No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick!

P

Peatness

When my oldest was born, my wife had issues with sufficient breast milk.
To supplement we looked at damn near every baby formula available. I did not like any and asked our Dr.
His reply was just use cow milk. This all happened overseas , and the country we lived in had the cleanest
milk commercially available in the world ,or so I was told.
He said to warm it, put in a baby biscuit that dissolves in the milk if needed. I am grateful to never have used the formula
for my kids (except for that two week stretch for child number 1).
In that two week period I noticed that my oldest smelled different. A bitter , almost rancid smell. Very different from what
she started with.
Now I read that cow milk is not suitable for babies-and goat milk is better. This may be true but I had no access to goats milk.
But based on my childs behavior (voraciously eating the cows milk) I think its fine.
It's the other way round, goats milk is not suitable for babies

OP
Rinse & rePeat
SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) is finall linked to vaccinations. Now we have SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome), I hope it doesn’t take 40 years to get to the bottom of this new mysterious disease.

Attachments

• 4D26B826-D6AC-4111-BF64-EFDB329005E0.jpeg
    4D26B826-D6AC-4111-BF64-EFDB329005E0.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 47379915-387F-42C9-8278-D85763E4A66D.jpeg
    47379915-387F-42C9-8278-D85763E4A66D.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 5
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“An analysis by the Center for Science in the Public Interest found that three of the four sweetness enhancers were missing a handful of recommended tests, including cancer studies, reproduction studies and screens to test how ingredients affect the nervous system. The other enhancer, Sweetmyx S617, appeared to be missing one study on reproductive toxicity.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“For Immediate Release:
June 10, 2022

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is providing an update on additional steps it has taken that will lead to more infant formula available in the U.S. under the agency’s recent increased flexibilities.

Company (Product Origin): Abbott (Spain)

Product(s): Similac Total Comfort Stage 1 (0-12 months), Similac Total Comfort (up to 24 months), Similac NeoSure

Type of Formula: Similac Total Comfort Stage 1 (0-12 months), Similac Total Comfort (up to 24 months)- General; NeoSure is for premature and low birth weight infants

Estimated Quantity: 686,530 cans (about 1.1 million pounds or more than 16.5 million full-size, 8-ounce bottles)

Availability: Beginning in June; the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is evaluating options for getting the products to the U.S. as quickly as possible.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Infants receive 5 doses of the DTaP tetanus vaccine.”

“What are severe side effects of the tetanus vaccine?

Allergic reaction
Anaphylaxis
Brachial neuritis
Brain inflammation
Collapse or shock-like state
Coma
Decreased level of consciousness
Death
Enlarged lymph nodes
Extensive swelling
Facial palsy
Fainting and fall injuries after the shot
Febrile seizure (fever causing seizure)
Fever over 104ºF
Guillain Barré Syndrome (GBS)
Hypersensitivity (Arthus reaction)
Hypotonic-Hyporesponsive Episode (HHE)
Latex reaction
Muscle pain
Nerve damage
Progressive neurological disorder
Seizures

What other side effects have been reported?

Apnea (stop breathing temporarily)
Arthus-type hypersensitivity reactions
Bronchitis
Blood disorders
Brain inflammation
Cellulitis
Cyanosis or “Blue Baby Syndrome”
Diarrhea
Ear pain
Encephalitis
Encephalopathy
Enlarged lymph nodes
Fatigue
Headache
Fainting
Low blood platelet count
Lymphadenopathy
Respiratory tract infection
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Thrombocytopenia
Unusual crying or screaming”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Malnutrition, and specifically protein deficiency, produces an inflammatory state that involves extreme serotonin dominance. Stress or malnutrition prenatally or in infancy leads to extreme serotonin dominance in adulthood. Other functions of tryptophan are reduced, as more of it is turned into serotonin.

Decreasing tryptophan or decreasing serotonin improves learning and alertness, while increased serotonin impairs learning.“
-Ray Peat

“Tryptophan, serotonin, and aging” article

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“DES (diethyl stilbestrol) is one of the most notorious estrogens, because studies in humans revealed that its use during pregnancy not only caused cancer, miscarriages, blood clots, etc., in the women who used it, but also caused cancer, infertility, and deformities in their children, and even in their grandchildren. (But those transgenerational effects are not unique to it.)

Besides the absurd use of DES to prevent miscarriages, around 1950 it was also used to treat vulvovaginitis in little girls, for menstrual irregularity at puberty, to treat sterility, dysfunctional bleeding, endometriosis, amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, migraine headaches, nausea and vomiting, and painful breast engorgement or severe bleeding after childbirth.” -Ray Peat

My mother took DES when she was pregnant with me. She had a miscarriage before me, and took it pregnant with me as to not have another. Because of my mother taking DES my doctor, who I chose because he specialized in DES, said I could never have children. I had never been on birth control of any kind and, after 9 years of marriage, I had my first son. Four years later I had my second son. The thing that saddens me about mother’s who trusted that DES was safe, is that they contaminated their eggs, and the sons of those eggs are more than likely to be sterile, like my two brothers. Because of this travesty, I would never recommend anyone to take a medication or a vaccine while pregnant, no matter how safe the doctor says they are.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Tom Brewer and others have shown very clearly that malnutrition, especially protein deficiency, is the cause of toxemia of late pregnancy. (In Nutrition for Women, I discussed the importance of protein in allowing the liver to eliminate estrogen.)”
-Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Toxemia of pregnancy, or preeclampsia, is a state of generalized inflammation, and some of the causes and remedies are known. Despite the predominance of crazy genetic theories of preeclampsia in 20th century medical literature, there was clear evidence (reviewed by Tom Brewer, Douglas Shanklin, and Jay Hodin) that it was caused by malnutrition, and that it could be cured by adequate protein, salt, and calcium.
The old medical practice of restricting salt intake during pregnancy was an important factor in causing it, so it's interesting to look at the effects of salt restriction as a treatment for hypertension.

The pregnant woman's blood volume expands, to permit the supply of energy to match the needs of the embryo. If the blood volume doesn't increase, or if it decreases, as in pregnancy toxemia, her blood pressure will increase. Typically, the decrease of blood volume is accompanied by an increase in the extracellular fluid, edema, resulting from leakage of fluid through the walls of the capillaries, and albumin appears in the urine as it leaks through the capillaries in the kidneys. The amount of blood pumped by the heart, however, is increased in toxemia (Hamilton, 1952), showing that the increased blood pressure is at least partially compensating for the smaller volume of blood.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Another interesting association of the highly unsaturated fats and estrogen in relation to brain function is that DHA increases the entry of estrogen into the pregnant uterus, but inhibits the entry of progesterone (Benassayag, et al., 1999), which is crucial for brain cell growth. When Dirix, et al., (2009) supplemented pregnant women with PUFA, they found that fetal memory was impaired.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The publicity campaign against "saturated fat" as an ally of cholesterol derived its support from the commercial promotion of the polyunsaturated seed oils as food for humans. Although the early investigators of vitamin E knew that the polyunsaturated oils could cause sterility, and others later found that their use in commercial animal foods could cause brain degeneration, there were a few biologists (mostly associated with George Burr) who believed that this type of fatty acid is an essential nutrient.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Sugar is essential for brain development and maintenance. The effects of environmental stimulation and deprivation-stress can be detected in the thickness of the brain cortex in as little as 4 days in growing rats (Diamond, et al., 1976). These effects can persist through a lifetime, and are even passed on transgenerationally. Experimental evidence shows that polyunsaturated (omega-3) fats retard fetal brain development, and that sugar promotes it.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Sucrose (and sometimes honey) is increasingly being used to reduce pain in newborns, for minor things such as injections (Guala, et al., 2001; Okan, et al., 2007; Anand, et al., 2005; Schoen and Fischell, 1991). It's also effective in adults. It acts by influencing a variety of nerve systems, and also reduces stress.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Mammals were able to develop bigger brains than birds, by gestating their offspring internally, allowing a continuous supply of nutrients, such as glucose, and hormones such as progesterone. But the environment of the mother still can profoundly affect the development of the offspring, by influencing her physiology.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The embryo or fetus is enclosed in a germ-free environment, so it doesn’t need an “immune system” in the ordinary sense, but it does contain phagocytes, which are an essential part of development, in the embryo, as well as in the adult (Bukovky, et al., 2000). They are involved in removing malignant cells, healing wounds, and remodeling tissues. In adults, the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA are known to be immunosuppressive, but in tests on monocytes from the umbilical cord blood of newborns, the highly unsaturated fatty acids kill the monocytes that are so important for proper development and regeneration (Sweeney, et al., 2001), and interfere with signals that govern their migration (Ferrante, et al., 1994). DHA is now being sold with many health claims, including the idea that adding it to baby formula will improve their eyesight and intelligence. As the consumption of PUFA has increased in the US and many other countries, the incidence of birth defects has increased. The formation of excessive amounts of prostaglandin, or killing macrophages, among other toxic effects, might be responsible for those visible anatomical changes during growth, as well as for the subtler loss of regenerative capacity.“ -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals