Human Augmentation - UK Ministry of Defence in Partnership with German Bundeswehr

Giraffe

Klaus Schwab's sick dreams for the future can now be read in a publication of the UK Ministry of Defence.

All transhuman stuff is included. Noteworthy are the scenarios on page 80 ff. One of them talks of a globalised world. A genetically modified virus has been released between 2020 and 2030. It kills billions. And the only way to survive the infection is through the use of human augmentation technology. The technology was created and is controlled by private companies, very expensive, outside the reach of governments. The poor can't afford it. Insurgents (some people think the poor should have access to the lifesaving technology too) are overpowered by enhanced military.

Human Augmentation strategic implications project (publishing.service.gov.uk)

@Drareg

Honestly, most Bundeswehr soldiers I encounter at the train stations look like stressed out and metabolically unhealthy wimps. Their lights would probably be put out with anything experimental like "augmentation"

Drareg

Klaus Schwab's sick dreams for the future can now be read in a publication of the UK Ministry of Defence.

All transhuman stuff is included. Noteworthy are the scenarios on page 80 ff. One of them talks of a globalised world. A genetically modified virus has been released between 2020 and 2030. It kills billions. And the only way to survive the infection is through the use of human augmentation technology. The technology was created and is controlled by private companies, very expensive, outside the reach of governments. The poor can't afford it. Insurgents (some people think the poor should have access to the lifesaving technology too) are overpowered by enhanced military.

Human Augmentation strategic implications project (publishing.service.gov.uk)

@Drareg
Thanks, these are always interesting to read, looking forward to understanding more about their delusions.

P

Peatness

L

Lord Cola

Good to know the officials are tirelessly working for Human Degradation in the middle of the worst pandemic of all time. Every time a new technological revolution happens we can rest assured knowing it will never not work as intended.

Grapelander

Thanks for posting. Sarah Westall was a bit annoying but the information was useful. This is discussion is from December 2020
Yes, I just thought to post into transhumanism thread - that part is still relevant.
Interesting that December 2020 is already 'old news' in the C19 arena - that's how much things change.
Which is it's own point - what is the right amount of information to have before it takes over your day.

Ben.

Thanks for posting. Sarah Westall was a bit annoying but the information was useful. This is discussion is from December 2020

A bit annyoing is phrased very friendly from your part. Realy makes this very hard to listen to.

Hugh Johnson

Human-machine integration is one of the major strains of the future. Smartphones are a start, but soon it will be AI telling you stuff when you want, and bionic limbs. I won't be partaking in it, and also I do not fear it.

Peatress

I’m not afraid either. However, I’ve had so many things injected into me by the medical mafia that I sometimes wonder if I am not already on the way to being a cyborg. Joking aside, the problem is people will be experimented on without their knowledge.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom