One World Governance

Part 1 of this interview is here and Part 2 is here.

In the final part of her analysis of Agenda 2030, Sandi Adams identifies the ultimate plan. The élites will own everything, and every man, woman and child is to be connected to the metaverse—an artificial world where data is everything and the human mind is merged with the computer. Can’t be true? Join us to find out.
The Global Biodiversity Assessment is hosted by the UN here, archived online here and academically reviewed here.
Nikki Raapana, mentioned in this part of the interview with Sandi Adams, recently died. Her renowned Anti-Communitarian Manifesto is here, a 2010 article that she wrote for UK Column is here, and a 2011 blog by her is here.

Alex Thomson's reading of Johnny Vedmore's investigation into Klaus Schwab's roots is here.
Thanks Peatness.UK Column Rocks! I literally am 'behind' on my reading list, but this seems to be important information. (What is their Goal?) One concept I read recently was that the so called "Elites" are already "living in the future" in their minds that is. In that way they have been trying to force the rest of us into submitting to their Agenda. This includes fake science, biomedical tyranny, destruction of the family/social bonds, Cultural bonds, Infertility, and the idea of merging with machines(X-Men or superhumans) is just a ploy... like "with technology we will finally have a cure for cancer" BS. It is a strong "Futurism as they own or control so Much, like main street media, but the Truth is always there. We are in the wars I do believe. Be safe.

Thanks Peatness.UK Column Rocks! I literally am 'behind' on my reading list, but this seems to be important information. (What is their Goal?) One concept I read recently was that the so called "Elites" are already "living in the future" in their minds that is. In that way they have been trying to force the rest of us into submitting to their Agenda. This includes fake science, biomedical tyranny, destruction of the family/social bonds, Cultural bonds, Infertility, and the idea of merging with machines(X-Men or superhumans) is just a ploy... like "with technology we will finally have a cure for cancer" BS. It is a strong "Futurism as they own or control so Much, like main street media, but the Truth is always there. We are in the wars I do believe. Be safe.
I don’t think they are living in the future. I think they are living in hell. This much evil can only exist in hell. I used to say I didn’t believe in hell – well, I changed my mind.

I am grateful to UK column without them I would be in the dark about many things.

I don’t think they are living in the future. I think they are living in hell. This much evil can only exist in hell. I used to say I didn’t believe in hell – well, I changed my mind.

I am grateful to UK column without them I would be in the dark about many things.
🎯 So agree with you - my views have definitely changed on how evil is real. That video you posted by that financial elite whistleblower was EYE opening. I am so surprised no one else commented on it. Posting here again PLEASE everyone watch this:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WISLqyJvnRBU/

Yes 100%! They think they are living the Future World..... And want to force the Plebes into their paradigm, but, yes, of course they are not free and are 'trying to do this Reset'. It is not an enlightened position, and yes, TOTES agree, they be livin' in hell, NOW, and They want us to be in their world,,,,,, NO WAY many of us will go along.

We don't have much now, but we give $$ to UKColumn. Alex Thomson has a Telegram channel as does Patrick, 21st Century Wire.

This is going to a lot of people. So I don't expect a lot will want to watch the Derek Johnson vid but I added it just in case.

Military tribunals to begin next year. Recall folks that biden ran with a campaign promise that he would shut down the Guantanamo Bay prison facility. In fact it has recently been massively expanded. Check out google earth if you don't believe it. Military vet Derek Johnson says this has been a covert military operation all along. He is a subject matter expert regarding military law and the law of war manual. Military law actually supercedes constitutional law. All the evidence has been tracked and compiled. Nothing else is needed to proceed with the final phase of restoration. Expect more revelations in the days ahead.

Hope this helps.

São Paulo Forum

nmt.png

View: https://twitter.com/WillActor2/status/1593585321442217986

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals