(New Book) Cancer Cured: Victory Over The War On Cancer

Discussion in 'Book Recommendations' started by EndAllDisease, Jun 2, 2017.

1. yerrag

yerrag Member

That would certainly put some context. That context would be fungible, however.

2. meatbag

meatbag Member

Some questions, I wonder if there are answers?????

If a bushel of bananas contains 8 bananas. You remove a banana from the bushel and eat it. How many bananas are left on the bushel?

Take a football and throw it with all your might towards the horizon. Does the football;
    1) Continue onward for eternity
    2)Eventually drop straight down after a certain amount of time
    3)Slowly drop lower after reaching it's highest position as it continues forward until it contacts the ground after which it rolls on the ground and comes to a stop

These are questions you can easily test for yourself and arrive at a conclusion, and then retest a million times.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're all on this forum because we recognize there are problems with the culture and the science. But to then say that no justifications or answers can be reached is nonsense. Cutting down an apple tree just because there are a few rotten apples is also nonsense. We're on here because we wanna reach solutions to solve our problems, treating cancer, correcting cellular models, doing these things isn't destroying science, its setting it straight. If finding solutions to problems bothers you, then why not just sit on the ground don't move, and see what happens. Also how much of this forum have you read? One of the people that posts the most on here (and theyre very good posts) has provided some interesting evidence that there is no big bang- Black holes do not exist, so there was no Big Bang either
    Give that article from Ray Peat I linked earlier a read, here it is again; How do you know? Students, patients, and discovery
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lets address this from the top, no math no photos. Please go to a body large body of water where there is a cliff or building right next to the water (roughly 5 times your height should be sufficient) . Draw a large circle on the base and a large triangle on the top ((big enough so you can see both from the water )). Swim away from the cliff or building until it cannot be seen with the naked eye or is very far away. Use binoculars to look at the cliff or building. Do you see the circle at the base? What about the triangle at the top? This is most effective with swimming because you are close to the surface of the water, canoe/kayak would be fine. You can also stand on the shore and watch a ship disappear over the horizon with binoculars (which I did as a kid)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Why can you see farther the higher you go?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Take a stick, poke it into the ground so it stands straight up. Measure the height of the stick and the shadow it casts. Immediately drive 1 mile in any direction. Again place the stick in the ground and so it is the same height and measure the shadow it casts. Why are they different?

3. meatbag

meatbag Member

@burtlancast Wow hadn't heard that before, interesting stuff. Weird that he doesn't even appear in the english wikipedia, actually i can hardly find anything in english about him.

4. Colin Nordstrom

Colin Nordstrom Member

You can see the base of the Chicago skyline from the other shore of Lake Michigan with a P900. You can bring any "disappeared" ship back into view with that same camera.

Yes, there are answers, but answers through personal experience, not through an authority telling me something is so. That's science. Science means I observe things, I experiment, and I reach a conclusion. However, you could come behind me and reach a different conclusion. Whose answer is to be accepted? Guess it depends on whether it matches with your sense of reason or common sense. But whether I think the earth may be flat, or whether you think the opposite doesn't matter. We are observing things differently and that's ok. I respect your opinion. The issue is whether you respect mine. If you don't, then you're a close minded drone who lives in a world of cognitive dissonance, divide and conquer, and confirmation bias. You don't have to agree with someone's opinion. But the human thing to do is respect their life experience even if it's less than yours. I learn from everyone no matter their race, their status, or if they're in prison.

5. meatbag

meatbag Member

No you cannot, I urge anyone to try the experiments Ive proposed. Not the skyline, the building. What camera? I said binoculars, like you said a personal experience :) I don't care about respect(Although I do care about good and evil), I care about what is true, that's the difference.
    ---------------------
    Also can you please respect me and answer those two questions I asked, it would be very respectful! :)

6. Travis

Travis Member

Do you know why you can see Chicago from St. Joseph, Michigan, but not the City of Milwaukee from Norton Shores, Michigan? (Hint: It's got something to do with curvature.)
    [​IMG]
    No you cannot. You can only see the tips of the four tallest buildings (Willis, Hancock, Trump, and Aon.)*

*The fifth tallest, 311 South Wacker Drive, is just barely visible.

7. meatbag

meatbag Member

Nice photo :)

8. yerrag

yerrag Member

Already on 4 pages. Has anyone started reading the book yet? Any impressions so far?

9. meatbag

meatbag Member

Well considering the price tagupload_2017-7-31_22-20-26.png
    And that info is available on the forum and Peat's site (both for free) ............................ The reviews look positive though.

10. Colin Nordstrom

Colin Nordstrom Member

The fact that things disappear is a matter if perspective. Your eyes can see a certain distance, binoculars further, and a high zoom camera even further. YouTube P900 Chicago or Toronto skylines. You can see the base of the buildings from 60-80 miles away. There is a guy that can see the base of mt diablo in California from Sacramento, 100 mi away. Explain that

11. meatbag

meatbag Member

Like I said, the higher you go the farther you see :) try my experiments out :)

Post the videos though if you can.

12. Colin Nordstrom

Colin Nordstrom Member

Let me state. Both sides have excellent points. I can't explain a lunar eclipse. I'm not an expert with an answer to every question. I have tons of questions. I see both sides as valid. That's because my mind is open. That's why I don't debate flat Earth. But to say people aren't conducting legitimate flat Earth experiments is ridiculous. My problem is with people shutting down the debate, throwing out ad hominems, and not showing respect. I could debate you for hours for what purpose? To change your mind? I can't because I can't debate your truth because that's your experience. Your truth cant be falsified.

13. meatbag

meatbag Member

:ss

14. Colin Nordstrom

Colin Nordstrom Member

Meatbag, I'm not saying you're wrong man. You probably are right. But you don't know for a fact that I'm wrong either.

15. Colin Nordstrom

Colin Nordstrom Member

Man you are intensely disrespectful. Wow dude, you need to check your level of humanity. I'm not biting. Have a good night.

16. meatbag

meatbag Member

I do. I've actually been high enough in a plane to see the curvature on a high altitude flight. I'm not making fun of you I just know what that theory is about and its against so much of what I believe in and I want people to know that we can find and learn the truth and make things better.

17. meatbag

meatbag Member

lol dude I'm not making fun of you!!!! we all get things wrong ive done it a billion times!!!! look at what you said that I quoted thooooo

"the truth cannot be falsified" yeah man!!!!!

18. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

The book is phenomenal. I have read the whole thing. I'm on Amazon KindleUnlimited program and it was "free" to read, and I think it's outstanding. The best such book out there. Way better than Thomas Seyfried's for instance. Just outstanding. Couldn't be more pleased.

19. meatbag

meatbag Member

I'm happy to hear that :) I read the preview on amazon and it seemed good and the writer seemed very sincere (dat price tho -_-), like OP really wanted to get to the truth of the matter and help people. But again I just have an issue with promoting a book to help people and also promoting a disinfo campaign

20. Travis

Travis Member

Yeah, me too.

Hopefully we can get him to admit that the flat-Earth meme is, in fact, a high-quality disinformation campaign.