P_G's Creamy No-Bake Green Tea Cheesecake

Peat's_Girl

I'm not sure where I originally saw this recipe because all I have are some scribbled notes, but after some experimentation I think I've finally figured out the ratio. Hope you guys like this one!

8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/3 c. of yogurt or any white creamy cheese (I use this thing called Damablanc Authentic White Cheese 0%)
1/4 c. of milk
1 packet of Knox gelatin + 1/4 c. milk
1/4 c. of sugar

I guess this is all you need if you want the basic mix. You can stew some frozen berries with sugar and add it at the very end (after the cheesecake was set in the fridge), dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 c. of coffee extract
instead of milk, add 3 TBSP. of cocoa powder (and add more sugar to taste) --these all work!

You can also use the fat free and low-fat versions of the milk, cream cheese and yogurt --I did this before and it worked fine.

But since this is a GREEN TEA cheesecake I dissolve 1 TBSP. of matcha powder in a small amount of warm/ hot water (3 TBSP. usually, because you don't want too much liquid) and add it to the mix.

So, all you do is take out the cream cheese, let it soften at room temperature. Put the gelatin in the milk, let it bloom. Then mix the rest of the ingredients together. Take the gelatin and heat it up in the microwave so it dissolves completely and add it at the end. Mix again. And off to the fridge it goes! ;D

(The 1 packet makes it a bit firm like jello so 1/2 would make it a bit softer, I think.)

The "cake" is quite small, so I don't use a cake pan, I just set it in a medium size ziplock container.

Hope you guys like it... ;D

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
4peatssake Classic Creamy Oyster Stew Recipes 3
charlie Creamy Custard Recipes 4
R Dinner? One Pan Bake Recipes 3
F Necessary to boil and bake eggshells to make calcium? Calcium 10
G Gummybears shake and bake Recipes 5
J Green tea for blot clotting Diet 2
meatbag Who Profits from Carbon Tax and the Green Agenda Society 1
L Green 💩 poop Ask For Help or Advice 7
D Drinking Lots Of Green Tea A Risk For Low Thyroid? Thyroid and Hormones 17
A Are Green Almonds Really Toxic? Ask For Help or Advice 2
TheBeard Liver Flush's Green Stones Experiments 24
HealthisWealth Juicer For Green Leafy That Seperates All Fiber Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 32
bzmazu Green Olives For A Toned Body! Diet 1
T Green Tea Potential Antibacterial Mouthwash; Study Scientific Studies 1
M Does Anyone Know If Matcha Green Tea Helps To Lower Serotonin? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
T Pioneering Prostate Treatment For Tens Of Thousands Of Men Gets NHS Green Light Articles & Scientific Studies 0
D Will Great Lakes "Red" Canister Affect Me Differently Than Green (Hydrolysate)? Gelatin 4
General Orange Protective Role Of Green Tea Polyphenols In Intestinal Mucosal Barrier Function Digestion, Gut Flora 0
General Orange Beneficial Effects Of Green Tea Extract For Celiac Disease Digestion, Gut Flora 7
G Green Pea, Estrogenic ? Hair & Nails 1
P Green Coffee Bean Powder? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
yerrag Tesla Batteries Not Green? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
Broken man Smell Like Sour Milk And Yellow To Green Stool. Why? Digestion 0
ShirtTieFitness Sautéed Garlic Chicken Thai Green Curry Over Sticky Rice Recipes 0
biggirlkisss Lowering Melatonin Levels With Green Light Is There A Point Ask For Help or Advice 0
biggirlkisss What The Best Tea Black Tea Green Tea Or Peppermint Tea Ask For Help or Advice 16
raypeatclips Anyone Drink Cooked Green's Water Regularly? Supplements 11
B Green Tea Again Diet 13
W Green Tea And Dht Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 12
Dan Wich Comparing The Effects Of Synthetic, Guayusa-extracted, And Green-coffee-extracted Caffeine Scientific Studies 1
M Cooked Green Veggies Diet 4
EndAllDisease The Mystery Of The Green Poo Digestion 8
Westside PUFAs Many People Misrepresent Peat's Views On Green Vegetables Ray Peat Topics 19
T Is vit e the "Green Power Ranger" against PUFA? Vitamins 2
B Green Pastures FCLO Fiasco Supplements 28
haidut Green Tea, Fluoride Reduce Thyroid Function By As Much As 50% Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 53
T How do I time green vegetable consumtion to avoid side effects? Diet 4
J Green Tea, Fruit And Veggies Articles & Scientific Studies 3
W Are Fibrous Green Vegetables And Beans So Bad? Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 83
D Green Slime From New Bones Making Bone Broth? Broth, Stocks 1
T Green Vegetables: How Best To Prepare Them To Get The Most Good And The Least Harm? Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 18
Velve921 What would cause green bowel movements? Digestion 8
D Is Caffeine From Green Tea Causing Me Insomnia? Coffee 9
L Green tea reduces estrogen Scientific Studies 16
jaketthomas Green Tea Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 14
J Green Light, Red Light Articles & Scientific Studies 6
E Green Juices Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 44