(New Book) Cancer Cured: Victory Over The War On Cancer

Herbie

Wow hey guys!
I didn't realize there was so much activity on this thread. I appreciate all your replies and questions. I'll happily address for you the earth-shape issue right here and now.

It's very simple - my position is this:
I have never with my own eyes seen curvature on land and especially not on water, and until somebody can show me a real life practical example of still water with a convex shape on its surface then by default it's flat.

If we were on a ball, then there would be NO water that was completely flat. Meanwhile, the study of fluid dynamics as well as everyone's own experience tells us that when water comes to rest it's perfectly flat. Knowing that one single fact of reality, how could you be living on a ball?

Does the water beading on the windscreen of a car or glass shower panels count as water convex?

What about when filling a glass of water to the very top without spilling over and watching the water convex?

yerrag

Well considering the price tagView attachment 6109
And that info is available on the forum and Peat's site (both for free) ............................ The reviews look positive though.

Some of us could do a free trial of Kindle Unlimited for 30 days, if only to read the Kindle book version of it. I may do just that.

I'd like to see how the ideas are distilled and presented. The way that same facts and ideas are interpreted as well as presented would differ from one author to another. Wouldn't we be interested also how his flat earth worldview would impact the soundness of his interpretation and presentation. Wouldn't we also want to know whether the amount paid for the book is worth it? Even if the information is free in this forum, would the book offer some value in terms of organization and unity of thought, such that a reader could find it easier to put his disease in better context more efficiently? Or would this book leave the reader more confused, in the same manner that many "balanced" articles, common in mainstream media, try to establish a middle ground of nothingness?

meatbag

Yeah, me too.

Hopefully we can get him to admit that the flat-Earth meme is, in fact, a high-quality disinformation campaign.

Yeah, I suppose all we can do it post the best experiments for people to try, like Ray says (he quotes Blake)"the true method of knowledge is experience". People have problems with photos, I can;t really blame 'em for that since they're easy enough to fake (that one you posted is really good tho)

meatbag

Wow hey guys!
I didn't realize there was so much activity on this thread. I appreciate all your replies and questions. I'll happily address for you the earth-shape issue right here and now.

It's very simple - my position is this:
I have never with my own eyes seen curvature on land and especially not on water, and until somebody can show me a real life practical example of still water with a convex shape on its surface then by default it's flat.

If we were on a ball, then there would be NO water that was completely flat. Meanwhile, the study of fluid dynamics as well as everyone's own experience tells us that when water comes to rest it's perfectly flat. Knowing that one single fact of reality, how could you be living on a ball?

The science of mind control is well understood by those who use it to control the masses. The upper class 'elite' are laughing at anyone who believes they're monkeys living on a spinning ball. If you were never told you're living on a ball, you would never believe it was so.

Consider scaling, with chalk you could go outside and draw large enough circle where any small enough section of the circle appears flat and could actually be measured as such. If you like I will go outside tomorrow and make this circle and post a video of me showing this with a flat ruler. As you increase distance from the surface the curvature becomes clear.

That said, if the earth is flat, then why is the surface of the fluid flat? The study of fluid dynamics would actually indicate that if the Earth were a flatness in space the fluid would not have a pressure to adhere it to the surface.

Do you actually believe that the image on the bottom is real? Take a look at where the posts allegedly interact with the water.
What, the distortion? The simulation above it clearly proves a computer can make it look sharper than reality, so why would they bother?

meatbag

Some of us could do a free trial of Kindle Unlimited for 30 days, if only to read the Kindle book version of it. I may do just that.

I'd like to see how the ideas are distilled and presented. The way that same facts and ideas are interpreted as well as presented would differ from one author to another. Wouldn't we be interested also how his flat earth worldview would impact the soundness of his interpretation and presentation. Wouldn't we also want to know whether the amount paid for the book is worth it? Even if the information is free in this forum, would the book offer some value in terms of organization and unity of thought, such that a reader could find it easier to put his disease in better context more efficiently? Or would this book leave the reader more confused, in the same manner that many "balanced" articles, common in mainstream media, try to establish a middle ground of nothingness?

Yeah man totally! Hopefully I in no way gave the impression that I think the book sucks, like I said I read the preview and I totally sympathize with the author's experience and that he wants to give people information to help use to help themselves, right on! But again I can't support it and I have to speak up when he is also promoting disinfo meant to stupify lay people and to make scientist proposing alternatives look like charlatans to other scientists and educated people.

burtlancast

He got more underserved media attention than any other physicist at the time.

Einstein was a dishonest crook, just like Pasteur. No more no less.
His nobel prize was awarded for the photo electric effect, not the relativity theory, because it was perfectly known he had stolen it from others.

His actual job was to review other's people work; a simple monkey job.
His published mathematical derivation of the mass-energy relation was shown in 1952 by Ives (one of the inventors of the television set) to be incorrect; his mistaken calculations stumbling on the correct formula, serendipitously.

In his 2004 book, a french polytechnician, Jules Leveugle, made a rock-solid, detailed description of his plagiarism by getting to the original papers of the trio Einstein, Poincaré and Lorentz.

Last edited:

michael94

The book is phenomenal. I have read the whole thing. I'm on Amazon KindleUnlimited program and it was "free" to read, and I think it's outstanding. The best such book out there. Way better than Thomas Seyfried's for instance. Just outstanding. Couldn't be more pleased.
good to hear

yerrag

@Meatbag, I never said "THE truth cannot be falsified."; you twisted my words; I said "YOUR truth cannot be falsified". Your truth is your experience, and your experience cannot be falsified.

As for the plane, fish eye windows kind of distort things a bit. You haven't been as high up as some of these 125,000 foot weather balloons that are being launched. They don't send fish eye GoPro lenses up there. They show no curve. Again, both sides have valid arguments.

I have an expression: IDK...ANDY. I don't know and neither do you. That sums up this stupid flat earth debate. Each side has valid points that neither side wants to admit. So it gets distilled down to a bunch of douchy pointless fighting. The science crowd loves to feel no connection to the universe. That we are this speck in nothingness. Yet their religion is just as fanatic as the bible thumpers. Yoda stated it eloquently, "Unlearn everything you know."

meatbag

@Meatbag, I never said "THE truth cannot be falsified."; you twisted my words; I said "YOUR truth cannot be falsified". Your truth is your experience, and your experience cannot be falsified.

As for the plane, fish eye windows kind of distort things a bit. You haven't been as high up as some of these 125,000 foot weather balloons that are being launched. They don't send fish eye GoPro lenses up there. They show no curve. Again, both sides have valid arguments.

I'm sorry you feel like I twisted your words, but I did actually quote you in the reply, I was just pointing out that I felt you were on the right track. If my truth was that you said that why do you feel the need to set the record straight?

No, because nothing looked curved at ground level through the window so not sure how that suddenly happened as my view of earth increased with the greater height..... But please post the gopro no curve pics, I can easily falsify them.

I have an expression: IDK...ANDY. I don't know and neither do you. That sums up this stupid flat earth debate. Each side has valid points that neither side wants to admit. So it gets distilled down to a bunch of douchy pointless fighting. The science crowd loves to feel no connection to the universe. That we are this speck in nothingness. Yet their religion is just as fanatic as the bible thumpers. Yoda stated it eloquently, "Unlearn everything you know."

I'm sorry if you feel like standing up for what you believe in is douchy, but the truth is very important so that people don't get taken advantage of. Why else did OP write the book? Hypothetically if you had children in school and the teacher was teaching them that there are 50 cents in dollar, that circles are squares with four edges, that thunder is caused by a giant puppy dog running on the clouds would you appreciate the teacher's truth? The teacher 'unlearning' your children?

If you read around nothing I've posted promotes feeling nothingness or not feeling connected, in fact it appears we are literally physically connected(When People Engage In A Conversation Their Brains Synchronize). But if you want to create associations like that its pretty evident to everyone reading what your doing. If you want to get your spirituality from George Lucas' puppets your free to do so, but I'll just say that it may not be the best idea. If you think de-educating society is beautiful, spiritual, and awesome I'm not sure why your interested in a book with so many scientific references?

Last edited:
Because science is one person's interpretation. You can collect all the science you want and shove it into a book and call it truth. But it's not. It's still just a book filled with individual experiments that aren't my reality. I have to test someone's ideas out on myself and come to my own conclusions. For example, I'm reading an excellent book by an excellent researcher, Dr John Ivy called "Nutrient Timing." He spouts all his science and truth, and says athletes are running on this old carburetor system. The book was written in 2004. Yet Dr Ivy leaves out a huge part of the nutrient timing equation: the difference between insulin-mediated Glut 4 transport and muscle contraction-mediated Glut 4 transport. How could he have possibly have left this out? MC-mediated Glut4 transport has been researched since 1985 (or earlier). However, if I read that book, and didn't know any better, I would just accept his book filled with "scientific references."

As for spirituality, I don't get my influence from puppets. I started a website at unlearntruth.com because I want people to change the way they have conversations and interact with people, including divisive topics like Flat Earth or Cancer or any taboo subject. I feel the Flat Earth psyop was pushed out there to distract people and divide them. Nothing more.

No you ask questions to discover your own truth. Your truth can never be mine. People need to unlearn that there is some big truth. There isn't. There are only personal journeys by individuals. Do you think the purpose of science is to put forward one big truth? Man, that is how sheep follow movements and leaders with unquestioning allegiance to someone else's Truth. The enemy of experience is authority. An authority pushes you to shut up, stop questioning, and give allegiance to someone else's experience. I want people to think for themselves and stop following some arbitrary Truth.

@Meatbag, I've been going back on your posts and you have been stating the word "believe"; not "know" but "believe". Belief is in religion. Knowledge is your experience that forms your Truth. You need to get your wording straight, because you sound like a Scientific Bible thumper.

meatbag

No you ask questions to discover your own truth. Your truth can never be mine. People need to unlearn that there is some big truth. There isn't. There are only personal journeys by individuals. Do you think the purpose of science is to put forward one big truth? Man, that is how sheep follow movements and leaders with unquestioning allegiance to someone else's Truth. The enemy of experience is authority. An authority pushes you to shut up, stop questioning, and give allegiance to someone else's experience. I want people to think for themselves and stop following some arbitrary Truth.

No, We inhabit and share the same reality as distinct individuals capable of interacting with this shared environment and with each other. The truth is not arbitrary, it cannot be falsified. If some one makes a claim it can be evaluated, that is the point of science. I've never proposed that anyone not ask questions, but a good question leads to an answer. And these answers can be shared, evaluated, and be used to help others.

meatbag

@Meatbag, I've been going back on your posts and you have been stating the word "believe"; not "know" but "believe". Belief is in religion. Knowledge is your experience that forms your Truth. You need to get your wording straight, because you sound like a Scientific Bible thumper.
Please post exactly what I said.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals