Missing persons help for missing family

ndn

our 20 year old autistic family was discharged from a hospital extremely early in unstable condition , its been 4 days and hes never went more than a day without calling . 2 weeks ago he was attacked by a group of crackheads on a beach midday and the hospital said his wound was self inflicted ..he was stabbed in the side of his neck deep and wide . we tried everything we could so far . does anyone know someone that can help

Peatful

Bump

OP
ndn

ndn

i hope someone can bump it i dont know how

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Anytime someone comments it gets bumped.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I don't know for sure but if they really thought it was self-inflicted they should have kept the person and put them in the stress unit for observation. Suicidal ideation is a common diagnosis for stress unit people. The hospital should give you more information. If the person left AMA, against medical advice, then the hospital may not know anything more.

OP
ndn

ndn

It was the opposite they forced him out he wasn't ready to go and they didnt think he was being factual .
I don't know for sure but if they really thought it was self-inflicted they should have kept the person and put them in the stress unit for observation. Suicidal ideation is a common diagnosis for stress unit people. The hospital should give you more information. If the person left AMA, against medical advice, then the hospital may not know anything more.

michael94

I believe it, if there is not someone advocating for you in the Hospital things often end up like that. Many people get into healthcare because it can offer good/stable income but honestly it just attracts a lot of the wrong people who would be better off working in a coal mine or something so they could appreciate an honest days work.

Fo your family member, Im not sure what we can do. Police unfortunately will probably say the same thing unless you can provide more information. That is awful and irresponsible of the Hospital to discharge him without a Guardian

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I agree with @michael94 that the hospital was wrong to force your family member to leave without someone. Since it has been several days I think you can file a missing person with the police but you might have to do the search yourself because they will not have that same interest that you do.

angelina

Kim Rossi @ageofautism might be interested in your story. As far as advocacy goes with hospitals, they run the show and it's not a good one. Prayers for your family.

OP
ndn

ndn

Did you get any answers?
we found him . he's gone completely into outer orbit we're not sure if it's cannabis psychosis , or a permanent aftermath of the psychiatrist injecting him with Giodon (spellcheck) , or contaminants in his marijuana, or else psychadellic overdose , we're trying to get him a cataplexy diagnosis but having a hard time finding a dr to do it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals