On The Back Of A Tiger - An Interview With The Filmmakers

DaveFoster

I heard they are freemasons, too, and drink the blood of children.
Much more nutritious than the blood of adult humans: far less iron to worry about.

Kartoffel

They probably are in the middle of the A detox and decided to interview Grant Genereux.
Edit: @Kartoffel, I couldn’t resist.

Quite possible. Maybe Vinero convinced them that vitamin A is nothing but a toxin, and now they are ashamed to publish a movie featuring a guy saying that vitamin A is actually an essential vitamin.

Waynish

Quite possible. Maybe Vinero convinced them that vitamin A is nothing but a toxin, and now they are ashamed to publish a movie featuring a guy saying that vitamin A is actually an essential vitamin.

Everyone is assuming positive of a couple if folks who have not been transparent. Actions matter. Standards are so low these days. A detox doesn't last for 4 years.

Their film "careers" must be side hobbies.

ddjd

the interviews theyve already shown clips of, obviously illustrate that theyre legitimate in their intentions to make a film, but i suspect the reality of the project has somewhat overwhelmed them and I wonder if it may have been cancelled. pretty terrible if that is the case considering the amount everyone contributed

InChristAlone

We would like word from them! Brad still communicates with Peat fans, soooo if they never release it I would hope their friends call them out.

Kartoffel

Everyone is assuming positive of a couple if folks who have not been transparent. Actions matter. Standards are so low these days. A detox doesn't last for 4 years.

Their film "careers" must be side hobbies.

I was beeing sarcastic, because I thought this might be the best way to respond to your antisemitism. That aside, I'm also not delighted with the way they handle things. They haven't really provided any updates on the causes for the delay. They collected quite a bit of money from a loyal supporter base, and the least they could do is communicate with them. I understand that the project grew bigger than they initially expected, but at some point they just stopped talking to all their supporters, which leaves us wondering not when they movie comes out, but if that happens, at all. Those guys are worse than George R.R. Martin.

Waynish

I was beeing sarcastic, because I thought this might be the best way to respond to your antisemitism. That aside, I'm also not delighted with the way they handle things. They haven't really provided any updates on the causes for the delay. They collected quite a bit of money from a loyal supporter base, and the least they could do is communicate with them. I understand that the project grew bigger than they initially expected, but at some point they just stopped talking to all their supporters, which leaves us wondering not when they movie comes out, but if that happens, at all. Those guys are worse than George R.R. Martin.

The semites were Arab... "Antisemitic" is just one of those magic words that tries to derail rational discourse without facing it rationally (like "racist," "nazi," etc). It isn't antisemitic to point out that a huge amount of media fakery (i.e. to get opium in Afghanistan) and medical subversion (birth control pills, opioid crisis) was done proudly by Jews.

Waynish

I keep seeing this repeated that "the project got too big" or something... Where's the evidence for this? Sounds like they're real victims of workload, huh?

Kartoffel

The semites were Arab... "Antisemitic" is just one of those magic words that tries to derail rational discourse without facing it rationally (like "racist," "nazi," etc). It isn't antisemitic to point out that a huge amount of media fakery (i.e. to get opium in Afghanistan) and medical subversion (birth control pills, opioid crisis) was done proudly by Jews.

Yeah, and they poison wells, too.

theLaw

I keep seeing this repeated that "the project got too big" or something... Where's the evidence for this? Sounds like they're real victims of workload, huh?

They were interviewed by Danny a while back, and although there's no doubt they feel overwhelmed, they also don't seem too motivated to finish the project in a timely manner. It sounds like they made a huge miscalculation about how much time it would take to finish it, and now are stuck because they have to work on other projects to pay the rent.

Definitely a black eye on the project, especially since they've now missed several deadlines (literally years) promised to the backers.

Waynish

They were interviewed by Danny a while back, and although there's no doubt they feel overwhelmed, they also don't seem too motivated to finish the project in a timely manner. It sounds like they made a huge miscalculation about how much time it would take to finish it, and now are stuck because they have to work on other projects to pay the rent.

Definitely a black eye on the project, especially since they've now missed several deadlines (literally years) promised to the backers.

Negligence is the best case scenario. They see a community that is ripe for the picking and say they'll get the low-down from their stars... "Just give us some money." Typical. I'm more annoyed at how few call them out than I am at the fact that people like this exist - which is obvious.

LiveWire

Kinda tough to make a movie for a 40-member audience. Maybe they’re waiting for the Ray Peat Diet to become a summer fad, thus largely expanding their potential audience. Sometimes one Guardian article is all it takes.

Waynish

Kinda tough to make a movie for a 40-member audience. Maybe they’re waiting for the Ray Peat Diet to become a summer fad, thus largely expanding their potential audience. Sometimes one Guardian article is all it takes.

Investors should have no need to guess what stage their investment is at or why.

DaveFoster

Reminds me to inquire as to why folks think mineral deficiency and balance is not inherited from the mother.
Interesting thought. It makes me think of disparities in minorities' health outcomes and the causes therein.

L

Lord Cola

I would at least like to see the unedited interviews. That would be even better than a documentary.

I think Ray is ultimately to blame for all this, lol!

Wasn't the original idea just to interview him alone, but then he suggested that they broaden it into a documentary on bioenergetic thinkers?

Lilac

he suggested that they broaden it into a documentary on bioenergetic thinkers?

At the time, I thought this was a big mistake. Just Ray, his life and ideas, would be a fantastic subject. Adding in diverse scientists and trying to explain their difficult ideas with snazzy graphics sounded like the wrong direction to me. Especially as I knew that would mean less Ray!

I suggest they re-edit their material and get the Ray stuff out to the people who donated. Or, better yet, put in on Youtube. There are so few video interviews of Ray there. Doing this might, you know, like, help some people who are struggling with health problems. Ask yourself, "What would Ray do?"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals