Must See, This Irish Professor Is The Judy Mikovits Of Europe

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

iPeat

Can you post the name of the talk/interview (or whatever it is) and the person's name? It's been removed from YouTube, but maybe we can find it elsewhere.

Every time they remove a video, it makes me want to watch it 10x more.

sweetpeat

Can you post the name of the talk/interview (or whatever it is) and the person's name? It's been removed from YouTube, but maybe we can find it elsewhere.

Every time they remove a video, it makes me want to watch it 10x more.
The interview was with Dolores Cahill. Here is a link: Computing Forever

Drareg

I don’t doubt the scientific angle of this lady and what she is saying on the virus but I would be careful here, she is a member of an Irish political party which is the equivalent of of the brexit party , they all have connections to the russian/Israeli extremist criminals in politics and business that are having huge influence in world politics, their goal is chaos it seems, they want us to loose faith in politics and focus on politicians ,we should be coming together to take on the financial system, this is where their control is.

I’m not saying all members of these groups know they are funded and influenced by Russia/Israeli mob but some will be, I’m not pro EU but I’m not pro chaos either which seems to be the goal of our current financial ruling class.

iPeat

I've watched a ton of these videos and this one had some unique information I hadn't heard before. It was interesting to see the Ireland side of things too. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not a European, nor extremely familiar with their politics, so I can't really interject; but anyone who is willing to offer their services to small businesses as an expert witness for free, in order to fight the government, is cool with me.

One fortunate effect from all of this, is the massive increase in discussion regarding germ theory, vaccines, and government overreach. I can't get enough of it.

Bea Geraghty

This lady is absolutely phenomenal, she squashes practically everything that we've been told from mainstream Media

Thank you for sharing this video. I watched it before is was taken down and have watched subquent interviews. We definitely live is interesting times.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals