One World Governance

Z

Zsazsa

I posted that... somewhere. Amazing. I guess he was kept of twitter until now. But he has sure been suppressed. Sent this to a friend this morning who asked if the Pope agreed.
Profile description:
For everyone, religious or not, quotes from Abp Viganò’s interviews, prayers & open letters. Former Apostolic Nuncio to US & Vatican SecGen. I'm not Abp Vigano.

Regina

This is excellent!!
Historian Michael Hoffman begins this series based on his books Twilight Language, and Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, by probing the futility of revealing secrets to a 21st century humanity that has been alchemically processed into a state of apathetic voyeurism, debasing life and death revelations of the utmost relevance to their survival and quality of life into little more than the adrenaline rush of the month.

Lollipop2

This is excellent!!
Historian Michael Hoffman begins this series based on his books Twilight Language, and Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, by probing the futility of revealing secrets to a 21st century humanity that has been alchemically processed into a state of apathetic voyeurism, debasing life and death revelations of the utmost relevance to their survival and quality of life into little more than the adrenaline rush of the month.
This looks good!!

Birdie

At any time, drones can swoop down and take samples from us, or inject us with whatever drugs AI determines we need.​

Skin-like electronics are being made to monitor our health continuously, described by the United States government as “wearable electronics paired with artificial intelligence that could transform screening for health problems.”

Such a skin-like device is being developed in a project between the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Argonne National Laboratory and the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering (PME). Leading the project is Sihong Wang. According to Wang, “Such a diagnosis, with health information being continuously gathered over an extended period, is very data intensive.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals