Mixing your own OJ from concentrate powder?

Bruv

Has anyone bought orange juice concentrate powder to make their own juice?

jyb

I find it hard to find here, seems like its more a US thing where consumers buy in bulk, but I think this would be ideal (second to pressing your own juice). The only source I've found has maltodrexin in large amounts (they use in the spraying technique) and since I'm not sure whether its safe I haven't bought any.

Bruv

I've seen it on sold by several sellers on OJ concentrate on powder Alibaba.com

I really don't like the idea of maltodextrin. I had some sort of meal replacement drink about 15 years ago, that had maltodextrin in it. About 15 minutes after I had drunk it, it fermented in my stomach and made an explosive belch that sent stomach acid up my throat and through my nostrils. :eek: I was just pulling out onto a busy roundabout at the time. :lol:
I never had it again.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Brooks Esq. Mixing Retinol with Minoxidil? Supplements 5
M Mixing OJ and milk? Ask For Help or Advice 6
J Mixing Caffeine, Aspirin, & Antihistamine Experiments 6
M Does Mixing Water Soluble Ingredients With Oil Work? Hair & Nails 1
cyclops Mixing Androsterone & 11-Keto-DHT? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
biggirlkisss Mixing Black Tea And Ginger Together With Kale Broth Safe Ask For Help or Advice 0
K Mixing Krill Oil & Hemp Seed Oil, Possible Succes Or Fraud? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 6
K Mixing Coffee And Pau D'arco Coffee 7
uuy8778yyi does mixing cheese into the carrot salad, still effective ? Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms 7
paper_clips43 Mixing gelatin with Raw meat. Gelatin 1
A Thoughts on mixing baking soda with lemon, lime, vinegar? Sodium 1
md_a PFIZER’S OWN DOCUMENTS STATE BOTH INHALATION AND SKIN CONTACT WILL TRANSMIT WHATEVER IS IN THE VAX FROM THE VACCINATED TO THE UN-VACCINATED Scientific Studies 129
S How to skim your own milk Milk 4
tankasnowgod COVID vaccines already up to 96x as deadly as Flu Vaccines, according to CDC's own data. Vaccines 102
D Are You People W/Thyroid Issues Your Own Doctor, Or Are You Going To An Endo? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 4
A Forbes: You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science Articles & Scientific Studies 5
aven4 Making your own DIY NDT supplement? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 7
Epistrophy Making Your Own Skimmed Milk Milk 0
bzmazu 12 Steps To Create Your Own Pandemic Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
Mito You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 10
R Does The Corporation Of London Own The Federal Reserve? Reviews 11
Homo Consumericus Branch Covidian High Priest Doesn't Believe His Own BS Breaking News 9
Pdohlen Anti-Peat Do We Create Our Own Nutrition? Debate - Anti-Peat 117
jzeno Do You Own Or Use Copper Objects In Your Home? Minerals 2
D Making Your Own Transdermal Epsom Salt Does It Absorb Throug The Skin? Magnesium 0
A Beat Them At Their Own Game Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 8
L Is It Risky To Own Cats Due To Toxoplasma Gondii And Other Organisms? Animals 13
haidut Babies Are Altruistic, Even To Their Own Detriment Scientific Studies 0
KurtisL Thoughts On Making Your Own Multivitamin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
tankasnowgod Conserve Your Own Infrared- Another Approach To Red Light Therapy? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 16
boris Rats Help Their Own Strain And Help Other Strains Of Rats After Just Getting To Know A Single One Scientific Studies 5
ecstatichamster The Thread For People Making Their Own Liquid Supplements (progest-e Etc.) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
K How To Make My Own Coconut Oil Based Lotion Body Care 0
haidut Most People Recover From "addiction" On Their Own Scientific Studies 28
haidut Plants Recognize Their Own Relatives And Are Kind And Altruistic To Them Scientific Studies 3
Insomnia Buying K2 And Making Own Supplement K 7
yerrag Making My Own Liposomal Vitamin C C 53
S An Anarchist Is Teaching Patients To Make Their Own Medications Pharmaceutical Drugs 14
Mito You Could Soon Be Manufacturing Your Own Drugs—thanks To 3D Printing Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
haidut Another Human Study Shows Methylene Blue (MB) May Treat Alzheimer Disease (AD) If Used On Its Own Scientific Studies 25
haidut How To Legally Own Another Person Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 22
Frankdee20 Making Your Own Topical Ask For Help or Advice 0
BigYellowLemon Brain Drain: The Mere Presence Of One’s Own Smartphone Reduces Available Cognitive Capacity Scientific Studies 5
D Making Your Own Caffeine Solution? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
Dan Wich Ordering Your Own Bloodwork Labs 10
burtlancast PROJECT 18 ( FULL): Heart, Brain, Cancer, And Hormones; Our Own Health And Fitness Show, 2014 Interview Transcript Projects 5
burtlancast Create Your Own Batch Project With This BB Code Interview Transcript Projects 0
haidut DHT Stimulates Its Own Synthesis Scientific Studies 11
N How To Make HUGE TWO LITER Gummy Pepsi Cola Bottle Fun & Easy Make Your Own Jello Dessert! Recipes 18
seano Make Your Own Supplements? Suppliers 17