Low Toxin Testimonials "My Eczema as Well as Recurrent Autoimmune/inflammatory Sacroiliac Pain is Completely Gone"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peater

I noticed today some stretch marks I have had on my flanks since I was a teenager (they didn't go away when I got fit) are a lot less pronounced.

kYgirl

I started 'peating' in January 2020. Lots of dairy, carrots, some OJ, etc. I have eaten dark chocolate for probably 25 years, which giving this up has made the biggest impact I think. Twice I tried vegan 'cleanses' which caused skin rashes, and caused me to become allergic to my feather pillow and my reading glasses. I started getting eczema in September 2021. Mild at first but by November 2022, I was pretty covered from head to toe. Most miserable time of my life . . . constant itching, could not sleep, could not even bend my fingers they were so swollen and would crack open. Ended up with a staph infection on my neck. My skin was pealing like crazy, had to vacuum multiple times per day. Nothing I did was helping. Saw dermatologists many times. I did not want to, but finally agreed to start a pharmaceutical while I keep researching how this could have started for me. I am 95 percent better with the pharmaceutical but want to get off of it as soon as I can. Sooooo, I have started making some changes toward low VA about a month ago and am seeing improvements. Body odor I have had for years is gone. My sensitive teeth are pretty much gone. The dents and ridges in my fingernails are much improved. I had one day recently where I had so much energy, I couldn't believe how good I felt. Like I have not had that kind of energy in years. I will come back here and leave updates as my number one concern is getting rid of the eczema.

Peater

I started 'peating' in January 2020. Lots of dairy, carrots, some OJ, etc. I have eaten dark chocolate for probably 25 years, which giving this up has made the biggest impact I think. Twice I tried vegan 'cleanses' which caused skin rashes, and caused me to become allergic to my feather pillow and my reading glasses. I started getting eczema in September 2021. Mild at first but by November 2022, I was pretty covered from head to toe. Most miserable time of my life . . . constant itching, could not sleep, could not even bend my fingers they were so swollen and would crack open. Ended up with a staph infection on my neck. My skin was pealing like crazy, had to vacuum multiple times per day. Nothing I did was helping. Saw dermatologists many times. I did not want to, but finally agreed to start a pharmaceutical while I keep researching how this could have started for me. I am 95 percent better with the pharmaceutical but want to get off of it as soon as I can. Sooooo, I have started making some changes toward low VA about a month ago and am seeing improvements. Body odor I have had for years is gone. My sensitive teeth are pretty much gone. The dents and ridges in my fingernails are much improved. I had one day recently where I had so much energy, I couldn't believe how good I felt. Like I have not had that kind of energy in years. I will come back here and leave updates as my number one concern is getting rid of the eczema.

I'd love to know how you get on after a month or two more.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
That is great you can see improvements already. I hope it gets much better for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals