Thyroid Friendly Pudding

TeaRex14

I've been playing around with pudding recipes for several weeks trying to perfect one with only peat inspired ingredients. I've finally cracked the code I believe.

Ingredients:
2 cups of 1% milk
1/2 cup of nonfat powdered milk
2 tbsp of collagen hydrolysate
1/4 ounce of gelatin (7 grams)
1/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp of vanilla extract (2 tbsp of cacao for chocolate flavor)
sugar to taste (I added 3 tbsp)

Directions: Heat the 2 cups of milk on the stove medium heat, I wait until the milk is about 130 degrees. You can start at whatever temp you like, but the idea is to not really "cook" anything. At around 130 degrees add the 7 grams of gelatin and whisk thoroughly. Continue whisking until completely dissolved. Once dissolved add the vanilla extract, powdered milk, collagen, salt, and sugar. Whisk until thoroughly mixed and dissolved. Once done turn off heat and transfer to a bowl, let sit on a counter top until temp is safe for refrigeration. Once it has cooled off put in the fridge for another couple hours until completely congealed. When ready to eat, take out of the fridge and use a hand held mixer to mix your product until the consistency is nice and creamy just like pudding. Enjoy! It is starch free, negligible amounts of PUFA, and packs in over 40 grams of protein! If you happen to not eat all of it, or double up on the recipe, simply put back in the fridge and mix again when ready to eat. The mixing is important though, or you will just be eating milk jello, lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals