Sources For Cyproheptadine

c093

Thanks for the link! Ha, yes, it would be better if it actually came if you ordered it!
I also did a quick search for periactin... seems that many of the links i found that came up are now closed:(

Hope someone who has been able to find a good source will chime in...
My only other option is driving to Canada I guess ;) or convincing one of my GI's I want to try it for my symptoms...don't think they will be open to that though, they have all been very pendantic :|

kofimama

I too am looking for a prescription-free source of Periactin. RP said he used to get it in Portugal, but recently they've decided they need a prescription to sell it. We tried Ciprolisina (w/B12) from Mex for my son who has growth issues (had a feeding tube for a year) as well as multiple, severe food allergies, but it hasn't seemed to help at all. RP thinks it might have something allergenic in it. The last time we saw a doc they had never heard of using Cyproheptadine for stimulating appetite. He's loosing weight again and I'm ready to try something else if anyone has any ideas. Much appreciated.

Fetch

Kofimama- I know others have mentioned this but it worked well for me. I just went to a zoom care and told them that I had been on cypro before but needed a new prescription for allergies. I said other allergy medication I had tried made me feel awful and that my mother had some cypro so I tried it and it worked without side effects. The Dr. hadn't heard of it either but wrote up a full year script as it has no abuse problems associated with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals