On The Back Of A Tiger - An Interview With The Filmmakers

Waynish

Have you heard about the dancing Israelis on 9/11? There are many news articles and also declassified FBI documents on the subject.

Unfortunately this is quite a deep rabbit hole of dis- and mis- information... I would not quote the dancing Israelis as a primary source - so many more obvious ones that are self-evident. All you have to really do is quote the criminals; they constantly brag about what they do. In terms of who is in charge at the top... Well that is a much deeper matter.

On Top are CEO-Incels with a peculiar Set of traits and lack of awareness and pathologic selph-righteousness.
The thumb-twirling Villains do exist,they are actually numerous,and they are somewhat retarded.
They share the dissociated traits,and are buddying up for engagement with anyone who could evoke their Incel-ness
in their slightly immatured Brains.Mostly they are not the true strong People,more like above average,smart idiot
with lots of degeneracy.

postman

Unfortunately this is quite a deep rabbit hole of dis- and mis- information... I would not quote the dancing Israelis as a primary source - so many more obvious ones that are self-evident. All you have to really do is quote the criminals; they constantly brag about what they do. In terms of who is in charge at the top... Well that is a much deeper matter.
How are the FBI documents and the FBI photos about this dis or misinformation? This is completely off topic by the way, if you want to discuss it it should probably be done in another thread.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How are the FBI documents and the FBI photos about this dis or misinformation? This is completely off topic by the way, if you want to discuss it it should probably be done in another thread.
True

Kartoffel

On The Back of a Tiger
Update!!!
Gilbert Ling passed away :disrelieved:

A true genius that kept working on his ideas until the end. It's great that a few more people will be introduced to him through their project. In a few hundred years, science books will hopefully grant him the appreciation he didn't get in our sick system.

murdoc

kind of sad that the internet has not not yet confirmed his death. it seems that nobody cares about him.

Sunny Jack

Only a few more deaths to go, and this documentary will be ready for release. I can hardly wait!

lampofred

WTF? 4/6 of the interviewees died?

Sunny Jack

It'll be one of those films rumoured to have a curse attached. Get interviewed by these guys, and your remaining life expectancy plummets to less than five years.

Peat at least remains strong, but I'll wager even he didn't realise how jinxed these guys were.

Kartoffel

The internet is a wonderful place filled with great human beings :)

A true genius that kept working on his ideas until the end. It's great that a few more people will be introduced to him through their project. In a few hundred years, science books will hopefully grant him the appreciation he didn't get in our sick system.
Indeed, he was awesome. I spent so many years obsessively looking for satisfying explanations about the functioning of cells, without finding anything of value. I had decided to give up on it for a while and focus on other things and then try again some day. After reading about his association induction hypothesis, as well as Ray's articles, things started to make sense. His contribution to those who are looking for the truth was huge.

Waynish

Deceased interviewees:
Dr. Michael Persinger - Died: August 14, 2018 -- Interviewed in Sudbury on July 10th, 2014 (age: 74)
Harold Hillman - Died: August 5, 2016 -- Interviewed in London on April 15th, 2014 (age: 85)
Dr Mae-Wan Ho - Died: March 24, 2016 -- Interviewed in London on April 16th, 2014 (age: 74)
Dr. Fred A. Kummerow - Died: May 31, 2017 -- Interviewed in Urbana on August 20th, 2014 (age: 102)

Living interviewees:
Gerald Pollack -- Interviewed in Seattle on May 21st, 2014 (age: ?)
Gilbert N. Ling -- Interviewed in Philadelphia on June 19th, 2014 (age: 99)
Raymond Peat -- Interviewed in Eugene on October 8th, 2014 (age: 83)

Last edited:

redred

Deceased interviewees:
Dr. Michael Persinger - Died: August 14, 2018 -- Interviewed in Sudbury on July 10th, 2014 (age: 74)
Harold Hillman - Died: August 5, 2016 -- Interviewed in London on April 15th, 2014 (age: 85)
Dr Mae-Wan Ho - Died: March 24, 2016 -- Interviewed in London on April 16th, 2014 (age: 74)
Dr. Fred A. Kummerow - Died: May 31, 2017 -- Interviewed in Urbana on August 20th, 2014 (age: 102)

Living interviewees:
its been 5 years since the interviews and no doc yet?

InChristAlone

Deceased interviewees:

Living interviewees:
Dr Ling has passed according to them.

Innergetic

I’ve had a weird thought about this documentary that I’ve been thinking about for a while now.

Fred Kummerow spent nearly his entire professional life sounding the alarm about trans fats to no avail for 50 years.

Gilbert Ling spent his career defining and defending his position on the biology of the cell to a mainstream scientific community that wanted to hear none of it.

Dr. Persinger likewise was regularly called a quack by some peers and had his life’s work referred to as pseudoscience by critics and media.

My point being that everyone in this documentary seems to have in one way or another lived a life of ridicule or at the very least dismissal by the very community that should’ve been embracing their bold and creative approach to science.

Ray Peat’s work and it’s influences of course need no introduction. His ideas about health and the human organism have faced the same rejection by those claiming to seek scientific truth.

I am not a religious man, but I personally believe in an intentional universe, i believe each person is here for a reason. I also believe that you don’t leave this world until you’ve fulfilled that purpose, at least in some small way.

I think after a lifetime of rejection, finally having someone come to make a documentary about these ideas and to interview you and be willing to share your story alongside other great likeminded thinkers may have brought some peace to these men. Maybe that’s what they were waiting for, just to be heard. Not that they had never been heard before, but to have filmmakers come interview you, may have at least given them some comfort in knowing that their ideas would be further cemented for a new audience. Then maybe their “purpose” was somewhat fulfilled.

I know that all sounds kind of dramatic and morbid, but i thought it was worth sharing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals