Metergoline

dukesbobby777

Idea Labs are out of stock. I don't know for how long, and I am about to run out.

Does anyone know where else I can purchase it? Or does anyone want to sell me a bottle?

OP
D

dukesbobby777

I've emailed Idea Labs, and no response. They seem to be out of a few other things as well, so who knows how long they will be out of it.

The only place online that I can find it being sold online as a pharmaceutical is goldpharma.com. I'm very hesitant to buy from them though because there's this prescription process you have to go through, which is then passed off by their medical doctors (apparantly). That would be all fine if that bit happened before they take payment for the order.

I'm not paying for something that might end up in my prescription being refused, and then I'm struggling to get my money back.

Also, they have very mixed reviews online. Some are great and some are awful.

Frankdee20

Is anyone who uses these anti serotonin substances noticing discontinuation syndromes or rebound effects ?

Is anyone who uses these anti serotonin substances noticing discontinuation syndromes or rebound effects ?
no, no rebound or withdrawal.... definitely some tolerance after continuous daily use, so i only use metergoline every week or so to get the most benefit

there is also that @Lokzo thread about his cyproheptadine rebound

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals