On The Back Of A Tiger - An Interview With The Filmmakers

Amazoniac

Much more nutritious than the blood of adult humans: far less iron to worry about.
Avoiding newborneds seems advisable:

upload_2019-5-12_9-17-26.png

Source: the internet.​
They probably are in the middle of the A detox and decided to interview Grant Genereux.
Poison/"vitamin" A: Nutritionally essential, or toxic?

Kartoffel

+1

They could literally upload just the Ray interview and put it up in a day.

That would be economic suicide. I think the integration of other people into the film is great, but let's face it, most people just wanna see Ray, and uploading his part would remove the buying incentive for a lot of people.

mangoes

That would be economic suicide. I think the integration of other people into the film is great, but let's face it, most people just wanna see Ray, and uploading his part would remove the buying incentive for a lot of people.

Yeah I can understand that but at the same time the Ray Peat community are who funded it mostly, and after it being so late overdue, they kind of just owe it to us at this point and especially those who paid for it to be made in the first place.

Lyla

I would at least like to see the unedited interviews. That would be even better than a documentary.

Adding in diverse scientists and trying to explain their difficult ideas with snazzy graphics sounded like the wrong direction to me.

I agree. I read that they have some 10 hours + interview with Ray. It would be amazing if they could just present the conversations they had with Ray and other interesting people in a direct/open/honest and down-to-earth manner and do away with snazzy graphics, sounds etc.

Sadly Mae wan Ho, Harold Hillman, Michael Persinger and Fred Kummerow have all passed away...

Tarmander

They dont have the proper motivation. Who cares if they delay another couple years? A couple weirdos on the internet? The backers need to get a small suit together and get them out of their malaise.

aquaman

I agree. I read that they have some 10 hours + interview with Ray. It would be amazing if they could just present the conversations they had with Ray and other interesting people in a direct/open/honest and down-to-earth manner and do away with snazzy graphics, sounds etc.

Sadly Mae wan Ho, Harold Hillman, Michael Persinger and Fred Kummerow have all passed away...

I think that they released the unedited audio to backers at one stage, for all the participants?

If so, can the backers share them on a Dropbox link for us here? After 5 years I don’t it would be breaking any agreements if you did!

Atman

As a backer myself I have to say that I feel a bit ripped off. I can't remember what the finished kickstarter result was but I think it was something like 3x the amount needed? As they don't openly communicate what the problem is, I have to assume it's something inacceptable like "We just don't feel like investing time in it at the momment...".

If this movie will ever come out, I don't think publishing the interview audio will hamper its success that much.
Therefor I think I will upload the audio and post the link here in a couple of days.

It's not that easy to listen to because for some for me inexplicable reason, they removed the questioning part, so you have only the answers given glued together.

Tarmander

As a backer myself I have to say that I feel a bit ripped off. I can't remember what the finished kickstarter result was but I think it was something like 3x the amount needed? As they don't openly communicate what the problem is, I have to assume it's something inacceptable like "We just don't feel like investing time in it at the momment...".

If this movie will ever come out, I don't think publishing the interview audio will hamper its success that much.
Therefor I think I will upload the audio and post the link here in a couple of days.

It's not that easy to listen to because for some for me inexplicable reason, they removed the questioning part, so you have only the answers given glued together.

Guess they have a couple days to release the documentary

Lyla

I can't remember what the finished kickstarter result was but I think it was something like 3x the amount needed?

In one of the KMUD interviews, Andrew Murray said the filmmakers had raised over some 76,000 dollars.

DaveFoster