Current source for Cynoplus? Experience with Cynocuatro?

Advocate2021

I received information today that there is a formulation issue with cynoplus and it is not available at present. Some pharmacies may have stock but are restricting to current customers and none of my sources have it. Does anyone have a source or does anyone have a supply they want to sell as i have seen some report here that it did not agree with them. also, Grossman makes a T4 only formulation, cynocuatro , I just found and as a last resort thought i could combine that with cynomel (which i have a good supply of ) in my ratio. has anyone had any experience with cynocuatro?

exile

I assume it would be okay since it is from the same company. Danny Roddy recently wrote on telegram

“I always forget about it, but Novotiral is a viable replacement for Cynoplus in my limited experience.

The one issue is that Novotiral is a 1:5 mixture of T3 to T4, so a person might want to add T3 to it to increase the ratio to about 1:3 or 1:2.”

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I received information today that there is a formulation issue with cynoplus and it is not available at present. Some pharmacies may have stock but are restricting to current customers and none of my sources have it. Does anyone have a source or does anyone have a supply they want to sell as i have seen some report here that it did not agree with them. also, Grossman makes a T4 only formulation, cynocuatro , I just found and as a last resort thought i could combine that with cynomel (which i have a good supply of ) in my ratio. has anyone had any experience with cynocuatro?
Thank you so much!!!

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I assume it would be okay since it is from the same company. Danny Roddy recently wrote on telegram

“I always forget about it, but Novotiral is a viable replacement for Cynoplus in my limited experience.

The one issue is that Novotiral is a 1:5 mixture of T3 to T4, so a person might want to add T3 to it to increase the ratio to about 1:3 or 1:2.”
Thank you so much!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals