One World Governance

OP
P

Peatness

Part 1 of this interview is here.

In Agenda 2030 — Part 2, Sandi Adams exposes the details of the declared globalist Agenda 2030 plan to control every aspect of our lives. We need to understand that nothing is safe from globalist control: not health, education, justice, food and water, gender, energy, economies, cities, land, sea nor air.
The next step? The metaverse.
The Global Biodiversity Assessment is hosted by the UN here, archived online here and academically reviewed here.

Birdie

In Agenda 2030 — Part 2, Sandi Adams exposes the details of the declared globalist Agenda 2030 plan to control every aspect of our lives. We need to understand that nothing is safe from globalist control: not health, education, justice, food and water, gender, energy, economies, cities, land, sea nor air.
The Global Biodiversity Assessment is hosted by the UN here, archived online here and academically reviewed here.
Jeff says:
"But I have the answer. It’s not as easy as some folks hope, but life’s not easy OR fair. But the plan is simple. It’s straightforward. It’s practical. We only have to overcome the most highly-motivated, highly-resourced, and truly evil folks that have ever infested the human race since God drowned the last bunch."

My emphasis not Jeff's. birdie

Birdie

Jeff says:
"But I have the answer. It’s not as easy as some folks hope, but life’s not easy OR fair. But the plan is simple. It’s straightforward. It’s practical. We only have to overcome the most highly-motivated, highly-resourced, and truly evil folks that have ever infested the human race since God drowned the last bunch."

Oh, sorry, thought I was replying to my last one but it was yours Peatness.

OP
P

Peatness

Jeff says:

What a hopeful quote.

Regina

Phew. Part 2 is even more sobering. Horrifying.

Here I am in the land of the free and every one around me is blue-pilled. Democrat, republican; doesn't matter. They prefer the social distance and lack of real conversation. Only light talk about the weather and extremely innocuous short phrases are exceptable. Even then, if you say "it looks like rain"; well, that's not what the TV said. So nope; you're overstepping your place.

OP
P

Peatness

Phew. Part 2 is even more sobering. Horrifying.

Here I am in the land of the free and every one around me is blue-pilled. Democrat, republican; doesn't matter. They prefer the social distance and lack of real conversation. Only light talk about the weather and extremely innocuous short phrases are exceptable. Even then, if you say "it looks like rain"; well, that's not what the TV said. So nope; you're overstepping your place.
It is very depressing. I wouldn't even know how to explain this stuff to a normie. Like you said it doesn't make a difference which side of the political fence they sit. On the high street today people seem happy, new shops opening, weather nice and warm for this time of the year - died suddenly? who cares.

Birdie

I'm in a gay mood myself.
Saturday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Birdie

I was terminated as the Editor-In-Chief of Cardiorenal Medicine and Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine after years of service and rising impact factors. There was no phone call, no board meeting, no due process. Just e-mails or certified letters. Powerful dark forces are working in academic medicine to expunge any resistance to the vax.
Yesterday I was stripped of my board certifications in Internal Medicine and Cardiology after decades of perfect clinical performance, board scores, and hundreds of peer reviewed publications.
None of this will stop until there is a “needle in every arm.”

Last edited:

Birdie

Pepe Escobar

So the only way out, once again, is multipolarity – which the report characterizes, rather vaguely, as “a world without superpowers”, still in need of “a system of self-regulation, which implies much greater freedom of action and responsibility for such actions.”

Stranger things have happened in History. As it stands, we are plunged deep into the maelstrom of complete collapse. Putin in fact did nail where we are: on the edge of a Revolution.

AlaskaJono

Pepe Escobar

So the only way out, once again, is multipolarity – which the report characterizes, rather vaguely, as “a world without superpowers”, still in need of “a system of self-regulation, which implies much greater freedom of action and responsibility for such actions.”

Stranger things have happened in History. As it stands, we are plunged deep into the maelstrom of complete collapse. Putin in fact did nail where we are: on the edge of a Revolution.
Jeff says:

Yes indeed Pepe is onto it. He has excellent reporting on the situation. Thecradle.co is a good one, has Pepe's articles and others. Also strategic-culture.org, includes his reporting. And Alistair Crooke. Very very intelligent observations from a former British Diplomat.

One aspect (not a point) of interest is that God/Nature/Tao is NOT taken into these GloboHomo's brains or computations. I am emphasizing the Spiritual Aspect, the heart aspect, the human aspect, of this God/Nature/Tao. (I do not want to limit this to only Christians, or Islamic folks, or to Buddhist or Hindu, or even to atheists, hence the spontaneous 3/words/above.) Solar flares, winds, peeps, snowfall, well, pollies,( This shortened form of politician has been part of the Aussie lexicon since the 1960s.) who aren't doing their job, biochemical experiments gone awry, or not as expected. I am of the mind that no matter how much we know here on this earth, there is so much more that we do not understand. Or can comprehend. Everyday is a not only a 'Good Day to Die' but a Good day to Live. Do our best, collaborate, create connections with real people (not only online), and plant some seeds. Peace.

Lollipop2

OP
P

Peatness

Part 1 of this interview is here and Part 2 is here.

In the final part of her analysis of Agenda 2030, Sandi Adams identifies the ultimate plan. The élites will own everything, and every man, woman and child is to be connected to the metaverse—an artificial world where data is everything and the human mind is merged with the computer. Can’t be true? Join us to find out.
Nikki Raapana, mentioned in this part of the interview with Sandi Adams, recently died. Her renowned Anti-Communitarian Manifesto is here, a 2010 article that she wrote for UK Column is here, and a 2011 blog by her is here.

Alex Thomson's reading of Johnny Vedmore's investigation into Klaus Schwab's roots is here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals