Milk and cheese cause me constipation is it the calcium?

OP
S

SamYo123

Just use a toothbrush or scrapper, if any comes off it’s bacteria. Fungus use filaments you won’t be able to scrap anything off. You likely have poor digestion and hypothyroidism which has lead to small. Intestinal bacterial overgrowth. Penicillin VK would clear it up over night. You can ask a GP doctor or try the carrot salad (with the oil and vinegar dressing) and improving your thyroid. Also making sure you get your vitamin d into range and keep in above 50 will help it from recurring
It stays on there, and when i go a day without carbs it gone.

allergic to penicillin from a young age

Stopped oats, bowls stopped oats do cause me gas, so u probs right about the serotonin thing on that

Been getting alot of sun

Tried carrot salad with coconut oil salt and vinegar

OP
S

SamYo123

The coating on the tongue can be made up of saliva, food particles, bacteria, exfoliated epithelium. Fatty foods contribute more to a coating.
When i stopped carbs for a day it was gone, all i ate that day was protein and fat

meatbag

If it was candida, it wouldn't go away like that. I agree it is probably a mix of bacteria, food, and dead skin cells. I've had the white coating like you've described before as well. I think it's just a symptom of very slow digestion

OP
S

SamYo123

If it was candida, it wouldn't go away like that. I agree it is probably a mix of bacteria, food, and dead skin cells. I've had the white coating like you've described before as well. I think it's just a symptom of very slow digestion
so how do i actually speed it up without soluable fiber?

I want these sausage poops again without gassing out

meatbag

“It takes a few days for the intestine to adjust to raw carrot, but the indigestible fiber is very protective for the intestine. Boiled bamboo shoots, which are also mostly indigestible, have a similar effect. These fibers prevent the reabsorption of estrogen in the intestine, and can shift the balance away from cortisol and estrogen, toward progesterone and thyroid, in just a few days of regular use. Oatmeal and potatoes do provide fiber, but they are good food for bacteria, and bacterial endotoxin is usually the basic problem causing hormone imbalance, by being a chronic burden for the liver, keeping it from storing enough sugar to process thyroid and the other hormones effectively.” Ray Peat, PhD on the Benefits of the Raw Carrot – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

You can just peel the outside of the carrot and eat them. I eat three at a time, I don't think one is enough except for small people

You need to get your metabolic rate up to improve digestion: the function of the intestinal muscles, and secretion of stomach acid and digestive enzymes. If you can't or don't want to use thyroid you can search around the forum for other ways to help do this

OP
S

SamYo123

“It takes a few days for the intestine to adjust to raw carrot, but the indigestible fiber is very protective for the intestine. Boiled bamboo shoots, which are also mostly indigestible, have a similar effect. These fibers prevent the reabsorption of estrogen in the intestine, and can shift the balance away from cortisol and estrogen, toward progesterone and thyroid, in just a few days of regular use. Oatmeal and potatoes do provide fiber, but they are good food for bacteria, and bacterial endotoxin is usually the basic problem causing hormone imbalance, by being a chronic burden for the liver, keeping it from storing enough sugar to process thyroid and the other hormones effectively.” Ray Peat, PhD on the Benefits of the Raw Carrot – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

You can just peel the outside of the carrot and eat them. I eat three at a time, I don't think one is enough except for small people

You need to get your metabolic rate up to improve digestion: the function of the intestinal muscles, and secretion of stomach acid and digestive enzymes. If you can't or don't want to use thyroid you can search around the forum for other ways to help do this
I am always warm, and my heart rate is on the lower side, around 50-60 when sitting but thats because im fit

OP
S

SamYo123

meatbag

Yeah i know it gets warmer after breakfirst and i never drop below 36.6
I dont know, everytime I've been stuck in a rut I get blood work and it turns out something is off. I'm not really sure what is going on in your circumstance

L_C

Whenever I drink Milk or have hagan diaz icecream or cheese I am constipated, if I do get to poop its broken up into pebbles and no longer a S poop

What can I do for calcium? I dont like eggs shells
I haven't read the entire thread also not an expert. My understanding is that you need to balance calcium with magnesium. I'm in the same boat as you...if I eat milk without taking magnesium I get constipated. Just my 2c.

OP
S

SamYo123

I haven't read the entire thread also not an expert. My understanding is that you need to balance calcium with magnesium. I'm in the same boat as you...if I eat milk without taking magnesium I get constipated. Just my 2c.
i get enough magnesim via espon baths and oj/fruit so it doesnt really make a difference

OP
S

SamYo123

no bowl movements in 2 days now since i stopped soluble fiber, been eating 2 carrot salads a day too

OP
S

SamYo123

have you tried cascara? Do you drink coffee or have aspirin powder?
Orded Cascara the other night, its 1-2 week delivery, coffee yes, and tried aspirin too, what use it if these nothing to bulk up?

Soluble fiber bulks my poo and lets it out daily at the cost of gas throughout the day, nothing else can bulk it up

Last edited:

gaze

i find long walks, 1-2 hours a day, to be helpful. have you checked vitamin D levels ?

OP
S

SamYo123

i find long walks, 1-2 hours a day, to be helpful. have you checked vitamin D levels ?
I walk alot too, and get plenty of sun but I havent checked my D levels, i couldnt imagine them being low, I get enough magnesium too

I can get sun up to 6hours a day

gaze

I walk alot too, and get plenty of sun but I havent checked my D levels, i couldnt imagine them being low, I get enough magnesium too

I can get sun up to 6hours a day
personally, i would continue eating oats if it was giving you bowel movements.

from best to worst, i think it goes like this:

1. No gas and discomfort, with good bowel movements

2. some gas and discomfort, with good bowel movements

3. no gas and discomfort, but no bowel movements

4. gas and discomfort, with no bowel movements.

if the oats give you temporary relief it's better to take it, and then experiment slowly with other things to try and improve without it.

gaze

i peel them too but one thing i've always wondered: wouldn't the outside skin have the most antibacterial properties because it's directly in contact with the dirt?

lvysaur

No, it's not the calcium, it's probably the A1 casein protein.

You can drink A2 milk or non-cow milk. For cheeses make your own, or goat/sheep

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals