Progest-E And EstroBan And SolBan Expiry?

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by A. squamosa, Aug 13, 2017.

1. A. squamosa

A. squamosa Member

Hey everyone,

I've had these three sitting about unused in my home for a while - does anyone know of the expiry dates with these? How long from point of purchase should they be all used up? They don't come with info about expiry.

Cheers!

2. OP
    A. squamosa

A. squamosa Member

@haidut , perhaps you'll have some insight :) ?

3. OP
    A. squamosa

A. squamosa Member

4. lisaferraro

lisaferraro Member

What is for a while mean precisely @A. squamosa? I remember Haidut mentioning them on shelves for months with no problems. I have ones for a year and working fine. Protest-e: I have kept one in my purse for like 3 months and still is good! Hope this helps :):

5. Dan Wich

Dan Wich Member

Hopefully I'm not misremembering, but I think Peat mentioned somewhere that the progesterone itself isn't likely to expire, but that the vitamin E would degrade with time. That seems backed up by Health Natura's mention of their product not expiring for years.

6. aguilaroja

aguilaroja Member

Things will always depend on conditions. Generally, ingredients that are stored in cool, dark, dry places will be better preserved.

Generally, each of the safe ingredients might gradually decay. The declining product might have gradually lower portions of effective ingredients, more than hazardous products. From both direct experience and reports, the Kenogen Progest-E remains quite supportive at least several years from time of arrival.

Your might google about shelf-life of individual ingredients, to get an idea. Likely, for instance, the ethanol ingredient in one product mentioned will likely remain potent for years

That Drug Expiration Date May Be More Myth Than Fact

7. OP
    A. squamosa

A. squamosa Member

Thanks everyone! A minimum of a year for all of them I would say, but they're all refrigerated