One Day We Will Measure Brain Vitamins/Minerals/Metabolites Easily

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
I've been thinking about how the future will change in terms of what the world outside of doctors can provide us in terms of figuring out our health and probability of developing diseases of the brain and body. I can see a day where testing for brain vitamins and minerals will be easy and we'll understand more relationships between blood levels and brain levels. It's likely that certain regions of the brain can get less vitamin/minerals and this causes a dysfunction that can lead to big diseases the more pronounced it gets.

I wonder if Idealabs could ever come up with a service or way to see how levels of something in the nail or hair can determine brain levels or a new test that can measure brain levels. I may look into it in the future as I'll hopefully become a researcher and drug developer for auditory/visual hallucinations.

Thought this idea was interesting and wanted to share.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been thinking about how the future will change in terms of what the world outside of doctors can provide us in terms of figuring out our health and probability of developing diseases of the brain and body. I can see a day where testing for brain vitamins and minerals will be easy and we'll understand more relationships between blood levels and brain levels. It's likely that certain regions of the brain can get less vitamin/minerals and this causes a dysfunction that can lead to big diseases the more pronounced it gets.

I wonder if Idealabs could ever come up with a service or way to see how levels of something in the nail or hair can determine brain levels or a new test that can measure brain levels. I may look into it in the future as I'll hopefully become a researcher and drug developer for auditory/visual hallucinations.

Thought this idea was interesting and wanted to share.

It is certainly something we are working towards - correlation between hair/nail levels and tissue levels of minerals, steroids, neurotransmitters, etc. It would obviously be done with animals, but for such things there is not much inter-species variance so it should be pretty accurate. When we have some data I will share it here.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
It is certainly something we are working towards - correlation between hair/nail levels and tissue levels of minerals, steroids, neurotransmitters, etc. It would obviously be done with animals, but for such things there is not much inter-species variance so it should be pretty accurate. When we have some data I will share it here.
I look forward to that. Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals