Farmalabor Cascara Powder And/or A Good One?

Stunning4keke

does anyone know where i can purchase the Farmalabor cascara powder that Ray Peat recommends?

he also recommended cascara in glycerin from Naturlich Kost Co-op in Millersburg, Ohio.

everytime i google either of them it just send me to this forum and i asked where i can purchase either of them and he hasn't gotten back to me about that email. maybe he doesn't know?

and/or anyone know of a good place i can purhcase the best cascara sagrada that is aged and dark as he recommends?

thanks, stunning!

loess

I get mine from Mountain Rose Herbs. The cost is reasonable, it is properly aged and I have had no problems with it.

Hey im looking to order cascara sagrada from farmalabor, but I am having a hard time finding it on their web site. Anyone think they could help me out?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is an old thread. Any updates on good sources? I've just been using the Now Foods brand for the past few years. Toxinless.com hasn't done a recommendation for this substance yet. It really makes you appreciate his work.

Should I just go for this source?

Mountain Rose Herbs: Cascara Sagrada Bark Powder
In a few days there will be an excellent source made available(in my opinion the best source available for cascara sagrada powder). Will let you know soon as it is. :hattip

Edit: Cascara Sagrada Sourced From Farmalabor Now Available!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals