No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Besides living in a closed space with a high carbon dioxide content, mole rats have another similarity to bees. In each colony, there is only one female that reproduces, the queen, and, like a queen bee, she is the largest individual in the colony. In beehives, the workers carefully regulate the carbon dioxide concentration, which varies from about 0.2% to 6%, similar to that of the mole rat colony. A high carbon dioxide content activates the ovaries of a queen bee, increasing her fertility.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Autistic children and their relatives have high concentrations of serotonin in their serum and platelets. Members of a family tend to eat the same foods and to share other environmental conditions. Prenatal hypothyroidism and various kinds of imprinting, including hyperestrogenism, could account for this. Some studies have reported that thyroid supplements help autistic children, and anti-serotonin drugs have caused improvement in both children and adults.“ -Ray Peat

Matestube

“Autistic children and their relatives have high concentrations of serotonin in their serum and platelets. Members of a family tend to eat the same foods and to share other environmental conditions. Prenatal hypothyroidism and various kinds of imprinting, including hyperestrogenism, could account for this. Some studies have reported that thyroid supplements help autistic children, and anti-serotonin drugs have caused improvement in both children and adults.“ -Ray Peat

Anti-serotonin drugs are not a good answer, although they are a good band-aid and certainly offer a better life than being autistic.

A very wide-spread cause of serotonin dominance in general, and autism in particular, is heavy metal burden.

Massive improvement in autism symptoms was observed in children appropriately chelating heavy metals.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Anti-serotonin drugs are not a good answer, although they are a good band-aid and certainly offer a better life than being autistic.

A very wide-spread cause of serotonin dominance in general, and autism in particular, is heavy metal burden.

Massive improvement in autism symptoms was observed in children appropriately chelating heavy metals.
Here is the article hus quote was in…

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Not so many years ago, people believed that traits were “determined by genes,” and that the development of an organism was the result of--was caused by--the sequential expression of genes in the nucleus of the fertilized egg. When B.F. Skinner in the 1970s said “a gestating baby isn't influenced by what happens to its mother,” he was expressing a deeply rooted bio-medical dogma. Physicians insisted that a baby couldn't be harmed by its mother's malnutrition, as long as she lived to give birth. People could be quite vicious when their dogma was challenged, but their actions were systematically vicious when they weren't challenged.“ -Ray Peat

Matestube

Here is the article hus quote was in…

Ok ...

The idea was more to have a conversation and your opinion instead of communicating by articles and quotes.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ok ...

The idea was more to have a conversation and your opinion instead of communicating by articles and quotes.
Oh gosh Mate am rereading all of his articles trying to learn things I don’t know anything about. I would love to hear more on this angle. Heavy metals makes good sense, but where do you suggesting these heavy metals are coming from, vaccines, I don’t see how they can come from the mother in the womb or through her milk.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Milk has many protective effects besides providing calcium.

Many babies are being given milk substitutes (health food drinks) made from soy or rice, with terrible consequences. The same products used by adults have less disastrous effects in the short term, but are still likely to contribute to degeneration and dementia.”
-Ray Peat

Lollipop2

“Milk has many protective effects besides providing calcium.

Many babies are being given milk substitutes (health food drinks) made from soy or rice, with terrible consequences. The same products used by adults have less disastrous effects in the short term, but are still likely to contribute to degeneration and dementia.”
-Ray Peat
What a GREAT quote @Rinse & rePeat!!!

LadyRae

I have 4 kids and I breastfed for over a decade, including two stints of tandem nursing..(when you are still nursing your toddler and then you have a newborn and continue nursing both of them).... Truly euphoric and I very much miss those days...💕

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have 4 kids and I breastfed for over a decade, including two stints of tandem nursing..(when you are still nursing your toddler and then you have a newborn and continue nursing both of them).... Truly euphoric and I very much miss those days...💕
Your kids are lucky, and I am sure healthier for it.

coffeelover

I know this thread was started last year, but I wanted to respond to the baby formula issue--we have used the raw milk baby formula, goat milk formula, and liver formula with 2 of our kids. I struggled to produce enough/they struggled to nurse for various reasons and these recipes were life savers!
I did buy this brand of canned formula for emergencies (if we ran out of raw milk or got caught away from home without enough milk or something) and my youngest did ok with it used maybe once a day. If I used it more often she would spit up. So I think it's for sure better than any other formula out there (including expensive European brands) but still, I think the raw milk recipe is ideal (after breastmilk).

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I know this thread was started last year, but I wanted to respond to the baby formula issue--we have used the raw milk baby formula, goat milk formula, and liver formula with 2 of our kids. I struggled to produce enough/they struggled to nurse for various reasons and these recipes were life savers!
I did buy this brand of canned formula for emergencies (if we ran out of raw milk or got caught away from home without enough milk or something) and my youngest did ok with it used maybe once a day. If I used it more often she would spit up. So I think it's for sure better than any other formula out there (including expensive European brands) but still, I think the raw milk recipe is ideal (after breastmilk).

This is definitely better than the popular formulas. I wonder where they get the “Human Milk Oligosaccharides”?…..

“Full Ingredients: Organic Lactose, Organic A2 Whole Milk Powder, Organic Galactooligosaccharides, Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Less Than 2% of: Human Milk Oligosaccharides (2'-Fucosyllactose, Lacto-N-Neotetraose), Organic Inulin, Algal Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Egg Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5-Monophosphate), Choline Bitartrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Inositol, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylcobalamin, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Methylfolate, Kelp Powder, Manganese Glycinate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin D2.
CONTAINS: Milk, Egg“

mosaic01

I don’t see how they can come from the mother in the womb or through her milk.

But that's exactly whats happening, the metals go through the womb and the milk. Around 50% of the mother's mercury and other heavy metals go via womb into the first-born child.

The link between mental function and mercury is well-known, i.e. How Brain-Damaging Mercury Puts Arctic Kids at Risk or Mercury Exposure In Womb Linked To ADHD Symptoms

Probiotic enemas early in life have also been shown to help significantly, so I think while heavy metals often trigger autism, the real biochemical cause is an inflamed intestine due to a dysbiosis, following the heavy metal exposure. Giving newborns probiotic enemas followed by a natural diet of natural breast milk could be a practical way to end the autism epidemic without having to rely primarily on year-long heavy metal chelation.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
But that's exactly whats happening, the metals go through the womb and the milk. Around 50% of the mother's mercury and other heavy metals go via womb into the first-born child.

The link between mental function and mercury is well-known, i.e. How Brain-Damaging Mercury Puts Arctic Kids at Risk or Mercury Exposure In Womb Linked To ADHD Symptoms

Probiotic enemas early in life have also been shown to help significantly, so I think while heavy metals often trigger autism, the real biochemical cause is an inflamed intestine due to a dysbiosis, following the heavy metal exposure. Giving newborns probiotic enemas followed by a natural diet of natural breast milk could be a practical way to end the autism epidemic without having to rely primarily on year-long heavy metal chelation.

I feel that the concern about the heavy metal toxicity of breast milk is just another scare tactic to get people to but crappy formulas, just like they have done demonizing butter, eggs and sugar….

“Despite these concerns, some recent research has shown the toxic load in breast milk to be smaller than that in the air most city dwellers breathe inside their homes. Researchers from Ohio State and Johns Hopkins universities measured levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in breast milk and in the air inside the homes of three lactating Baltimore mothers, finding that a nursing infant’s chemical exposure from airborne pollutants to be between 25 and 135 times higher than from drinking mother’s milk.

“We ought to focus our efforts on reducing the indoor air sources of these compounds,” said Johns Hopkins’ Sungroul Kim, the study’s lead author. He concurs with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and many other public health experts that, despite breast milk’s vulnerability to chemical contamination, the benefits of breast feeding—from the nutrition and important enzymes and antibodies it supplies to the mother/child bonding it provides—far outweigh the risks.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This formula looks better than most, but i don’t know that I would feed my baby something that was made in a lab, though I guess it is about the same as taking a multivitamin, but it has no real life in it….

“Ingredient: Human Milk, Plant-Derived Cellulose, and Silicone Dioxide

Trulacta is made of Human Milk Bionutrients™ (HMBs™), which contain thousands of beneficial components.”

coffeelover

This is definitely better than the popular formulas. I wonder where they get the “Human Milk Oligosaccharides”?…..

“Full Ingredients: Organic Lactose, Organic A2 Whole Milk Powder, Organic Galactooligosaccharides, Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Less Than 2% of: Human Milk Oligosaccharides (2'-Fucosyllactose, Lacto-N-Neotetraose), Organic Inulin, Algal Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Egg Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5-Monophosphate), Choline Bitartrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Inositol, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylcobalamin, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Methylfolate, Kelp Powder, Manganese Glycinate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin D2.
CONTAINS: Milk, Egg“
It's bizarre to me how formula is literally powdered milk with fats, sugars, and vitamins added, yet women are so strongly warned against making their own. It's not very difficult to replicate at home. 🤔

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals