NAFLD higher liver enzymes liver lesion / Focal nodular hyperplasia / Haemangiomas

leeteeh

I’ve had high liver enzymes for years, a recent dr was shocked it hadn’t been invested further.
Lately I’ve had a bunch of chronic health issues I’m assuming is related to mold but honestly it’s hard to tell that are so random how they come and Go.
I had a upper abdomen ultrasound and results showed excess fat of the liver, non alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
And they also found a liver lesion/growth. My dr and the radiologist assumed it’s nothing and is likely a birthmark/birth defect he said called Hemangioma or Focal nodular hyperplasia. But I ask due a mri of my liver so they can get a better accurate look, I forgot to ask if this would include contrast dye as I’m against that but I guess il find out before the scan and refuse, assuming the imaging of the lesion is still accurate without it.

What are things I can do to improve fatty liver? And what would people suggest if the lesion is some type of cancerous growth that is more serious than Drs are assuming?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hey there. Georgi has posted quite a bit on liver health on his blog, haidut.me. You might find them healthful.

What comes to mind now is vitamin E, aspirin, T3, coffee, and lowering endotoxin and estrogen.

OP
L

leeteeh

Hey there. Georgi has posted quite a bit on liver health on his blog, haidut.me. You might find them healthful.

What comes to mind now is vitamin E, aspirin, T3, coffee, and lowering endotoxin and estrogen.
I used to take vitamin E daily but stopped because I was also taking aspirin and not using k2 as it gives me vertigo /dizziness for some reason. I’m not currently taking aspirin because of some "gastritis" I have burning sensation when stomach is empty or eating acidic and spicy foods. Coffee makes me superrrr tired I feel like falling asleep after 1 cup so I’ve never really consumed it even though I love the taste.
My gut health isn’t great so I definitely need to work on that to fix endotoxin problems.
Thank for the advice il check out the blog!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals