Otto Warburg, Cancer & Metabolism Regaining Recognition. Peat Like?

aguilaroja

NY Times Article On Warburg & Warburg Effect

Mitochondria and mortality
"Since reading Warburg's publications in the late 1960s and early 70s, and doing my own research on tissue respiration, I have been convinced that Warbug was on the right track in seeing mitochondrial respiration as the controlling influence in cell differentiation, and in seeing cancer as a reversion to a primitive form of life based on a "respiratory defect." Harry Rubin's studies of cells in culture have expanded Warburg's picture of the process of cancerization, showing that genetic changes occur only after the cells have been transformed into cancer."

Lactate vs. CO2 in wounds, sickness, and aging; the other approach to cancer
"From the 19th century until the second quarter of the 20th century, cancer was investigated mainly as a metabolic problem. This work, understanding the basic chemistry of metabolism, was culminating in the 1920s in the work of Otto Warburg and Albert Szent-Gyorgyi on respiration. Warburg demonstrated as early as 1920 that a respiratory defect, causing aerobic glycolysis, i.e., the production of lactic acid even in the presence of oxygen, was an essential feature of cancer. (The formation of lactic acid is normal and adaptive when the supply of oxygen isn't adequate to meet energy demands, for example when running.)
Many people recognized that this was likely to be the key to the "cancer problem." But in the US, several factors came together to block this line of investigation."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals