of the virus to endotoxin when that doesn’t really matter since that would still be caused by the virus and still a symptom of it. There is also lots of proof that viruses have effects that can’t be explained by endotoxin, so it is extremely faulty logic to assume COVID is really just Endotoxemia as the people here believe.

schultz

That makes sense and I have seen these studies posted here, so I know why the people here believe what they do. The problem is that those threads falsely attributed all of the negative effects of the virus to endotoxin when that doesn’t really matter since that would still be caused by the virus and still a symptom of it. There is also lots of proof that viruses have effects that can’t be explained by endotoxin, so it is extremely faulty logic to assume COVID is really just Endotoxemia as the people here believe.

The effects caused by a virus versus endotoxin could be difficult to ascertain and obviously it would vary depending on the type of virus, viral load, person's microbiome, person's health, etc. Saying it is only endotoxin or only a virus causing damage is obviously overly simplistic. I used the word synergize (I said synergistically actually but whatever...) and I think in the case of COVID19 this is correct.

I think it does matter that we know that endotoxin is causing some major problems for if we understand this then we can do things that lower translocation, lower NO, increase peristalsis, etc. and avoid things that can make these things worse (PUFA, irritating foods). There could be other therapies too like using and antibiotic like polymyxin b which can bind endotoxin. Just consuming orange juice is protective against endotoxin.

The virus alone (COVID19) is probably significantly less damaging without the involvement of endotoxin. Research at least suggests this. Endotoxin can actually bind to the spike protein in COVID.

"Taken together, our results provide an interesting molecular link between excessive inflammation during infection with SARS-CoV-2 and comorbidities involving increased levels of bacterial endotoxins."

"Bacterial DNA and toxins were discovered in virtually all severely ill COVID-19 pneumonia patients. This raises a previously unrecognized concern for significant contribution of bacterial products in the pathogenesis of this disease."

The Corona Virus Disease 19 (COVID-19) has been shown to involve the gastrointestinal tract, which implies bacterial translocation and endotoxemia.

In a series of consecutive COVID-19 patients with endotoxic shock, PMX-HP was associated with organ function recovery, hemodynamic improvement and contemporary EAA level reduction. No PMX-HP related complication were observed.

AlexR

The effects caused by a virus versus endotoxin could be difficult to ascertain and obviously it would vary depending on the type of virus, viral load, person's microbiome, person's health, etc. Saying it is only endotoxin or only a virus causing damage is obviously overly simplistic. I used the word synergize (I said synergistically actually but whatever...) and I think in the case of COVID19 this is correct.

I think it does matter that we know that endotoxin is causing some major problems for if we understand this then we can do things that lower translocation, lower NO, increase peristalsis, etc. and avoid things that can make these things worse (PUFA, irritating foods). There could be other therapies too like using and antibiotic like polymyxin b which can bind endotoxin. Just consuming orange juice is protective against endotoxin.

The virus alone (COVID19) is probably significantly less damaging without the involvement of endotoxin. Research at least suggests this. Endotoxin can actually bind to the spike protein in COVID.

"Taken together, our results provide an interesting molecular link between excessive inflammation during infection with SARS-CoV-2 and comorbidities involving increased levels of bacterial endotoxins."

"Bacterial DNA and toxins were discovered in virtually all severely ill COVID-19 pneumonia patients. This raises a previously unrecognized concern for significant contribution of bacterial products in the pathogenesis of this disease."

The Corona Virus Disease 19 (COVID-19) has been shown to involve the gastrointestinal tract, which implies bacterial translocation and endotoxemia.

In a series of consecutive COVID-19 patients with endotoxic shock, PMX-HP was associated with organ function recovery, hemodynamic improvement and contemporary EAA level reduction. No PMX-HP related complication were observed.
I completely agree with you. I agree that endotoxin and other things can make the problem way worse. I also believe that on its own, COVID-19 can cause symptoms independent of endotoxin and other environmental factors. I only disagree with the others who doubt that COVID-19 exists at all.

schultz

I completely agree with you. I agree that endotoxin and other things can make the problem way worse. I also believe that on its own, COVID-19 can cause symptoms independent of endotoxin and other environmental factors. I only disagree with the others who doubt that COVID-19 exists at all.

I don't disagree with that. It does at least seem to knock-out ACE2, which is why people with heart disease are susceptible.

Kozak

It is nothing like that at all lmao. There are hallmarks of the virus that have appeared recently that don’t happen when people catch the flu like losing their sense of taste and smell. We don’t need pictures of the virus to create the case that the virus exists. That’s terrible logic. Do you still think that people actually disappear when they play peek-a-boo?
Rubbish! I had a flu in 90s and I remember all food was tasteless. Not uncommon symptom at all.

Kozak

Colorized micrographs are not "fake", you're using ridiculous standards just so you can prove your point.
That is just ridiculous. There are about ~200 known corona viruses (if I'm not mistaken). SEM of one of those does not prove anything.

blob69

Loss of smell and taste this flu season is clearly more prevalent than any other year. Any sources I give of that fact will not be accepted by you. I’ve never known of anybody losing those senses until this year and the fact that it lines up with what is reported is enough for me to believe it’s real. People like you who are hyper-skeptical of everything will never believe that anything is real once your beliefs have been made. It’s obvious that there isn’t some widespread zinc deficiency causing a lack of smell this year, but nothing will convince people too far gone like you.

My friend had a sort of a flu a few years ago where he felt very bad, he lost his taste & smell completely and it lingered on for months. This year, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 (positive PCR test) and had exact same symptoms as back then, only they were milder and lasted for a much shorter time. Just how does his story match anything we are told about "the new virus"?

TomS

I have just received a newsletter in German language.
Dipl.-Biol. Susanne Zarius-Neckermann
Biologist
@Roland Michalski, Nicole Güldner, Ilona de Moyer, Marina Panther und Gabriele Müller :
Ich würde es sehr begrüßen, wenn Sie - bevor Sie über meine Fachkompetenz herziehen - sich zuerst darüber informiert hätten, ob Astra Zeneca messenger RNA Impfstoff ist, oder nicht! Astra zeneca ist kein messenger RNA Impfstoff. Sie haben schlicht und ergreifend die Frage nicht verstanden. Mich dann so anzugreifen ist schon ziemlich peinlich.
@Danke Frau Wullich, dass Sie versucht haben die Sachlage zu entwirren.

in English
I would very much like it if you - before you consult my expertise - first found out whether Astra Zeneca messenger RNA vaccine is or not! Astra zeneca is not a messenger RNA vaccine. You simply did not understand the question. Attacking me like that is pretty embarrassing.
@Thanks Mrs. Wullich for trying to unravel the situation.

Pablo Cruise

Let me generalize, whatever Covid 19 is, it has been drastically elevated to a lethal disease by the media. What lethal disease affects 0.3% of the population under 60 years and hardly noticed by children and adolescences?? The Spanish flu killed 40% of the world population.

So if you trust the media and even some so called infectious disease experts then I would say you have lost objectivity. Covid is an lower respiratory disease of the geriatric population and those with pre existing medical conditions. Some races seem to have higher incidences. It is in my opinion sensationalized and corrupted for again, political reasons. The lock downs, closure of schools, business was complete intent and incompetence that affected far more of our healthy than those susceptible. It should go down as the greatest govt failure of our generation. Let's shut down the world for a miniscule number of people so we can cause harm to a far greater number of people? Frocking disgrace.

AlaskaJono

My friend had a sort of a flu a few years ago where he felt very bad, he lost his taste & smell completely and it lingered on for months. This year, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 (positive PCR test) and had exact same symptoms as back then, only they were milder and lasted for a much shorter time. Just how does his story match anything we are told about "the new virus"?
It is nothing like that at all lmao. There are hallmarks of the virus that have appeared recently that don’t happen when people catch the flu like losing their sense of taste and smell. We don’t need pictures of the virus to create the case that the virus exists. That’s terrible logic. Do you still think that people actually disappear when they play peek-a-boo?

I had total loss of smell and taste for about a week during/after a bad 'flu' in 1981. Maybe 3 days I was at home with fever/chills etc. . I was in High School and the family Dr. said 'probably a virus' so don't need to take any meds. (Usually he gave a Rx for anti-biotics 'just in case' as he had the prior 10 years! Go figure...). My tongue turned purple then green and some tongue cells came off! Sense of smell returned after 7-10 days, and after about 3 weeks my 'taste' buds slowl came back to life over the next few months. Family Doc had said in response to those symptoms something like, "that's odd". Medical jargon... .

My personal observation is that the biggest loss of "sensory perception" in the last year is the increasingly rare "common sense".

KTownSatfats

ILet me generalize, whatever Covid 19 is, it has been drastically elevated to a lethal disease by the media. What lethal disease affects 0.3% of the population under 60 years and hardly noticed by children and adolescences?? The Spanish flu killed 40% of the world population.

So if you trust the media and even some so called infectious disease experts then I would say you have lost objectivity. Covid is an lower respiratory disease of the geriatric population and those with pre existing medical conditions. Some races seem to have higher incidences. It is in my opinion sensationalized and corrupted for again, political reasons. The lock downs, closure of schools, business was complete intent and incompetence that affected far more of our healthy than those susceptible. It should go down as the greatest govt failure of our generation. Let's shut down the world for a miniscule number of people so we can cause harm to a far greater number of people? Frocking disgrace.
I really wouldn’t call it a government’failure’. For the government, I believe it went exactly according to plan.

PolishSun

Clearly, that doesn't prove the existence of a "new virus." And are you trying to say that not only did you infer this "new virus" yourself, but you also independently came up with the name COVID, despite it being plastered pretty much everywhere the past 13 months?

And if the taste and smell thing is only people you know, that could be any number of things. If it's all in the same area, if could be some sort of chemical spill. The Mayo Clinic even lists "Exposure to certain chemicals in insecticides or solvents." Maybe there was a heavily sprayed insecticide in your area that causes friends to loose their sense of smell. Or maybe it was a solvent used in something like, say, disinfecting sprays. After all, people and businesses alike have been using those sort of disinfectants and cleaners at a much higher rate these past 13 months.
I think some insecticides could be used for crops, then through food come to people, and people would get sick, like I got symptoms of pellagra and beriberi after exposure to insecticide in my environment for few days.

bk_

Oh, boy. I’m really not looking to get into a pissing contest with you. Loss of smell and taste this flu season is clearly more prevalent than any other year. Any sources I give of that fact will not be accepted by you. I’ve never known of anybody losing those senses until this year and the fact that it lines up with what is reported is enough for me to believe it’s real. People like you who are hyper-skeptical of everything will never believe that anything is real once your beliefs have been made. It’s obvious that there isn’t some widespread zinc deficiency causing a lack of smell this year, but nothing will convince people too far gone like you.
Research please...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals